Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My little message to Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My little message to Wike (767 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My little message to Wike by IamFINESSE: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike should know that Majority of the people supporting and cheering him up now were the same people that was praying he lost his re-election. The Same people that called him emperor wike and so many abusive names coupled with lot of insults. But the Igbos that have been with him since day one as a governor are the same people he is killing like fowls in obigbo.
All of a sudden, yorubas now support wike because he is killing their perceived enemies lol.

Agbacha oso, aguo mile

4 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by helinues: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yhen Yhen Yhen.

2 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by IamFINESSE: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
Yhen Yhen Yhen.

Avoid me please
Re: My little message to Wike by helinues: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Avoid me please

embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by IamFINESSE: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

embarassed undecided

Small time now you will start calling all the names of the mods on Nairaland angry

Seems you have the list of their names

1 Like

Re: My little message to Wike by Lawdis(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
...it's OK, no worries

2 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by tutudesz: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Wike should know that Majority of the people supporting and cheering him up now were the same people that was praying he lost his re-election. The Same people that called him emperor wike and so many abusive names coupled with lot of insults. But the Igbos that have been with him since day one as a governor are the same people he is killing like fowls in obigbo.
All of a sudden, yorubas now support wike because he is killing their perceived enemies lol.

Agbacha oso, aguo mile
But Rivers people are help and don't want Ipob in their state, so is only doing what 80% of his people want.

3 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Agbacha oso, aguo mile
He should also know that the same people that are insulting him today and have called for his beheading were those who worshipped him yesterday.

The same people who claimed he is the best thing that has ever happened to democracy in nigeria are those calling him "little Hitler".

When you point fingers at other people, always remember four are pointing back at you.

3 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by BIGGESThead6: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Agbacha oso, aguo mile

Cry me a River.

God bless Governor Wike the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST.

2 Likes

Re: My little message to Wike by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Your darling PDP said oyigbo massacre is fake..... GO HOME

Re: My little message to Wike by mightyhazel: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
lol,..all of a sudden , wicked wike is now their darling wike.. all because igbos are at the receiving end of this madness
Re: My little message to Wike by babatunji36117: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
...it's OK, no worries
Re: My little message to Wike by IamFINESSE: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
mightyhazel:
lol,..all of a sudden , wicked wike is now their darling wike.. all because igbos are at the receiving end of this madness

No mind that sell-out man wike forming idi Amin on top obigbo
Re: My little message to Wike by CSNg: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Agbacha oso, aguo mile

Good morning bro...i saw your comment about needing a website. I am a web developer . What kind of website are we talking about?

Here is a screenshot of one of my recent projects. It is an e-learning website. My contact is found on my bio.

At your service

Re: My little message to Wike by IamFINESSE: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2020
CSNg:

Good morning bro...i saw your comment about needing a website. I am a web developer . What kind of website are we talking about?

Here is a screenshot of one of my recent projects. It is an e-learning website. My contact is found on my bio.

At your service

I have sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: My little message to Wike by CSNg: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020
IamFINESSE:

I have sent you a message on WhatsApp

Ok
Re: My little message to Wike by Muna4real(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2020
omenka:
He should also know that the same people that are insulting him today and have called for his beheading were those who worshipped him yesterday.

The same people who claimed he is the best thing that has ever happened to democracy in nigeria are those calling him "little Hitler".

When you point fingers at other people, always remember four are pointing back at you.

Didn't he do something evil to deserve the bolded reaction?

Gosh, why I'm I seeing only silly people this morning?
Re: My little message to Wike by IamFINESSE: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Muna4real:

Didn't he do something evil to deserve the bolded reaction?

Gosh, why I'm I seeing only silly people this morning?

You're quoting a full blown ZOMBIE

Re: My little message to Wike by AwkaFinest: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Another day, another lamentation
Re: My little message to Wike by AwkaFinest: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Cry me a River.

God bless Governor Wike the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Son Declares Anambra Governorship Bid / Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman / We Have Rejected Femi Fani-kayode From Defecting To APC - APC governors DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.