Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress (3348 Views)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media / Nicki Minaj Defending Her Controversial New Husband Kenneth Petty / Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau Graduates From Eastern Mediterranean University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by femi4: 6:07am On Nov 04, 2020
athaboi:
Seems like being a muslim is very difficult...you live strictly on people's opinions
Religion of prisoners and troublemakers
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by Discovery4today: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2020
hmm
femi4:
Religion of prisoners and troublemakers
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by Discovery4today: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin
EndSarss:

Amma fa Kasan Hausa tana da sauqin koyo ko? idan ka tashi kayi mini magana I will surely teach you Hausa. kuma zaka iya t's within 2 months. sai anjima
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by Discovery4today: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Ejima1:
Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise to Muslim community for her Controversial dress
This is the meaning of what she wrote in hausa
I made this video out of remorse and frustration. I also apologize for what happened to all Hausas, my colleagues and Muslims in general for this picture of mine that caused this controversy.

This is not my nature as a Muslim. I am a lover of the Prophet , and I fight anyone who touches him or touches my religion. It was a fate that brought someone to insult me ​​over my picture. I AM NOT WITH HIM, and God damn him. It will not happen to me again, God willing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHQolN1rcyI
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by EndSarss(f): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
cassidy1996:
thanks dear, i am all ears. when will the classes start?

Hausa: Yaushe kake son a fara?

English: When do you want to start?

1 Like

Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by cassidy1996(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
EndSarss:

Hausa: Yaushe kake son a fara?

English: When do you want to start?
tomorrow is ok with me. thanks dear.
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by TheCork(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
sinaj:
and I fight anyone who touches him or touches my religion.
wahala for any god that cannot fight his battle.

Hello Sinaj... one boy call Olofofo21 told me u r beautiful....please can u confirm if u lightskin & u hav yansh? Tanks! cheesy
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by hardeydoja213: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
we too dey take things hard for Nigeria, Even the prince of Saudi when marring his last wife the wife doesn't use hijab on their wedding day.
Re: Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress by Olofofo21(m): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2020
TheCork:

Hello Sinaj... one boy call Olofofo21 told me u r beautiful....please can u confirm if u lightskin & u hav yansh? Tanks! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Posts Sweet, Loving Tweets About Her Fiance Teebillz / Bishop David Oyedepo & Wife - Before & After / New Ride? Patoranking Shows Off His Bright Mercedes G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.