Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120696 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please sorry I've not been giving updates,lost my parents so Its not been easy ... Please u guys shouldn't cone to uae rn except u are coming specifically for tourism. Work permit is not issued at the moment and corona is getting serious rn over here. Exercise little patience

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by hilariouscandy(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Those that want to process should hold on for now. Pls keep us update on the latest info because my brother is about to apply for 3months visa.

quote author=ebuka10box post=109171248]Please sorry I've not been giving updates,lost my parents so Its not been easy ... Please u guys shouldn't cone to uae rn except u are coming specifically for tourism. Work permit is not issued at the moment and corona is getting serious rn over here. Exercise little patience[/quote]
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
First Sunday services in UAE after 50years, Monday--Friday schedule started.

What a time in history!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good evening,
Please can you give me the address of the place you did your 1 month visa. I'm interested.
Semaj77:

I did one month with 65k and it came out within 3 days
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
So sorry for your lost.
Please i want to apply for 1 month tourist visa this month , can you give a contact of someone who can do it for me get the visa
Is urgent please.
Thank you.
?
ebuka10box:
Please sorry I've not been giving updates,lost my parents so Its not been easy ... Please u guys shouldn't cone to uae rn except u are coming specifically for tourism. Work permit is not issued at the moment and corona is getting serious rn over here. Exercise little patience
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please am interested too in 1 month visa
Semaj77:

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Jameson001(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
ebuka10box:
My condolence
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Please am interested in one month visa. can you connect me?quote author=Semaj77 post=109105028]

Sent you a mail [/quote]
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Eky29:
Please am interested in one month visa. can you connect me?quote author=Semaj77 post=109105028]

Sent you a mail
hi bro ,u dey come here for work or tourism parole?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by otomori(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Eky29:

Sent you a mail

Please I'm interested in the one month tourist visa too please.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by pseudonomer: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
How true is this info in the image below?

Is it now possible to book a flight from Nigeria to Dubai?

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Tourism
ebuka10box:
hi bro ,u dey come here for work or tourism parole?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please which Diagnostic center can i do a covid test for Dubai tourist visa
Im traveling Next month with Egyptair.
Thank you
Semaj77:

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Semaj77(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Eky29:
Please which Diagnostic center can i do a covid test for Dubai tourist visa
Im traveling Next month with Egyptair.
Thank you

I did mine with Synlab , they are at GRA Ikeja , on Archbishop Vining field ( 50400 ). They will take all your details and send the result to you by email the next day. Coming back I did with Evercare at Lekki Phase 1 , just by the gate. Make sure you also get vaccinated as immigration can use it to extort you.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Okay thank you
I want to get well, if im traveling on the 15th of march, so i should do the pcr test on the 14th right?
Semaj77:

I did mine with Synlab , they are at GRA Ikeja , on Archbishop Vining field ( 50400 ). They will take all your details and send the result to you by email the next day. Coming back I did with Evercare at Lekki Phase 1 , just by the gate. Make sure you also get vaccinated as immigration can use it to extort you.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Another thing i would like to ask is , if i come back from Dubai to Nigeria, do i still need to do the pcr test again?
Semaj77:

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Semaj77(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Eky29:
Okay thank you
I want to get well, if im traveling on the 15th of march, so i should do the pcr test on the 14th right?

Do it on the 13th if you're leaving early on the I5th but if you're leaving late on the 15th do it on the 14th. I did mine on Friday and got my result early on Saturday morning , my flight left 1pm on Sunday but if my flight was for evening on Sunday I would have done it on Saturday
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Semaj77(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Eky29:
Another thing i would like to ask is , if i come back from Dubai to Nigeria, do i still need to do the pcr test again?

Yes you'll need to do it and immigration will ask for your vaccination card as well so go prepared
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Okay thank you semajj
Semaj77:

Do it on the 13th if you're leaving early on the I5th but if you're leaving late on the 15th do it on the 14th. I did mine on Friday and got my result early on Saturday morning , my flight left 1pm on Sunday but if my flight was for evening on Sunday I would have done it on Saturday
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Eky29: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have my vaccination card.
Which airline is cheaper, someone suggested Egyptair for me, do you is okay?
Which one did you use?
I need airline that is cheap and give less wahala to passengers.

quote author=Semaj77 post=110561662]

Yes you'll need to do it and immigration will ask for your vaccination card as well so go prepared[/quote]
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Homemade12: 9:32am On May 09, 2022
koolengrtimmy:

Dont pay 250k oooo

Less than 200k is 3months visa ooo

Can you put me through on this
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aminusodiq(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2022
Homemade12:

Can you put me through on this
how old are you? ... if you are below 35years it's kind of stressful
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 3:44am On May 22, 2022
Happy Sunday ppl

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2022
ebuka10box:
Happy Sunday ppl

Ebuka10box happy Sunday how dubai now?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2022
Akunna25:

Ebuka10box happy Sunday how dubai now?
pushing bro, thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 22, 2022
ebuka10box:
pushing bro, thanks

Uae on my mind only say money choke now
But hope to join you soon
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by DAramis: 1:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Wonuola111:
Nothing like yellow card in cotonu only your ticket pass will be checked
Ignore the message.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by sunnyg12(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
I really need to travel to this uae
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by sihamey: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
I plan to travel to Dubia for tourism and I saw Dubia visa application on GTBank mobile app and I want to find out if anyone have process Dubia visa through GTBank ?

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by uchman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
sihamey:
I plan to travel to Dubia for tourism and I saw Dubia visa application on GTBank mobile app and I want to find out if anyone have process Dubia visa through GTBank ?

It's real, go ahead
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by sihamey: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
uchman:

It's real, go ahead
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.