Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo (15512 Views)

WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Ask people from Ikom,Ogoja and Ugep your question.

Even though Government has no business doing business. one of those jets cost around $8 million dollars. the ibom air has 5 fleets ,that's $40 milion dollars. The 20 story highrise cost $20 million
The other photos you posted are roads done by the previous governor.
Akwa ibom is one of the smallest state in terms of land , receives $50 to $60 million dollars every month . what does it do with the $60 million dollars ?
Cross river state receives only $9 million dollars per month .
Which one is previous govenor? No be still Akwa Ibom he govern? U are Sha an idiot.
Show me what your government has been able to achieve since 1999.
Yes we have more money than cross river and what's the problem?
You don't see us hating on Lagos that has more money than us. Develop yoursef with whatever you have and stop hating on Akwa ibomites before u die of stroke and go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Guy cross river has a lesser population when compared to akwa ibom state the state civil service employs more people, and yes we know the govt needs to be made accountable.

But ehere is this hate coming from, did sn akwa ibom girl jilt you?
Point out the hate in my comment. when did facts become hate ? Cross river has done more for Akwa ibom than the reverse . My only problem is when Akwa ibom people talk like Akwa ibom is performing magic when in fact it's not .
the first comment I replied to was by illaumoh who mocked and laughed at Calabar that the Waec office was leaving Calabar, that's not the first time akwa ibom people are doing that . It denotes an evil heart who wishes Calabar evil.
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
kenny714433:

Lol... Idiokesit ke de.

But mmo edi nto eka ajid sha. Ewan ntoeka iba ke de.
Ata idiok idiokesit.

4 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Ask people from Ikom,Ogoja and Ugep your question.

Even though Government has no business doing business. one of those jets cost around $8 million dollars. the ibom air has 5 fleets ,that's $40 milion dollars. The 20 story highrise cost $20 million
The other photos you posted are roads done by the previous governor.
Akwa ibom is one of the smallest state in terms of land , receives $50 to $60 million dollars every month . what does it do with the $60 million dollars ?
Cross river state receives only $9 million dollars per month .

Guy calm down, we agree the govt has failed.
But is that the reason you want to go and pursue a roadside mechanic fixing cars? Or a mama put selling food? These people are trying to operate beyond the govt. But yet you feel they are the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
If most people stay in their states all these bickering won't exist . Why can't most Akwa ibom stay in their yaya state? the government should make efforts repatriating akwa ibm refugees home. and i'm not saying this as spite. it simply looks bad on you.
I know I Prefer most Efiks live and work and school at Calabar than spreading out everywhere as nuisance.

Wrong, do some soul searching and make a fix. Not all but most Akwa ibom people are everywhere doing menial jobs and prostitution and being a menace. that's bad.
Senseless he goat talk
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Point out the hate i my coment. when did facts become hate ? my only problem is when Akwa ibom people keep talking like Akwa ibom is performing magic when in fact it's not .
the first comment I replied to was by illaumoh who mocked and laughed at Calabar that the Waec office was leaving Calabar. that's no the first time . that denotes an evil heart who wishes Calabar evil.
Shut up.
But it's not evil to accuse Akwa ibomites of being the reason Cross river is backwards as if we're the ones in government. God will punish u very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Senseless he goat talk
I feel sorry for your foolishness,ibeno is a shithole . you're an ibeno clown. your oil is being used to developed other places while your place remains a shithole and you are bragging about Uyo. I love and defend Calabar because it's my hometown and i love it no matter what . but an ibeno idiot like you isn't proud of your ibeno shithole ,you only wish Calabar evil.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Point out the hate i my coment. when did facts become hate ? my only problem is when Akwa ibom people keep talking like Akwa ibom is performing magic when in fact it's not .
the first comment I replied to was by illaumoh who mocked and laughed at Calabar that the Waec office was leaving Calabar. that's no the first time . that denotes an evil heart who wishes Calabar evil.

No vex my brother, no vex, our governors dey fuckkup majorly, Ayade na fuvkkub, Udom na fuckkup.
I personally do not see why Weac should move to Uyo, unless they are awaiting till their building is fixed.

We all need to demand more from the govt and not fight each other.
Its what the politicians want. They know that when we fight one another we wont have the focus to face them
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
I feel sorry for your foolishness,ibeno is a shithole . you're an ibeno clown. your oil is being used to developed other places while your place remains a shithole and you are bragging about Uyo. .
Cry me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by realstars: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
But This Is Bad To Them, The Fear Of Akwaibom State Is Written All Over The CRS Cit?Zen.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

No vex my brother, no vex, our governors dey fuckkup majorly, Ayade na fuvkkub, Udom na fuckkup.
I personally do not see why Weac should move to Uyo, unless they are awaiting till their building is fixed.

Its what the politicians want. They know that when we fight one another we wont have the focus to face them
You're just being diplomatic for that bigot for no reason.
Up to three threads were created accusing Akwa ibomites of looting Calabar which is wrong.
They started what they can't finish, we've confronted more developed and sophisticated states on this forum and won and they think they'll go Scott free.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
realstars:
But This Is Bad To Them, The Fear Of Akwaibom State Is Written All Over The CRS Cit?Zen.
Inferiority complex and idiok esit

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

You still de cry? grin
Guy you wicked grin
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:
grin you sound like a broken record.
Guy you want kill me with laughter grin grin
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

I do not hate anyone and wish everyone the best. only patriotic people who want to live at Calabar should do so ,not two faced backstabbers like Ilaumoh and blackking98 who live in Calabar and wish efiks and Calabar evil and scream akwa ibom yaya .
blackking98 and ilaumoh vandalized and looted Calabar. It gives them pleasure to see Efiks and Calabar down . Evil Akwa ibom people .
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

You're just being diplomatic for that bigot for no reason.
Up to three threads were created accusing Akwa ibomites of looting Calabar which is wrong.
They started what they can't finish, we've confronted more developed and sophisticated states on this forum and won and they think they'll go Scott free.

Hahahaha.. Mbok nangha... We are peace makers.
Even though we can be violent and savage as well.
Lets not fight in public, we can fight in the house...

Me that i am forming diplomatic, when water pass garri... Ndaa nya yadd atta atta esid, n-scatter every every.

But lets try peace firs

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by meraola29080: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
: you be Efik abi?
I be akwa cross, parents from both divides
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by realstars: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:
Inferiority complex and idiok esit
On Which Way, Lol
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
HollisHogan1:
False. the akwa ibom government receives $60 million dollars per month . should invest in human capital and repatriate most of it's people back home.
Cross river is three times larger in landmass and receives only $9 million dollars per month and still employs 100s of Akwa ibom people .
cheesy indeed you really sound like a broken record
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Guy you want kill me with laughter grin grin
Ukponke ishie odo.
Ekere bo ke akwenge ke ndi bere thread ntang ndsime mbanga ndito Akwa Ibom. Eya efeghe ekpong this forum

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Ukponke ishie odo.
Ekere bo ke akwenge ke ndi bere thread ntang ndsime mbanga ndito Akwa Ibom. Eya efeghe ekpong this forum
Ami mbami ye ofo

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
realstars:
On Which Way, Lol
Every way. I guess pree 1987 ibibio dominance is still paining them , coupled with the oil well stuff and many Akwa ibomites in Cross river getting engaged in all works from the lower class to middle and upper class. It's just envy of us being superior in numbers and everything u can compare meanwhile we honestly do not hold anything against them, cross river is a second home to Akwa ibomites. Why they choose to preach hate only God knows.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

There's a time jamb office in calabar also relocated to uyo before coming back.
This cross Riverians are Sha very lazy people.
This one shouting on nairaland Akwa Ibom people should go if not cross river won't develop then the state will remain in shambles, there's no nook or cranny of Calabar u won't find an Akwa ibom man and Cross river at large we're everywhere. So they'll remain underdeveloped for a very long time if they feel we're their problem
Nice points

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ami mbami ye ofo
Mfna ibagha

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

I be akwa cross, parents from both divides
. Oooh then how do you survive then, it this kind of thread or backlash

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Hahahaha.. Mbok nangha... We are peace makers.
Even though we can be violent and savage as well.
Lets not fight in public, we can fight in the house...

Me that i am forming diplomatic, when water pass garri... Ndaa nya yadd atta atta esid, n-scatter every every.

But lets try peace firs
Iyo
Ayem afe fep.
Even if there's any group that wants to bash us it shouldn't be cross Riverians, hence we must remind them whose actually ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Ukponke ishie odo.

Ndaa afo uyeneke joy oo, ayom ino ufiob ufiob..
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by silverlinen(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
For those saying calabarians(EFIKS) uneducated folks,akwa ibomites(IBIBIOS)are the real uneducated folks
Go to the streets of calabar you gon see that most thugs,frat guys,bet9ja cashiers and restaurant attendants are from akwa ibom
Most of their girls involve in prostitution
Akwa ibomites are mostly known to be troublesome
Ain't a Cross Riverian, neither am i an akwa ibomites
So y'all deluded akwa ibomites shouldn't come and spew gibberish while tagging me
Cross River State only need a good leader like his Excellency Donald Duke to change the economic situation of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:
. Oooh then how do you survive then, it this kind of thread or backlash

I understand where the guy is coming from..
But truth is, akwa ibomite love efik people alot,

I dont think they need to feel threatened... We dont need this emnity..
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
silverlinen:
For those saying calabarians(EFIKS) uneducated folks,akwa ibomites(IBIBIOS)are the real uneducated folks
Go to the streets of calabar you gon see that most thugs,frat guys,bet9ja cashiers and restaurant attendants are from akwa ibom
So y'all deluded akwa ibomites shouldn't come and spew gibberish while tagging me
Cross River State only need a good leader like his Excellency Donald Duke to change the economic situation of the state.

Afo anye, nso ke oyom mi?

I am begining to feel that some tribes that hate the AkwaCros unity want to hijack this and use it to sow enmity and discord among us.

Nditor eka ye nditor ette, yak emem adu/abaa.
Lets turn on folks like this guy that feel its cool to take sides when brothers are quarelling
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
silverlinen:
grin obaseki said u have till Friday to return to jail. Unam ikot
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

This is true, but the population in akwa ibom exceeds that of calabar.
Yeah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State University Admission Requirement Update / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Forms / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.