Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is (1305 Views)

Help Me To Check This Website Plssssssssss / If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me / Plz Improve The Graphics Of This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is by dagaro(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2006
Please NairaLanders assess this website as it is for me http://www.icpcnigeria.com/
expecially those that knows web design.
thanks.
Re: Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is by dejiolowe: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2006
site is ok but the justice main pix is ugly
Re: Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is by dagaro(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2006
thanks dejiolowe, but assess the design not the pic.
Re: Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is by adim(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2006
The site is simple, and that is what it is meant to be regarding the contents of the site. On the home page there is a part at the bottom of the page that isnt hyperlinked properly at least the rollover isnt complete. I dont know if that is intentional. it is the part that says official use only the ly in the only doesnt change color.

besides that i think u are ready to roll

It is not an emergency but maybe later on u shud work on your photogallery, get better/ more respectable navigation and work on the quality of the pics on the site

Then it will be totally professional

but keep in mind it is above average now
Re: Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is by dagaro(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2006
thanks adim, but I need more Critics on the way to make it better.
Re: Make An Assessment Of This Website As It Is by EJaja(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2006
sorry my young man the site dord not look eye catching and professional try to make ur job look so cool and real like www.savvytechweb.com www.waos.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed With Hidden Files / PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional / Free Live Streaming Websites Without Needing To Download Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.