Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120692 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Chiefigho: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
ebuka10box:
pushing bro, thanks

@Ebuka are you still in Dubai? Pls can I have your WhatsApp number?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Chiefigho:

@Ebuka are you still in Dubai? Pls can I have your WhatsApp number?
+971558453149
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sicilyjoe: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
sihamey:

Thanks

Hello did you later process iy and how much
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hi ppl,drop questions if u got any
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by raphemmanuel(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
ebuka10box:
Hi ppl,drop questions if u got any
I just stumbled on your trade this evening and decide to read till the last page. I'm really happy for your success.
My sincere condolences for you. May God help you to bear the loss of your beloved parents. Take heart bro, it is well with you.

I want to ask if you know or have anyone residing in UAE before you embark on traveling to UAE?

I have thought of travelling to UAE but I was told to ensure I Know or have somebody there.
I had a cousin there doing well, I contacted him but nigga don't seems to help he only discouraged me that it is not easy and keep telling me stories of people frustrated, but him personally is doing well. I just guess he don't want to help and I don't want to force myself on him.

I'm assuming that I don't have or know anyone there, but I want to move down to that country because it seems too cheap compared to Europe.
I don't have a skill, I'm just a graduate with 4 years of experience on Administrative jobs.

Can I make it to UAE with only One million naira on me now.
Thanks for your response.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NONNYG: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2022
raphemmanuel:
I just stumbled on your trade this evening and decide to read till the last page. I'm really happy for your success.
My sincere condolences for you. May God help you to bear the loss of your beloved parents. Take heart bro, it is well with you.

I want to ask if you know or have anyone residing in UAE before you embark on traveling to UAE?

I have thought of travelling to UAE but I was told to ensure I Know or have somebody there.
I had a cousin there doing well, I contacted him but nigga don't seems to help he only discouraged me that it is not easy and keep telling me stories of people frustrated, but him personally is doing well. I just guess he don't want to help and I don't want to force myself on him.

I'm assuming that I don't have or know anyone there, but I want to move down to that country because it seems too cheap compared to Europe.
I don't have a skill, I'm just a graduate with 4 years of experience on Administrative jobs.

He's being honest with you, you won't understand not until you arrive UAE

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2022
raphemmanuel:

yeah u can ,chat me up on WhatsApp @+971558453149
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2022
NONNYG:
uae is not easy but it can't be compared to Nigeria at all

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by raphemmanuel(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2022
NONNYG:
But don't you think someone doing well there can put someone through on how he can make it also.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by gold2000: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Please can you DM with your contact, if you can run 3months Visa for me.

damoceile:

I left you a PM bro, kindly check your mail
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by RaptObserver: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
ebuka10box:
uae is not easy but it can't be compared to Nigeria at all

I followed this thread at the beginning when u got there how come u have spent more than three months there? Educate me
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by RaptObserver: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Guys how much do I need to raise to travel to Turkey or other middle level European countries?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by artworks1: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2022
gold2000:

Your age will determine.
Work visa is very difficult too.
Illegal Nigerians in Dubai have made it difficult for Freshers to acquire visa.

So prepare your mind
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
RaptObserver:

I followed this thread at the beginning when u got there how come u have spent more than three months there? Educate me
I've been here for a year and 6 months
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by RaptObserver: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
ebuka10box:
I've been here for a year and 6 months

If I want to run 3 months Visa like you how do you think I can do it?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Nreebge: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
What is the latest covid regulations for travelers to the gulf, be it UAE or Qatar?
Urgent reply
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:32am On Jul 23, 2022
RaptObserver:

If I want to run 3 months Visa like you how do you think I can do it?
chat me on 971558453149
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Trader22(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2022
ebuka10box:
Please sorry I've not been giving updates,lost my parents so Its not been easy ... Please u guys shouldn't cone to uae rn except u are coming specifically for tourism. Work permit is not issued at the moment and corona is getting serious rn over here. Exercise little patience

Greetings to you boss
Please accept my condolence

Please I will like to come to Dubai for tourism. One month visa, please guide me on how to go about it because I don't have agent power.
Please
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Trader22(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Eky29:
I have my vaccination card.
Which airline is cheaper, someone suggested Egyptair for me, do you is okay?
Which one did you use?
I need airline that is cheap and give less wahala to passengers.

quote author=Semaj77 post=110561662]

Yes you'll need to do it and immigration will ask for your vaccination card as well so go prepared

Greetings boss
Please guide me,how did you get your one month tourist visa to Dubai.
I am about to start processing that also.
Guide your loyal boy
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Trader22(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Semaj77:

I did one month with 65k and it came out within 3 days

Guide me boss,I also need the one month Dubai visa
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Mamalistic5: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2022
raphemmanuel:

UAE is not easy ooo. You have to be very strong to make it there
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by gold2000: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2022
artworks1:

Your age will determine.
Work visa is very difficult too.
Illegal Nigerians in Dubai have made it difficult for Freshers to acquire visa.

So prepare your mind

I'm 36, please can I buy 2 or 3 years direct visa and its possible to use that kind visa to get work. Thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by artworks1: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2022
gold2000:

I'm 36, please can I buy 2 or 3 years direct visa and its possible to use that kind visa to get work. Thanks

Two ways for the visa: Enter with visiting visa then convert(secure) Residence Permit- comes with emirate ID.

Or you apply for your residence permit from anywhere and when it's out, you fly in have it stamped then proceed with the processing of your Emirate ID.

Work- Yes, but not as easy as before.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by vansledge(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
artworks1:

Two ways for the visa: Enter with visiting visa then convert(secure) Residence Permit- comes with emirate ID.

Or you apply for your residence permit from anywhere and when it's out, you fly in have it stamped then proceed with the processing of your Emirate ID.

How much for the 2-3yrs Visa and which route you think is the best?

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by gold2000: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
artworks1:

Thanks for the respond, God bless your way bro.

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by RaptObserver: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
artworks1:

Educate me on this
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by artworks1: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:

Educate me on this

Apply for visiting; while in, you can then process a residence permit. All balls down to money/ego/owo/kudi.

Cheers
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by RaptObserver: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
artworks1:

Apply for visiting; while in, you can then process a residence permit. All balls down to money/ego/owo/kudi.

Cheers

Sounds great
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by damoceile: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
gold2000:

No work visa for dubai again bro...
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Trader22:

Greetings to you boss
Please accept my condolence

Please I will like to come to Dubai for tourism. One month visa, please guide me on how to go about it because I don't have agent power.
Please
+971558453149/
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by JohannLibert: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello! I'm flying to Dubai soon, what activities would you recommend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.