Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods (39737 Views)

Niger Police Station Burnt Over Killing Of Catholic Priest / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by tit(f): 3:42am On Nov 04, 2020
the people can endure missing preek,
but when they hear the holes of their wemens can be blocked eeeh
their head catch fire!
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Judybash93(m): 4:04am On Nov 04, 2020
This country is back in the 17th century
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by chuksme(m): 4:54am On Nov 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Biko, I have often wondered how the genital area looks like after the dissaperance of a d.ick.

Is it sealed up permanently ni or is there a hole in place of the d.ick.

It will shrink like that of new born baby. It will look very small.

1 Like

Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by chuksme(m): 4:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Judybash93:
This country is back in the 17th century

If you are not believing it will happen or those saying it are telling lies. Let it happen to you or someone close to you for you to believe.
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by femi4: 5:07am On Nov 04, 2020
EvangelistMFM:
U no even fear God,u go dey burn church
That's a building not a Church. The Church name "Divine shadow" is a red flag
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by femi4: 5:13am On Nov 04, 2020
tit:
the people can endure missing preek,
but when they hear the holes of their wemens can be blocked eeeh
their head catch fire!
What is a man without erection
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Inyinese(m): 5:37am On Nov 04, 2020
IPOB youth why burning of house of God?
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Binismaeel: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Goodman247: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
zeedof:
not all house of God are meant for God
majority are shrine disguise

1 Like

Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by sofiscatedmoron: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Show us pic of the missing hood, funny people
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Wahala no get Werey angry grin angry grin
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by FuckHomophobes: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2020
chuksme:

It will shrink like that of new born baby. It will look very small.

grin Thanks. But it's funny o
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by juman(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Missing manhoods is fake news.

What happen was manhood shrink because of fear of something.
But innocent persons are alleged wrongly.
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by michoim(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2020
zeedof:
not all house of God are meant for God
Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Akfrenzy(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2020
and Muslims won't talk again
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Judybash93(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2020
chuksme:

If you are not believing it will happen or those saying it are telling lies. Let it happen to you or someone close to you for you to believe.

I'm assuming that you have either experienced it or someone close to you have experienced. Can you give us a breakdown of what the thing looked like after it disappeared?
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by SCAMDOCTOR: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Are you a lover of music?

Search no more, the best telegram channel is here for you.
Featuring current Tracks and Albums of your favourite artists, also has a music request capability where you request for a song or album and get it within minutes.

Try it out Now:
https:///UnlimitedMusicPlug
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Valkrie: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
EvangelistMFM:
U no even fear God,u go dey burn church

The church is a private property of the accused nah and got nothing to do with God...the place dem burn nah the pastor business centre...
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Realday: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Confused youth

This modern age na im una still dey believe in spiritual dogshit, necromancy,. Spiritism, diabolism, mysticism wizardry, occultism and spiritual telepathetic transmission

Light up my last tie of weed for the night....
So i can wake up at the right side of the bed by 3am to huzzle

That shit is damn real bro/sis. But I thought it only happen in Yoruba land o. Osun state governorship election in 2007,they used that shit man. I can remember how this Baba youth(youth leader) was crying "e le mu, o ti mu oko mi lo"(catch him, he's stolen my manhood) ���
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by Realday: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Judybash93:

I'm assuming that you have either experienced it or someone close to you have experienced. Can you give us a breakdown of what the thing looked like after it disappeared?

It'll small pass kid ���. Osun people can really relate.
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by favy19(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fmghewzy:
This is the funniest shit I have heard in almost a year now.Omg!! Man's prick no longer safe, apparently there's a new kidnapper in town targeting nice looking pricks
Like WTF!! This doesn't even make sense!!

This has to be Fake!!
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by yoursidenigga(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Confused youth

This modern age na im una still dey believe in spiritual dogshit, necromancy,. Spiritism, diabolism, mysticism wizardry, occultism and spiritual telepathetic transmission

Light up my last tie of weed for the night....
So i can wake up at the right side of the bed by 3am to huzzle

BOMBER! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods by yoursidenigga(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Adeedris:
The whites are researching how they could beam the human race to space, but the Blacks are already beaming genitals from one location to another. Disgusting and unbelievable!

The bolded funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Turn Their Wedding Reception Into Prayer Crusade In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.