Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (37332 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
You will never see those cursed souls like incognito403, ozonnengitheory and NGpatriot here.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by mankan2k7(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
This government always think like a child.
Any politicians that has hand in this massacre will weep over their children in Jesus name.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by ozowarac: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
The cameras was removed.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by seunayantokun(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wonderful Cameras!!!
grin grin

These Guys Have No atom of Fear For GOD!

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

On that Great day, the record that you said your Cameras refused to capture will be shown to you.

Who will you Blame ?

That's right.
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by igbowoman: 2:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
Enough of all these!

Buhari, Buratai, Sanwo Olu and Tinubu ordered the massacre of innocent and unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate, prosecute them.

We don't need any camera to ascertain this.

Thank you
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by BigIyanga: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2020
In Gen 6:6 God cried and said ‘if I had known, I would not have created man’ He regretted creating Nigerians
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Shameless people.. story story story, yen yen yen.. baddddd country embarassed
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by pquaver(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Grace001:

Is like you’re hungry when you quoted me, so I can understand

Go and get something to eat, even if it’s indomie try eat. When you’re done eating re-read my post then edit the rubbish you typed because your message makes no sense

Why will it make sense to you.. when food is all that is in your head.. Well it seems its been a while you tasted indomie that is why you are trying to see if you claim shooting.. Govt will give small change.. My friend will you get your dirty lazy ass up and find something reasonable to do and stop lamenting about sth that is not your business.. Go to Oyigbo now and do a recording and then cry about it.. Maybe you will get small change.. Hungry dog
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
DamZik:
Your list is more comprehensive than mine.
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem
seunmsg

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.
Read this book it's free

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....
Read this book it will emancipate you from foolishness... It's free

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Kirchoffs: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamPlato:
Read this book it will emancipate you from foolishness... It's free

The foolishness that's inherent in your generation can never be cured.....you continue to display it brazenly

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kirchoffs:
The foolishness that's inherent in your generation can never be cured.....you continue to display it brazenly
If I should insult you, you will loose appetite for living....

Just move away so that people can see front.

You are no better than anyone not now not ever, not even in a dream
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Kirchoffs: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamPlato:
If I should insult you, you will loose appetite for living....

Just move away so that people can see front.

You are no better than anyone not now not ever, not even in a dream
Two can play the game son, don't try me I'd let it slide for now. You were the one that quoted me first and I wasn't talking to you

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by femifemi1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lies... Lies......Lies

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Two can play the game son, don't try me I'd let it slide for now. You were the one that quoted me first and I wasn't talking to you
You were not talking to me but you have been mentioning me every where, are you gay or what?

Stop embarrassing yourself and stop mentioning me in your foolish sense of judgement...

If I don't support your opinion doesn't mean I support the government if you don't like it then go stab yourself in the eyes
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Kirchoffs: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamPlato:
You were not talking to me but you have been mentioning me every where, are you gay or what?

Stop embarrassing yourself and stop mentioning me in your foolish sense of judgement...

If I don't support your opinion doesn't mean I support the government if you don't like it then go stab yourself in the eyes
You can go Bleep yourself boy, I will put your name and you can't do shit......your the one embarrassing yourself ranting like a rabid mad dog

1 Like

Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by IamPlato(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kirchoffs:
You can go Bleep yourself boy, I will put your name and you can't do shit......your the one embarrassing yourself ranting like a rabid mad dog
You are acting like a thug... Enjoy yourself... Nairaland doesn't alert me with your mentions so enjoy
Re: LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting by Grace001: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
pquaver:

Why will it make sense to you.. when food is all that is in your head.. Well it seems its been a while you tasted indomie that is why you are trying to see if you claim shooting.. Govt will give small change.. My friend will you get your dirty lazy ass up and find something reasonable to do and stop lamenting about sth that is not your business.. Go to Oyigbo now and do a recording and then cry about it.. Maybe you will get small change.. Hungry dog

Something that isn’t my business? Pele ee!

I didn’t know it’s your family business. Oponu ode, olori ibu. you have manage to do 50mb why won’t you be foaming in the mouth.

Now that I know it’s your family business I will leave you with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House / Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) / Buhari: Nigeria Will Never Witness Civil War Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.