Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Help Me Choose Between HP Pavilion And HP Notebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Choose Between HP Pavilion And HP Notebook (306 Views)

Between HP Pavilion 15 (gaming) Or Acer Nitro 5, Which Should I Go For? Overall. / Hp Pavilion And Hp 620 For Sale: Very Cheap / Between Hp And Dell Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Between HP Pavilion And HP Notebook by nairagossip1: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello guys,

So i'm really confused on the laptop to buy.

Options are:

Hp Pavilion14 x360
HP Notebook 14
HP Pavilion 14

All The listed are 10th Generation, Core i3

Please help me choose, and state reasons too.
Re: Help Me Choose Between HP Pavilion And HP Notebook by nairagossip1: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please suggest if you have used any of the listed models
Re: Help Me Choose Between HP Pavilion And HP Notebook by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello. All the three laptops you simply listed are superb...

Why?

I have someone who used the three before now and I can attest to the fact that you will enjoy them.

My 2 cent is that you can simply check on YouTube to compare them, and see which one will best serve your taste and give you the desired result.

Hence, the buck stops with you as you will be the ultimate or end user not the person recommending a particular laptop for you.

However, if you wish to get more information or buy any of it at affordable and reliable prices, contact me via this WhatsApp link: http:///2348136113444 or call 08136113444

I shall be glad to assist you to the least.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock The Sbcglobal Email Account Locked? / Please Advice Me / Neat Hp Laptop for 35000naira only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.