Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (672 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by ganagagi: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please is this phone Samsung galaxy note 4 a good phone somebody want to sell it for me,and he ask me that how much will pay because is a friend, so if it is a good phone like how much will it cost
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by rtdCivilservant: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
ganagagi:
Please is this phone Samsung galaxy note 4 a good phone somebody want to sell it for me,and he ask me that how much will pay because is a friend, so if it is a good phone like how much will it cost
Why u de behave like this? No picture of phone (to ascertain its cosmetic looks), and u expect us to tell u how much it is what?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by rtdCivilservant: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
ganagagi:
Why u de behave like this? No picture of phone (to ascertain its cosmetic lllooks), and u expect us to tell u how much it is what?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by doubleE70: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
see this one ooo where is the picture lemme reserve the rest of my comment
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by ganagagi: 4:25am On Nov 04, 2020
You see iam sure you know the very Samsung galaxy note 4 iam talking about even without seen the picture,so with this you should be able to tell me if the phone is a good type or not
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by Xpress24(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
ganagagi:
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by DarkJeddi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
ganagagi:
You see iam sure you know the very Samsung galaxy note 4 iam talking about even without seen the picture,so with this you should be able to tell me if the phone is a good type or not
Galaxy Note 4 in this day and age is not a recommendation I'll make..
It is simply too old and outdated,I used it 3 years ago and even then it was too old..
Save money and buy a more recent device..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by Prophylactic: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
ganagagi:
note 4? When we're already in note 10 plus, my honest advice is don't buy, it's too too outdated unless it's a gift

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by sylvoclair1990: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Prophylactic:
note 4? When we're already in note 10 plus, my honest advice is don't buy, it's too too outdated unless it's a gift
Op from your post it seems you are in need of an Android phone and you don't have enough cash to get a good one,if not so i don't see any sense in buying a phone that was release almost 6 years ago but if you still insist of getting it i will advise you don't pay more than 10k.Thank you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by ganagagi: 6:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Thank you
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by eki2000(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Its a beast, it is loaded with 4gb ram and beats Xiaomi note 8pro hands down. What did I just say?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by DarkJeddi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
eki2000:
Its a beast, it is loaded with 4gb ram and beats Xiaomi note 8pro hands down. What did I just say?
grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Phone Of Not more Than 30k / (open Box) Samsung S10e (single Sim) FOR SALE 150k / Iphone 13 Pro Max Price In Nigeria And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.