Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss (445 Views)

Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Charms Uncovered At Enugu Council Where Incumbent & Ex-chairperson Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Chris2863(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gov. Ugwuanyi did not construct community charging station in Enugu - Council Boss

The Chairman of Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State, Engr. Abel Uchenna Nwobodo, has denied the story trending on the social media alleging that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi constructed a community charging centre in Nara community of the council.

In a statement, Engr. Nwobodo described the story as “misleading, false and mischievous and a joke taken too far”.

The council chairman stated categorically that “the governor and his administration are not involved in the project”.

He disclosed that “the said project is a private initiative of an illustrious son of Nara in Nkanu East LGA as a means of contributing to the development of the community, which has nothing to do with any government”.

Nwobodo therefore called on the general public to disregard the story as it was meant to mislead and misinform.

See full text of the statement:

“PRESS STATEMENT November 3, 2020

“ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR, RT. HON. IFEANYI UGWUANYI, DID NOT EXECUTE COMMUNITY CHARGING STATION

“My attention has been drawn to the misleading story trending on social media, alleging that the Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, executed a community charging centre tagged: “Gburugburu Community Charging Station”, in Nara, Nkanu East Local Government Area.

“I wish to state categorically that the story is false and mischievous and a joke taken too far, as the governor and his administration are not involved in the project.

“The said project is a private initiative of an illustrious son of Nara in Nkanu East LGA as a means of contributing to the development of the community, which has nothing to do with any government.

“I therefore call on the general public to disregard the story as it was meant to mislead and misinform”.

#amokelouis

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by TONY042(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
okay
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by DLioness(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by atiku4President(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nonsense. Who cares?
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Medicine after death..... Why are those guys in picture talking about? How to loot another Hausa man hard work? Lazy youth?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Kaduna1stson: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
For my northern brothers on the other thread yabbing Ugwuani, our northern governors are more useless, when last did you hear that Kebbi state governor commissioned anything? My own state governor is even supposed to be in prison.

Our northern governors are the worst in Africa and we are wasting time on southern threads venting our frustrations on governors who are performing in the south for their people.

In the north, it's kill, death and destruction everyday and we don't even report it in the news. While the south were protesting police brutality, we the northerners were so docile that we couldn't protest because of fear. I was ashamed of my fellow youths of Zaria.
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Macphenson: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
ARREWA I hope you retract your comment on the previous thread and apologise.
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Arrewa: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Macphenson:
ARREWA I hope you retract your comment on the previous thread and apologise.
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Arrewa: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
For my northern brothers on the other thread yabbing Ugwuani, our northern governors are more useless, when last did you hear that Kebbi state governor commissioned anything? My own state governor is even supposed to be in prison.

Our northern governors are the worst in Africa and we are wasting time on southern threads venting our frustrations on governors who are performing in the south for their people.

In the north, it's kill, death and destruction everyday and we don't even report it in the news. While the south were protesting police brutality, we the northerners were so docile that we couldn't protest because of fear. I was ashamed of my fellow youths of Zaria.
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Arrewa: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
OK...
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Kaduna1stson: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
keep deceiving yourself

You are one b of the people that continue to deceive the world about the killings going on in our land.
Re: Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2020

(1)

Ifeanyi Ubah - Portrait Of A Senator Who Wants To Be Governor / #endsars: Sam Adeyemi, Aisha Yesufu, Davido, Rinu, Burna Boy, Falz, 44 Others Dr / Buhari: APC Bye Election Victories Show We Are Still Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.