Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. (90159 Views)

Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Come on, If you think it's so easy to move on from someone you love then that's a big joke.

Also, if you withdraw, then you've passed my test. I now know you really love me and heartbreak comes from a place of true love.
So that's the time I'd comes to make peace with you and stay serious with you and believe me, you'll come back to me.

Also, understand me. My test is for a woman who actually loves a guy but doesn't wanna show it and is stressing the guy unnecessarily.

Very childish. I don't do childish games. Whoever tries that with me should get ready to beg me alongside his family members before I go back to that relationship.
Wanna do shakara? I'd teach him how it is done.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Pasima(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
I will like to get such a girl the way toto dey hungry me now I can go 4 rounds
MrTAnonymous:

Bro, you made good points. But read up the article there is no where in the article that said you should be clingy or overly attached to a girl, infact I am not in support of that.

The girl you mentioned has already seen the other guy as a mugu. Why? The guys seems so desperate and clingy, why texts and call her all the time, is he that jobless?

Being romantic, being caring doesn't mean you should turn yourself to a mugu or take it to the extreme, everything has to be balanced.

Girls like mystery. You don't let her know everything about you, let her work her asss off trying to unravel you and that way she will get more attached to you and before you know it she is already lying on your bed
nakedd after going two rounds on her without her knowing how it happened cheesy

In everything a man does, he shouldn't do it to the extreme just like the other guy you mentioned.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by DeMoneyGenius: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
No way! That's not how I roll.

If I wanna test if a girl loves me, I bring another girl into the picture. If she gets angry and intimidated about it, that's it! She's in love cheesy
If she's not bothered, it means she hasn't fallen yet.
Careful how you do it.
I nearly ate poisoned food because of that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Ooe33: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Very wrong.
Annoyance, intimidation and all comes when she feels insecure and doesn't trust u enough.

ReluctantAdult:

If I wanna test if a girl loves me, I bring another girl into the picture. If she gets angry and intimidated about it, that's it! She's in love cheesy
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by poiZon: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
If you want to see how much a girl likes you, do these 6 things.

Showing love to your partner is one of the ways you can make them feel loved and special. However, you can't know how much your partner likes you. You don't know if they love you more than you do or it is just vice versa. Well, we will get to know that here in this article.

1. Appreciate her more.

One of the ways you can know a girl likes you is just by appreciating her. If she does something for you, appreciate her in a cool manner. Some men don't appreciate their women no matter what they do for them, and that's very wrong. Women love it when you appreciate them and in this way, you can get to know how much she loves you. If she shows you more love and affection, then she likes you more.

2. Compliment her more in front of others.

Unlike appreciating her, you should also compliment her. Make her feel loved, tell her how amazing she is, how lovely and generous she is. Don't ever stop telling your girl how wonderful she is especially in public. Girls love it when their man compliments them especially in front of others.

3. Be more romantic with her.

Girls love guys that are romantic and if you want to know how much she likes you, you have to also be romantic with her. Don't be the boring type, grab her from behind, hug her whenever you want to greet and also give her a peck, hold hands when you're walking together, and do some other romantic things.

4. Easily admit your wrongs and then apologize.

Men can be stubborn and hard when it comes to admitting their wrongs, but if you want to know how much a girl likes you, you need to easily admit your wrongs and then apologize. It won't kill you, just 'I am sorry', that's enough to settle the fight. Easily admitting your wrongs, also shows your level of maturity and how much you respect her in the relationship.

5. Play your role.

Lastly, do your part in the relationship. Support her, make her feel loved if you have spent on her. Encourage her, be supportive enough, and also be there whenever she needs you. Also, don't make her get hurt, protect her, and don't let her cry. In this way, you can know how much she like you.

6. Spend on her.

Last but not the least, spend on her. It is a known fact that girls like being spent on. So they appreciate when their man spends on them.

P.S

Never waste your money on entitled girls; i.e. girls that feel they are entitled to your hard earned money, it ain't healthy for your health and the relationship in general.

Modified:

This is only for those who are in a committed, serious and long term relationships not the casual ones undecided

If you have any reservations, do well to use the comment box.

Is thad tall?
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:

Careful how you do it.
I nearly ate poisoned food because of that rubbish.
The test was overpassed then cheesy grin
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by MansoryMX(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Showing love to your partner is one of the ways you can make them feel loved and special. However, you can't know how much your partner likes you. You don't know if they love you more than you do or it is just vice versa. Well, we will get to know that here in this article.

1. Appreciate her more.

One of the ways you can know a girl likes you is just by appreciating her. If she does something for you, appreciate her in a cool manner. Some men don't appreciate their women no matter what they do for them, and that's very wrong. Women love it when you appreciate them and in this way, you can get to know how much she loves you. If she shows you more love and affection, then she likes you more.

Unlike appreciating her, you should also compliment her. Make her feel loved, tell her how amazing she is, how lovely and generous she is. Don't ever stop telling your girl how wonderful she is especially in public. Girls love it when their man compliments them especially in front of others.

Girls love guys that are romantic and if you want to know how much she likes you, you have to also be romantic with her. Don't be the boring type, grab her from behind, hug her whenever you want to greet and also give her a peck, hold hands when you're walking together, and do some other romantic things.

Men can be stubborn and hard when it comes to admitting their wrongs, but if you want to know how much a girl likes you, you need to easily admit your wrongs and then apologize. It won't kill you, just 'I am sorry', that's enough to settle the fight. Easily admitting your wrongs, also shows your level of maturity and how much you respect her in the relationship.

5. Play your role.

Lastly, do your part in the relationship. Support her, make her feel loved if you have spent on her. Encourage her, be supportive enough, and also be there whenever she needs you. Also, don't make her get hurt, protect her, and don't let her cry. In this way, you can know how much she like you.

6. Spend on her.

Last but not the least, spend on her. It is a known fact that girls like being spent on. So they appreciate when their man spends on them.

P.S

Never waste your money on entitled girls; i.e. girls that feel they are entitled to your hard earned money, it ain't healthy for your health and the relationship in general.

Modified:

This is only for those who are in a committed, serious and long term relationships not the casual ones undecided

You are an idiot!
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:

Very childish. I don't do childish games. Whoever tries that with me should get ready to beg me alongside his family members before I go back to that relationship.
Wanna do shakara? I'd teach him how it is done.

It isn't childish. It's a psychological manipulation for confirmation.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by uchennamani(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

1. Appreciate her more.

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

Ewu.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by MrEgghead(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

1. Appreciate her more.

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

The only girl that truly loves me is the one that doesn't demand money from me; whom I give with freewill. As soon as a girl starts making unnecessary demands, I move.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
THIS AIN'T FOR A REDPILLER LIKE ME coolTHIS AIN'T FOR A REDPILLER LIKE ME
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin....... SPEND ON HER grin grin grin
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by lastchild: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
simp
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by DeMoneyGenius: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
The test was overpassed then cheesy grin
You can say that again!
Some ladies can be devilishly in love if there's anything like that.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by abimic(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Draei: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pearly255:

Shared brain

Aww, sorry for your loss.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
duality:

What will be her reason to stick around.

Beats me, women are just wired different. Bad boys excite them
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Mcslize: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
Unusual way like

Romantic in an unusual way could be baby I saw some sexy G-string panties on my way home and I just bought a couple. You better dive in there and try them out before I spank that massive sexy Ass. I just hope they will fit your big bum bum.

That's a naughty romantic guy.

Don't be scared to flirt with your lady. They like it. They will flirt back once you make them comfortable with you.

Be unpredictable. Don't profess love to her directly like baby I love you so much. I can't do without you. You are the air I breathe. You make my life so complete.

Imagine after typing all of that to her and the only reply she gives you is k

You get it?
How will u feel after writing all that episode of love to a lady and all she does was to reply you with k.

You get it?

Those types of confessions will make her give you attitudes. She will start thinking you can't do without her. In fact, she might even end up ignoring you unnecessarily.

Rather than writing her how much you love her, choose to flirt with her mysteriously and be a little bit witty and naughty in your discussion with her. Make her laugh her ass out with your naughty vibes.

If you send a lady something like: Wow babe this your Ass is growing bigger o. Tell me the secret food u are eating that is making it looking this massive. I want to grow my own too.

Flirting like that bring out the naughty side of ladies and the communication will flow spontaneously. No dulling moment.

She will start feeling more attracted to you than when you proclaim love quotes to her.

That's a naughty witty guy for u.

But the romantic nice guy will start sending her love quotes of the above bolded which she hears from gazillion of guys every day.

She will feel bored with those types of confessions and will start ignoring you. She won't even pick your calls whenever u call.

But the guy that flirt with her and make her laugh her naughty ass out,she will always look forward to receiving his call. She will reply his messages faster than any other guy she is chatting with. She will ignore others just to keep chatting with you.

That's girls for you. They like witty type of guys that can pull their legs in the unusual ways and make them gingle.

Naughtiness create attraction in ladies. But you must not dive in straight up. You need to make them comfortable with you from the very start. Don't bother them too much with calls. Just be moderate and make sure you don't hide your naughty side from them so they won't friendzone you.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Flaame(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Bro, that's true but also note that some girls likes pretending. They won't show you that they are intimidated by another lady but deep down they are.

So how will you cope with that? cheesy

Excuse me,did you say some All of them jare, unless them no send you
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Happy2020: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
This type of shit is for little girls and little
Boys. This doesn’t apply to mature adults that know
How to open their mouth and communicate instead of playing childish games.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Dreadlock69(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
This your list fit make person turn MAGA overnight
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by darichlife: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
all this will fail still, baba you cant satisfy women
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by delishpot: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Those are not how to know a girl that loves you. Her actions at all times will tell you wether you spe d or are broke. The rest are normal things people who love each other should normally do
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by jessedaflow: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
She go still cheat, they always do undecided
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by desdichando247: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
what should d guy expect in return
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by liquidmetall: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

1. Appreciate her more.

All this Simpson simps will always write rubbish

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by NwadykExcel(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
doubitoo19:
Hello guys, I need help ooo. There is this girl I really loved even till now. The problem is that when I opened up to her, she was giving me attitude, even to pick my calls or reply my messages was a problem. Although I truly loved her, I just had to let her go. I even deleted her number and treated her as if she never existed. The Covid-19 separated us for months but we are back at the same place. She has been giving me green light since then. I'm confused if I should give her a shot again or just let her go. But I really love her. I don't plan to profess love to her rather just look for a way to sleep with her.

OBARA JESUS!

SLEEP?
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by icankel: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
I guess this is for upcoming lovers
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by liquidmetall: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

1. Appreciate her more.

5. Play your role.

6. Spend on her.

P.S

Modified:

All this Simpson's will not fail to disappoint

The world is on gender equality level and someone is still advocating for guys to be spending on ladies while they fold their hands

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by bigcasava1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sorry I don't have that strength and time to waste one human being.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by oluspicy: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well said @Op. But doing all these for her will not change that Adamic nature in her.

You will hear: "What have you done, that nobody has done before?"

To me, at times being in a relationship with a Nigerian lady is like taking care of an orphan.

In case you don't know, na me talk am.
Re: If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by Osamagioghowewi: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Valid
Mcslize:

Romantic in an unusual way could be baby I saw some sexy G-string panties on my way home and I just bought a couple. You better dive in there and try them out before I spank that massive sexy Ass. I just hope they will fit your big bum bum.

That's a naughty romantic guy.

Don't be scared to flirt with your lady. They like it. They will flirt back once you make them comfortable with you.

Be unpredictable. Don't profess love to her directly like baby I love you so much. I can't do without you. You are the air I breathe. You make my life so complete.

Imagine after typing all of that to her and the only reply she gives you is k

You get it?
How will u feel after writing all that episode of love to a lady and all she does was to reply you with k.

You get it?

Those types of confessions will make her give you attitudes. She will start thinking you can't do without her. In fact, she might even end up ignoring you unnecessarily.

Rather than writing her how much you love her, choose to flirt with her mysteriously and be a little bit witty and naughty in your discussion with her. Make her laugh her ass out with your naughty vibes.

If you send a lady something like: Wow babe this your Ass is growing bigger o. Tell me the secret food u are eating that is making it looking this massive. I want to grow my own too.

Flirting like that bring out the naughty side of ladies and the communication will flow spontaneously. No dulling moment.

She will start feeling more attracted to you than when you proclaim love quotes to her.

That's a naughty witty guy for u.

But the romantic nice guy will start sending her love quotes of the above bolded which she hears from gazillion of guys every day.

She will feel bored with those types of confessions and will start ignoring you. She won't even pick your calls whenever u call.

But the guy that flirt with her and make her laugh her naughty ass out,she will always look forward to receiving his call. She will reply his messages faster than any other guy she is chatting with. She will ignore others just to keep chatting with you.

That's girls for you. They like witty type of guys that can pull their legs in the unusual ways and make them gingle.

Naughtiness create attraction in ladies. But you must not dive in straight up. You need to make them comfortable with you from the very start. Don't bother them too much with calls. Just be moderate and make sure you don't hide your naughty side from them so they won't friendzone you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.