Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss (13366 Views)

Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Charms Uncovered At Enugu Council Where Incumbent & Ex-chairperson Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by heniford2: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
guru guru na mumu
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by History555: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yet that fat female toad called ugwuanyi put his ugly face there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Powerexpert: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na twitter
starbuck:
This shows that most of this politicians are Nairalanders and they see how they are being antagonized over their corrupt practices..

Ndị ara

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by naijadrivablog: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Then why did the "illustrious" son didn't put his own picture?

I found out that every Politician or politicians wannabe in Enugu engage in eyes service of the Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by adenike21273: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ifeanyi ugwuanyi is truly working in enugu, that's why any good work emanated from enugu people must call his name. The governor is really trying for enugu citizens.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Pick2: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
So the image there is for what
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by kelechi50: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
The local government chairman is ashamed of the governor and himself because it is on social media, tell me if the community has electricity and good road network, what will bring about a charging center.
This is the senatorial zone of former DSP that has spent close to 20 years in the Senate and also planning to take over from Ugwuanyi.
I feel ashamed of this set of leaders
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by darecool(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Epstein:
I for say.....Ugwuanyi really aint too bad. Go to Enugu and see for yourself if your priviledged
He's just a quiet governor, he can't be compared to Abia and Imo state governors in terms of performance.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by mikywonder(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Epstein:
I for say.....Ugwuanyi really aint too bad. Go to Enugu and see for yourself if your priviledged

Say what u know
Enugu is in shambles

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by IkwereIgbo: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
NGpatriot

Is as much we all have our sentiments and biases but yours has turn from sentiment to hatred for anything igbo.

The only reason is because igbos are colonising them in their land.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by charlibo1: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

The world should know that the worst Governor in the country governs Enugu ....

Enugu is in total disarray
The governor is doing nothing
Just propaganda everywhere

Ugwuanyi is a total disgrace to the South East

I served at Nsukka in 2018-19 and I'm surprised at your post. Gburugburu worked in the first tenure when I was around. His rerun election was even like it was unopposed. Maybe the narrative has changed, I dunno, but when I was around, enugu citizen loves him for his works
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by GavelSlam: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damage control.
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by bluefilm: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:
This shows that most of this politicians are Nairalanders and they see how they are being antagonized over their corrupt practices..

Ndị ara

Before nko?

So many politicians are here enjoying the insults you guys are dishing out to them unabatedly.

Seun tried a lot by making Nairaland membership as anonymous as he could.... if not eh....
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Nerdified: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

The world should know that the worst Governor in the country governs Enugu ....

Enugu is in total disarray
The governor is doing nothing
Just propaganda everywhere
Ugwuanyi is a total disgrace to the South East

My brother, I totally agree with you. He's practically doing nothing in Enugu. The ones done by Sullivan are hardly maintained.. worst governor Enugu has ever produced
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by dikeigbo2(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Whois:
No more obedience to social distance rule. Smh

and you are buying the social distance crap abi?
hypocrites
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Mentorme: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Noted.
But Governor Wike said he didn't send Soldiers to kill anyone in Oyigbo. He was not a friend to the Army or police yet you people wont believe him.
Ipob miscreants on the orders Nnamdi Kanu killed 6 Soldiers and burnt another to death, killed 4 police officers, burnt government buildings including a court.
After all the atrocious act, you expect the military to have a hand shake with Ipob congratulating them for a job well done abi.
You guys will believe this one because it is from your tribe but wont believe a governor who is doing his job to protect lives and properties in his state....

Bigoted people that don't see anything good from another tribe outside their own.
you mean such killings only happened in South east?
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by leicestercamper: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Propaganda governor. Enugu is total mess littered with dilapidated roads. This governor isn't doing anything, only propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare / Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.