Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120685 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by realmarysamuel(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
joungblood:

OH well I have and in dubai now.. Cotonou way
Nice.
Please is it Cotonou to Dubai direct you flew. Or you entered Ghana from Cotonou, and flew from Ghana?

I'm in Lagos right now.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
realmarysamuel:

Nice.
Please is it Cotonou to Dubai direct you flew. Or you entered Ghana from Cotonou, and flew from Ghana?

I'm in Lagos right now.

Y will u go to cotonou n still go to Ghana from cotonou to fly?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by realmarysamuel(f): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
joungblood:

No offenses please.
I didn't know one can go from Cotonou direct to Dubai, that's why I asked.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
realmarysamuel:

No offenses please.
I didn't know one can go from Cotonou direct to Dubai, that's why I asked.

Yes you can.
Do ur Covid-19 vip test, get it same day, travel the next day
board flight to Dubai
Ethiopia. Make sure u go airport early o.. If ur flight na 1pm make sure u don check in by, 7,8,or 9am, if not sorry might be your name.
Either u stay 14days, make sure ur passport is stamped when entering the country if u want to stay 4 14 days..
Or you use the backdoor to do that one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by bivoprad(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hi everyone,
Please, do I need a transit visa to board a connecting flight in Dubai to Nigeria?
I am traveling from london to Nigeria via emirates but have a stopover in Dubai for about 4 hours
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by realmarysamuel(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
joungblood:

Yes you can.
Do ur Covid-19 vip test, get it same day, travel the next day
board flight to Dubai
Ethiopia. Make sure u go airport early o.. If ur flight na 1pm make sure u don check in by, 7,8,or 9am, if not sorry might be your name.
Either u stay 14days, make sure ur passport is stamped when entering the country if u want to stay 4 14 days..
Or you use the backdoor to do that one
Thanks a lot bro.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by joungblood(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
realmarysamuel:

Thanks a lot bro.

Ywc
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by anotherguyonNL: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is it compulsory to do this with an agent? Can it be done without the help of an agent?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello yall
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by seankafor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ebuka10box:
Hello yall
gist us bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2021
ebuka10box:
Hello yall

You don’t want to be giving us your experience again
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sonofgrace213:

You don’t want to be giving us your experience again
it's been good so far
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
U know most persons complain about the slavery nature of jobs around here,so true no doubt but the truth is there are many good jobs here too .the question is do u have certifications to prove u can do these jobs.
What experience u got?
Some Africans I've come across earn up to 10k to 15k dihrams . Most of us pick jobs in a hurry cos of the 3months duration and the fear of going back to naija. But so far,it's been good....I lost my dad on the 26 of June,may be r.i.p.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
The social life here is not nice though....
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Henix(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
ebuka10box:
....I lost my dad on the 26 of June,may be r.i.p.

May his soul rest in peace!

Good to hear that u are doing well for urself over there
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
ebuka10box:
U know most persons complain about the slavery nature of jobs around here,so true no doubt but the truth is there are many good jobs here too .the question is do u have certifications to prove u can do these jobs.
What experience u got?
Some Africans I've come across earn up to 10k to 15k dihrams . Most of us pick jobs in a hurry cos of the 3months duration and the fear of going back to naija. But so far,it's been good....I lost my dad on the 26 of June,may be r.i.p.

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by willsonzzy: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sorry for your lost bro.
Please I have a question for you.
Can I get a 3months visa myself or should I use agent.
I'm a plumber what's my chances of getting a job.
I live in Ghana currently my pay is 1500cedis which is 1000diram
Can I get paid more than that over there.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by dapsy77: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Hi house, quick question, I heard somewhere that stamping through Idiroko is frowned upon by the dubai embassy authorities in Cotonou. I wan cross for first time but I need backdate . Ebuka and all the experts in the house abeg show love,help a brother with this.

@ebuka10box
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by BarrSly: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol u can’t get booze easily.. had to take a risky trip to Deira in one of those tall buildings where naija boys full to get a bottle of Rum and the shit tasted so diluted.....

All the while I was making the purchase my prayer was that the cops should not raid the place before I leave lol

ebuka10box:
The social life here is not nice though....
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Areola14(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
This MeetMe01.. I like really like his advice, very blunt! Halah.. he is well experience and he's preparing your mind in case you over stayed yourself.. I love you guys.. I am in my house and I am laughing alone... You people are really educating me... God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Areola14(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
This MeetMe01.. I really like his advice, very blunt! Halah.. he is well experience and he's preparing your mind in case you over stayed yourself.. I love you guys.. I am in my house and I am laughing alone... You people are really educating me... God bless you all.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by eszytee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Well, everybody have said it all....

Dubai is by head

How many months Canada visa take before it ready and total package (#)
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by dapsy77: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
dapsy77:
Hi house, quick question, I heard somewhere that stamping through Idiroko is frowned upon by the dubai embassy authorities in Cotonou. I wan cross for first time but I need backdate . Ebuka and all the experts in the house abeg show love,help a brother with this.

@ebuka10box

Hey guys, would really appreciate some response here. I have heard this that's why I am asking, has anyone who got stamped in at the idiroko post been able to travel to Dubai using that stamp on the passport?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Oscorpy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
joungblood:

Guy, please do one need Covid-19 test before crossing to cotonou?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Wonuola111(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Covid is not needed my guy just follow cotonu enter Dubai
Oscorpy:

Guy, please do one need Covid-19 test before crossing to cotonou?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Wonuola111(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
R I P
Akunna25:

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Ofunaofu: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2021
ebuka10box:
Hello yall
Sent you a pm
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Oscorpy(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Wonuola111:

OK. Thanks bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by mrbrodaman: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wonuola111:

You have to do the covid test in cotonou before traveling to Dubai though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.