Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad (26402 Views)

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Bonapart(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Elrufai remain one of the best governor in Nigeria!

Elrufai is fighting insecurity and at same time developing Kaduna State.

Same people blaming Buhari for the insecurity in Benue are blaming Elrufai for the insecurity in southern kaduna!

Bigotry is a disease!

Only bigots hate Elrufai!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
may the blood of those stained hunt you for the rest of your entire already miserable stvpid life

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by mamdanju: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
My Training does not allow me to insult a whole region because of the misdemeanor of one person. You are a bigot, holigan and a slowpoke.

freeman131:

You notherners are just sick just to say the least

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by africandollar: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Same people blaming Buhari for the insecurity in Benue are blaming Elrufai for the insecurity in southern kaduna!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Idiot! Why you dey add filter join the picture? angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by uduigwomen(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
El Rufai is a pretender who like riding on public sentiments. His claim to be rooting for true federalism is to ride on southern feelings to power like APC and Buhari only to abandon the ship if only he ever gets to be president.
We should beware of El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by sammysneh(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
SeriouslySense:
then you are defeated already
No,we tribalise and politicise every thing
I was even banned recently because of little thing I said on Sunday
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Sarita01(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Strech:
point of correction, developing northern kaduna..what has he done in the south? Aside leaving rivers filled with blood. hell rufia and all his apologists will never know peace. Quote me and I take on you.
My thoughts exactly,Kaduna south is in ruins,no good roads the arrewa guy just went and took pictures of 2 roads at different angles using a clear and bright camera,then he'll come here and shout el rufai is working. Kaduna used to be the most easiest place to live due to the low cost of living but now the price of foodstuff are on the high side because farmers are scared to go to their farms due to the high level of insecurity,you go to the farm and Fulani people will slaughter you. They say na person way dey alive na him dey eat.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Zooposki(f): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Lol. Kaduna is beautiful, but I had scroll back up to see the writer of this idiotic post.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Elrufai is not a bigot.
Only that elrufai just could not find a single Christian, in the whole of Kaduna South with more educated people, capable of becoming deputy governor.

Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Excuses: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Arrewa permite me to engage you meaningfully.. how may times have northern governors held meetings to deal with boko haram in nigeria and rid north of poverty and insecurity..answer me am also a northerner..

Our leaders from governors to religious emirs send their children to world class knowledge based institutions..the same thing they tell us in mosques is haram is what their children are running after..

Have you ever opened your mouth to condemn the flamboyant weddings organised by northerners the affluent life style the exhibit..?

Have you ever given a word about the life of the elite in the north?

From housing,life style,dressing code,manners. etc if it's an average Muslim exhibiting these attributes we would have found every hadith in the holly Kor'an to align with and condemn..

Arrewa take note of my monicker..on nairaland I hardly comment,argue, condemn, or insult people carelessly.people insult me and i live with it..

Our hypocrisy is enough..you can lie to people but,u can't lie to ur conscience..

Look at the kingdom of Saudi Arabia there have been disagreements even within the royal court and that's why the country is moving forward..look at other countries in the middle-east they have Christians amongs them peacefully living together. Except Saudi Arabia..
The North cannot topple the rest of Nigeria forever..if Aisha Yusuf is a clout chaser?, what are you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Fash20: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Be deceiving yourself with all those edited images.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Subzero047: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
GavelSlam:
Let us bet it.

One day the youths themselves would descend on this Aisha Yesufu.

They would descend on you first

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Gyong(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

For your dream. Enough of posting those pics. Security of lives and property in Kaduna is 0℅, in a sane society a state of emergency will be declared on Kaduna state and a competent hand assumed the leadership of the state cos Elrufai is clueless on how to manage the battered security apparatus of the state. And dude destroying good road and dualizing them to get kickbacks doesn't make elrufai a good governor. If those loans and spent on establishing business ventures capable of reducing unemployment and generating loads of revenue for the state will have been the best deal but a state with no revenue source but using kastelea to collect 10k develish money from poor bikers or charging motorists heavy nonsense fines as the state biggest revenue source is a wack. Elrufai is a clueless politician. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by incogni2o: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just south Kaduna... Zamfara and kastina villages!

But as for Elrufai....!!

He is the smartest governor in the north!

And one of the most hardworking governor in Nigeria!

Dear Elrufai continue developing Kaduna State!

We are solidly behind you!

Until you get Kidnapped and Shutdown.

Your eyes might not be cleared

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by CID11: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Elsadam:

God bless you Bro.

Mallam and amaechis poster in abuja is giving them sleepless night already

This Aisha yesufu is a hypocrite and playing the mouthpiece of the opposition.
Just take a nice ride, drive from Kaduna to Abuja. Come and report what you observe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Kay25(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
Haa which prison did you escape from?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Keep showing your ignorance to the world.
Are those pictures the only place in Kaduna? undecided
Keep deceiving yourself.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by steeltrust: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
I talk am
I never think am sef d religion and ethnic bigot don show ..

biko were is ur brother yarimo
so ona go complete

useless set of tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Elsadam(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aflix:
To you fools, everything is politics. Even the lives of Humans.

Why the insults because I'm expressing my opinion.

You Are the big fool idiot
Hate filled individual.
You are a disgrace

Kaduna is better than your state you bloody fool
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Arrewa: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Excuses:

Arrewa permite me to engage you meaningfully.. how may times have northern governors held meetings to deal with boko haram in nigeria and rid north of poverty and insecurity..answer me am also a northerner..

Our leaders from governors to religious emirs send their children to world class knowledge based institutions..the same thing they tell us in mosques is haram is what their children are running after..

Have you ever opened your mouth to condemn the flamboyant weddings organised by northerners the affluent life style the exhibit..?

Have you ever given a word about the life of the elite in the north?

From housing,life style,dressing code,manners. etc if it's an average Muslim exhibiting these attributes we would have found every hadith in the holly Kor'an to align with and condemn..

Arrewa take note of my monicker..on nairaland I hardly comment,argue, condemn, or insult people carelessly.people insult me and i live with it..

Our hypocrisy is enough..you can lie to people but,u can't lie to ur conscience..

Look at the kingdom of Saudi Arabia there have been disagreements even within the royal court and that's why the country is moving forward..look at other countries in the middle-east they have Christians amongs them peacefully living together. Except Saudi Arabia..
The North cannot topple the rest of Nigeria forever..if Aisha Yusuf is a clout chaser?, what at you?
you don't know me in person!

I don't have to come to nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I don't defend politicians...

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most southern politicians in every aspect.

I'm a rebel here in kano... Who is always against injustice.

I do meet the governor to table our problems... I don't just rant online.

Elrufai and zulum are the only sensible politicians we have in the north.

If you are a real northerner... Then you suppose to know this!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by steeltrust: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Supermugu:
angry
Wht re u waiting for
goan arrest dem na

keypad warrior
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by SIONKPO1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!
You are a disgrace to humanity
*Can you travel from Abuja to Kaduna by road?
*Rigasa to kano is dangerous
*Killer herdsmen roaming all over Kaduna south and central
*Most local governments in Kaduna are way too backward
**you can only deceive those that have not gone to Kaduna state,kano is far better of

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Heavensent01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:

But as for Elrufai....!!

you don't know the different between human and physical capital

we are talking about human lives and you're eulogizing someone on physical projects. how has he been fairing with security of Kaduna occupants ? that's the subject matter of this thread

take your slow reasoning out of this thread

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Elsadam(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:

I don't have to come to nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most southern politicians in every aspect.

May God continue to bless you for the above assertions Bro.

The guy attacking the north is just sentimental and hate filled. He's probably from Abia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by NSK4U(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
MAGG0T:
shocked

The same El-rufai that his 2023 burial poster circulated online with his fellow thief Rotimi Amaechi

Vote this man as president, and see people slaughtered in broad daylight and their mothers gang raped by his irresponsible son.. to this man life has no value..

But I will still prefer him to Tinubu even in the next world.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Donspicey: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Supermugu:
angry
Its a choice......

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Clout chaser!

Bigotry is a disease!

Elrufai is outstanding!

More Grace Mallam!!

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Arrewa: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Elsadam:

May God continue to bless you for the above assertions Bro.

The guy attacking the north is just sentimental and hate filled. He's probably from Abia.

let him continue deceiving himself.

Aba is now the most backward state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
steeltrust:
I talk am
I never think am sef d religion and ethnic bigot don show ..

biko were is ur brother yarimo
so ona go complete

useless set of tribal bigot

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Elsadam(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Don't mind him Sir.

As if there was no killings during the reign of there masters. Same people who are suppose to hiding in shame when boko haram is mention. Book haram was worse before now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Vickmanny22: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Acekidc4:
Everything Happening in Kaduna and Nigeria at Large does not really too Concern them, Na how to Share Money, Plan elections and Talk rubbish na im full their Empty Head.....Stop Innocent Killings they won't hear.........Stop Hunger in the Land na deaf ears e dey fall.....What Can We Ordinary Citizens now do

we the ordinary citizens can vote them out, and we will do it come 2023
Re: Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad by Zane2point4(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:

But as for Elrufai....!!

Who the hell are you,nigga!
If you're really a patriot,stop praising this ppl for just a fly over your people is suppose to have 30yrs ago,instead support thaf woman and pressure them for good governance.

Use your conscience!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election / NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.