Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo (15484 Views)

WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:
grin obaseki said u have till Friday to return to jail. Unam ikot

Ndahhhhh, iwoud ifonnke obubid owo, ooo obubid owo. Nda, oga black, u na whole mood
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Cross river is larger by land Mass and not by population, stop behaving like an illitrate.
Akwa iboms population far surpasses that of Cross river state even when a sizeable population of Cross river is Akwa ibomites.
That idiot you quoted is an illiterate
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Ndahhhhh, iwoud ifonnke obubid owo, ooo obubid owo.
Nda, oga black, u na whole mood
Omo me I no get joy o. If u wan peace I go exhibit peace, if u wan fight I go give u fight.
Ini ibagha for jokes grin

3 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That idiot you quoted is an illiterate
Stark illitrate

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes.
It's mostly atam people and some few unfortunate ones that try to divide efiks and Akwa ibomites.
grin

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by realstars: 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Every way. I guess pree 1987 ibibio dominance is still paining them , coupled with the oil well stuff and many Akwa ibomites in Cross river getting engaged in all works from the lower class to middle and upper class. It's just envy of us being superior in numbers and everything u can compare meanwhile we honestly do not hold anything against them, cross river is a second home to Akwa ibomites. Why they choose to preach hate only God knows.
What I Know Is 63% Of C.Riverians Are AKwaibom And 30% The Culubians "Now The Atams" And 7% Where Freed Slaves From Binin And Other Igbo Freed Slaves.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Look below
It's part of what they do with it.
Please show me what ikom or ogoja or ugep look like?
You want finish that guy abi cheesy
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
realstars:
What I Know Is 63% Of C.Riverians Are AKwaibom And 30% The Culubians "Now The Atams" And 7% Where Freed Slaves From Binin And Other Igbo Freed Slaves.
You have said the truth
You can meet someone from akpamkpa or Calabar or odukpani etc who will tell u I'm from cross river but when u check either his mum or dad is an Akwa ibomite. In my case my mum is from calabar. I have calabar cert of origin. It's not like Calabar is better than uyo but it just feels like home, anything that goes wrong in calabar will affect me . But one idiot will wake up and tell me I hate Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

You have said the truth
You can meet someone from akpamkpa or Calabar or odukpani etc who will tell u I'm from cross river but when u check either his mum or dad is an Akwa ibomite. In my case my mum is from calabar. I have calabar cert of origin. It's not like Calabar is better than uyo but it just feels like home, anything that goes wrong in calabar will affect me . But one idiot will wake up and tell me I hate Calabar.

Calabar is home to all Akwa ibomite, its the canaan land we were promised, i don't know why anyone will ever imagine akwa ibomite hating cross riverine.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by silverlinen(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mbok Blackking96...if u want para abeg para nobody dey hold u oo
Na una type dey collect ticket for ekpo abasi junction
Always resorting to violence whenever the truth is given to them
Who you dey claim James Bond for
Aboby para if e go make u sleep tonight
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by silverlinen(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oga Benesis
You're sighted
Don't get pissed off with me
Was just trying to say things from my point of view
No take personal mbok
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by IdontGivAfuck: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
reiddecuti:
WAEC, making the crying governor cry once more.

Yeye man, go work 4 ur people and stop fooling yourself.

Look at these creatures from Akwa Ibom

DISGUSTING things
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You want finish that guy abi cheesy
No mercy ikpa grin
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Benesis:

Calabar is home to all Akwa ibomite, its the canaan land we were promised, i don't know why anyone will ever imagine akwa ibomite hating cross riverine.
See the two ediots above na
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Look at these creatures from Akwa Ibom

DISGUSTING things
Dirty atam man grin
You don't even have anything constructive argument apart from writing the same stupid shit on every thread grin

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
silverlinen:
Mbok Blackking96...if u want para abeg para nobody dey hold u oo
Na una type dey collect ticket for ekpo abasi junction
Always resorting to violence whenever the truth is given to them
Who you dey claim James Bond for
Aboby para if e go make u sleep tonight
grin shut up.
Hold your government accountable and Allow us flex cross river grin
After all the Constitution guarantees freedom of movement, if u don't like it break away from Nigeria grin
No one is stopping cross Riverians from trooping en mass to Akwa Ibom and doing the same thing we're doing in Cross river grin

2 Likes

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
kenny714433:
grin

Daaah! Thread ami anem awod.

Che ne nto eka iba enwana ewan ke public. Awud imommo mbufo...

Me too
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Danny50: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that Ayade is a monumental mistake to my dear state.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Benesis:

Guy cross river has a lesser population when compared to akwa ibom state the state civil service employs more people, and yes we know the govt needs to be made accountable.

But ehere is this hate coming from, did sn akwa ibom girl jilt you?
grin nice question but the idiot you quoted is an illiterate
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2020
silverlinen:
Oga Benesis You're sighted Don't get pissed off with me Was just trying to say things from my point of view No take personal mbok
One love my broda.. I dont love war, if it can be avoided
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Which one is previous govenor? No be still Akwa Ibom he govern? U are Sha an idiot.
Show me what your government has been able to achieve since 1999.
Yes we have more money than cross river and what's the problem?
You don't see us hating on Lagos that has more money than us. Develop yoursef with whatever you have and stop hating on Akwa ibomites before u die of stroke and go to hell.
grin

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2020
HollisHogan1:
Point out the hate in my comment. when did facts become hate ? Cross river has done more for Akwa ibom than the reverse . My only problem is when Akwa ibom people talk like Akwa ibom is performing magic when in fact it's not .
the first comment I replied to was by illaumoh who mocked and laughed at Calabar that the Waec office was leaving Calabar, that's not the first time akwa ibom people are doing that . It denotes an evil heart who wishes Calabar evil.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that Ayade is a monumental mistake to my dear state.

Ntefi... D giy jus dey do fine boy dey wear cloth wey match with him facemask., dey speak grama anyhow.. Governance takes more...

Udom own we go get im time soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Ata idiok idiokesit.
grin
The guy na atam man...
How I take know be say him the avoid quote wey them write for ibibio
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
grin
The guy na atam man...
How I take know be say him the avoid quote wey them write for ibibio
Yes I know them very well grin
Them no like Akwa ibomites, wetin we do them I no Sabi.
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Benesis:

Ntefi... D giy jus dey do fine boy dey wear cloth wey match with him facemask., dey speak grama anyhow.. Governance takes more...

Udom own we go get im time soon
I hear say udom no de do well. Na true?
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Benesis: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackking98:

I hear say udom no de do well. Na true?

For street Udom dong cast...
Him innovations no dey reach boys for street and most of the project him plan him former minister of works bin run am street, Uyo now na uncompleted projects full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by realstars: 12:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackking98:

You have said the truth
I have an history book that tells all about the south south and south west that is out of the poblic domain. and it has nothing to tell than the truth, but kept secreit, if revile it can creat war.
We In Royal Home Knows The Truth That Is Far From Political Lane.

1 Like

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Blackking98(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Benesis:

For street Udom dong cast...
Him innovations no dey reach boys for street and most of the project him plan him former minister of works bin run am street, Uyo now na uncompleted projects full everywhere.
Nawa o
Eim de Jonse
Eim gas recognize boys.
Ayade no recognize boys for street and Creek's so Dem mobilize come turn town upside down, but some lazy people say na Akwa ibomites.
I hear say eim wan hand over give another person, OBA go gree? Because boys de loyal to OBA oo
Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2020
HollisHogan1:
I feel sorry for your foolishness,ibeno is a shithole . you're an ibeno clown. your oil is being used to developed other places while your place remains a shithole and you are bragging about Uyo. I love and defend Calabar because it's my hometown and i love it no matter what . but an ibeno idiot like you isn't proud of your ibeno shithole ,you only wish Calabar evil.
You are indeed an illiterate.. Ibeno is the youngest L. G. A in Akwa Ibom state so it's normal for its slow development as compare to Uyo but you can agree with me that it's richer than your whole state grin and you easily forget when insulting Akwa ibom that Ibeno is also inclusive abi..
Nonsense

Re: Looting: WAEC Announces Relocation Of Calabar Office To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes I know them very well grin
Them no like Akwa ibomites, wetin we do them I no Sabi.
The see us as threat to them colonising Efik people grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professional Course For Arts Student. / Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.