Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram (55695 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Dreambeat: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2020
As a medical practitioner, I tell people who are overweight to lose weight not necessarily for aesthetic reason but most importantly for health reason. However, this has to be done in a sensitive manner. There are so many complications of overweight though these complications can be multifactorial.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by MrBONE2(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Oyikoha(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Heavensent01(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
fat has category though

extra large fat

large fat

fat

yours is extra large fat, so please come down to fat level

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Blackmoran(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
most plus sized women are good at motivational talk.... "am fat and beautiful, am fat an in charge". dey deceive yourself...

11 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Farki: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
We should not normalise fat bodies, she thinks she's making sense but she isn’t.

13 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Damn she's hot.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Dididrumz(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Leave them alone na, it's their body.

Even women will be body shamming their fellow women.
That's really wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by paxi7: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2020
her body, leave her alone
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Martini101(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Low self esteem at its peak.

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by wonder233: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2020
The hard fact is this: fat girls inherently have low self-esteem. A slim or slim-thick girl is far more attractive, sexy, clean and presentable.
Forget what you see online about men swearing with their lives that they prefer plus sized ladies, its a lie. They marry slim girls and cheat with plus sized ladies. For the simple reason, they are easy to get cos of their low self esteem.
Most times when dating a plus sized female, you constantly live in fear of her cheating cos she has low self worth, hence very vulnerable to being easily gotten by any guy who says nice things to her.

10 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Winterfell2:
Damn she's hot.

Go and get help you are not ok if you see that thing as hot, all i see is a fat pig

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Someone will just wake up and start looking for insults and attention... What was she trying to achieve with that picture up there?!! Praises??!

10 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by xynerise: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2020
We know fat is unhealthy but leave her alone. There are lots of slim unhealthy people too. Mind your damn business

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Bodyshammers?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Make una leave her na

She woke up fat...
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
You missed the point. She isn't justifying fat, she's kicking against body shaming.

Davash222:
All these epistle to justify fat

My love for slim girls can not allow me to trip for a chubby girl talk more of a fat girl. If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you special for me.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Sirmwill: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Lightangel65:
As nice as it can be to tell fat girls they look fine just the way they are, they just don't we should be real with ourselves fat girls are majourly ugly and smell a lot cause its hard to wash properly with all that fat. And the worse of all fat girls should stop snapping pics with scanty clothes cause its just plane disgusting, its better to accept reality instead of forming motivation for other fat ladies. I wonder how fat girls would be on their menstrual period, (on a second thought i better not imagine it).
She is still ugly as all fat girls will forever be ugly we all know it so lets stop denying it

"Don't you know you can be prosecuted for that"

cheesy

You did not even edit it...
Not fair na cheesy
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Olayetan(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Stupid black people, same people will still attack slim people that they are unhealthy too...

Just do your thing and enjoy your life, forget those jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Dreyton36: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Monalisa or whatever ur name is , receive sense ijn amen
Go hit the gym jare , awoof food kill u there
See how she round like egg role , they use boobs take get hope
Men go Bleep u tire and suck that breast tire , Las Las to get husband go be wahala
Go ask Eniola badmus if life easy for her naim she never still marry at her age
Abi she tell u say to born pikin no hungry am ?
Na una like prick pass slim women yet una no go slim down make prick balance for una Toto
Person go they fvck lap thinking say na Toto
See how she full everywhere like corruption

Lights up my kpoli in peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
xynerise:
We know fat is unhealthy but leave her alone. There are lots of slim unhealthy people too. Mind your damn business

Are you fat , spoiler alert

1) you will be ugly if you are fat
2) nobody would want to date you except the people others don't want to date
3) you will have body odour

Thats just fact, we were minding our business why did she post her disgusting pic for attention?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by kalu61(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Dreambeat:
As a medical practitioner, I tell people who are overweight to lose weight not necessarily for aesthetic reason but most importantly for health reason. However, this has to be done in a sensitive manner. There are so many complications of overweight though these complications can be multifactorial.
As a medical practitioner you decided to use over weight instead of fat grin

Sense ke you there
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
You're one of the body shaming people she was referring to.

Calling a human being a 'thing' and a 'fat pig'.

You have problems, only you can fix. Stop shaming people by how they look.

Lightangel65:

Go and get help you are not ok if you see that thing as hot, all i see is a fat pig

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by sofiscatedmoron: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Afonja women super pack grin grin
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

"Don't you know you can be prosecuted for that"

cheesy

You did not even edit it...
Not fair na cheesy

Prosecuted lol i can say whatever i want. who tell am make e upload the pic, shey na attention dem dey find.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by DAVE5(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
Someone will just wake up and start looking for insults and attention... What was she trying to achieve with that picture up there?!! Praises??!

She was expecting people to praise her

she sef supposed tell her some truth
Does she like what she sees when she looks in the mirror?

If she was a man, if they give her tiwa savage and her fat self, who she go pick?

5 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Sirmwill: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

Did you just call her a fat pig ?
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Jenticles(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
We don suffer o, God help us o na fat we fat o, we no kill person o. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're one of the body shaming people she was referring to.

Calling a human being a 'thing' and a 'fat pig'.

You have problems, only you can fix. Stop shaming people by how they look.

If she was ok with being fat, she would not have uploaded her pic and seek attention.

5 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Myself2(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
O Boy Ye, See As She Plenty.

No mind her

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Read her post slowly, she is not normalising anything.

What's wrong with a fat woman happy in her own skin. Sure, she should consider losing some kilos to improve her health.

But should she be hating herself or sobbing?!

Farki:
We should not normalise fat bodies, she thinks she's making sense but she isn’t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo / Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.