Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check (1422 Views)

What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by yhemmsy(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2020
WAEC Results 2020 is Out.

This is to informs all the candidates that participated in the 2020 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) that they can now check their results online.

According to the statistics released by WAEC, 64%, obtained minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.

How to Check WAEC Result Online.

You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your 2020 WAEC result. The result checker pin and serial number needed by candidates to check results online are contained on candidate’s smart identity card used during the conduct of the examination.

But in case of misplaced Idcard you can purchase a scratch card for 1000 naira.

1. Go to WAEC 2020 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
2. Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
3. Select your Examination Year i.e. 2020.
4. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
5. Enter the Card Serial Number.
6. Enter the Card PIN.
7. Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.

Incase you want to purchase any scratch card, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or even JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT PRINTING you can contact:

DE WAYMAKER TUTORS
35 Akinyele Street Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Call: 08030673698
Whatsapp: http:///2348030673698

Re: Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2020
I have checked mine.
I got all the papers 'B' cheesy
Re: Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by Oyindha: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Good morning
Pls I only have my weac pin and no serial number is it possible to check my results
Re: Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Oyindha:
Good morning
Pls I only have my weac pin and no serial number is it possible to check my results
Do you have your waec card?
Re: Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by yhemmsy(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Goup123:

Do you have your waec card?

Yes u can contact the number below
Re: Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by yhemmsy(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Monday, released the results of this year’s May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

About 1,549,740 candidates registered for the examination from 19,129 recognized secondary schools in Nigeria in 2020.

Candidates can check their results on WAEC’s results website: www.waecdirect.org.

But those who either have slow Internet or no access at all, can check their results via Short Message Service (SMS) from today.

Here are the steps:

1. Use the short code format below: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send to the short code 32327.

For example – WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013

Note: There should be no space in the message.

2. Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30).
PS: You might not see your result because the WAEC server might be busy. Nothing to worry. Just check it back after 24-48hours.

Source: Daily Post
Re: Waec Result Is Out. See How To Check by yhemmsy(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2020
genakimnda:
WEAC 2020 Result is out. any candidates with Witheld, Outstanding result, Not yet out result, for result up-grading, Mistake on Date of bate, mistake on names , call waec admin help-line number here for assistance.

this is a fraudster guys kindly ignore him as there is nothing called result upgrade after release of result

(1) (Reply)

UNN Student "Expelled" For Twerking In Bodysuit That Exposed Her Bum Speaks Out / . / The 10 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.