Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? (6649 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Am a moda of 4 girls by 2 different men , 2 lives with deir fada one with my parents and i onli stay with my last baby 1 years and 5 months . I I relocated to asaba to start afresh and i met my new guy in june , he loves me so much and has accepted my baby like his own , we are staying together but i i haven't told him abt my 3 other children , i lied to him that i only have 1 child i I didn't tell him about them because they don't live with me and its not necessary to mention them now . I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he is my everything on earth. Did i do the right thing please advice me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by donigspain(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
It is better to tell him now than for him to find out later.

Relationships built on deception hardly last.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Foodqueen(f): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tell him but he's gonna leave.

Why on Earth did you have kids for different men

Modified.....
As I was reading thru your replies, my mind kept going to a particular lady that once shared her mumu story. I had to check ur profile and am not surprise it's u again.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by EditorsPalace(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tell him the truth. Simple.

Avoid future headaches, disappointments and sorrows.

Tell him the truth and have your peace of mind.

If he wants you, he will stay with you.

But don't tell him until he is very serious with you.
Until he has proposed to marry you or is talking about marriage with you, then you can tell him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by JamParkMe: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
I hope he finds out and breaks up with you immediately. This is evil.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by lymelyte(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
You are an extremely promiscuous lady. Why would you have children for multiple men? So this is how you will still have another child for your current man and after he breaks up with you, you will go and get pregnant for another man again.. Na wa for you o..I carry preek up for u angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
donigspain:
It is better to tell him now than for him to find out later.

Relationships built on deception hardly last.
if i tells him now he will leave me maybe after marriage... I don’t know realli
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Righteousness89(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
A House Built on a Faulty Foundation, no matter How Beautiful it is will Collaspe yakata ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foodqueen:
Tell him but he's gonna leave.

Why on Earth did you have kids for different men
The last one was a mistake but I love her
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
EditorsPalace:
Tell him the truth. Simple.

Avoid future headaches, disappointments and sorrows.

Tell him the truth and have your peace of mind.

If he wants you, he will stay with you.

But don't tell him until he is very serious with you.
Until he has proposed to marry you or is talking about marriage with you, then you can tell him.

Thanks I like this advice , I will not tell him maybe until he is serious about marriage
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by donigspain(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

You're more concerned with him leaving than hurting his feelings with your dishonesty?

That's selfishness.

It will be easier for him to choose you after you come clean now than to remain with you when he finds out after "marriage". The marriage is in quote because it is not real and will be easily dissolved in court for being built on deception.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Thanks I like this advice , I will not tell him maybe until he is serious about marriage

When you do tell him and he accepts and goes on to marry you, do you plan on bringing in your children into the marriage?
If not all, how many of them do you intend to live with?
Or are you ready to neglect your children for a man in the name of "I have my own life to live"?
Don't you think forgetting "love" and raising your kids would make your life easier?

10 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by armyofone(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Big Yes!!
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

When you do tell him and he accepts and goes on to marry you, do you plan on bringing in your children into the marriage?
If not all, how many of them do you intend to live with?
Or are you ready to neglect your children for a man in the name of "I have my own life to live"?
Don't you think forgetting "love" and raising your kids would make your life easier?
No am not planning to bring them in my house , I I will never neglect my children because they are not in the street , they are fine with deir father and grandparents. I can’t forget about love because my children will not satisfy me sexually so I need a man in my life and I am happy to have him

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by LadySarah: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

No am not planning to bring them in my house , I I will never neglect my children because they are not in the street , they are fine with deir father and grandparents. I can’t forget about love because my children will not satisfy me sexually so I need a man in my life and I am happy to have him

ezigbo sexual satisfaction.

pls visit a family planning unit. thank you

15 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
LadySarah:

ezigbo sexual satisfaction.

pls visit a family planning unit. thank you
Am safe I did family planning for 5 years
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by starbuck(f): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Better tell him now and expect the worse than living your life on false hopes...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by starbuck(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Then how come your last baby is 1 year plus

Modified

You did it recently?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
starbuck:

Then how come your last baby is 1 year plus

Modified

You did it recently?
Yes I did it when my last baby was 3 months old it will last 5 years

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by IamGreen1(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Madam pls remain single there is nothing that man will really need you for if he realised that you already have 4 kids besides you as an individual 4 kids are more than enough for you So I don't know what else you're looking for by wanting to keep a man.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by adekola72559: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
I hope he finds out and breaks up with you immediately. This is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mindlog: 3:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a 26years old single moda of four girls 8,5,3, 8 months, I left the fada of my first three daughters because He was nothing but a cheat and liar , he has made my life so much miserable and i suffered with depression and blood pressure.

I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada .

I have sold almost all my clothes and jewellery to start up foodstuffs business so i will b able to feed my children and send my children to school but the wicked man stole all my money and I went back to zero. I was angry at him , that night I fought and injured him and I left with my 2 years old child because my fada says he can only allow one child in his house and I left the other 2 children with him. At my fada house even my younger ones don’t respect me , everything I did is wrong my presence irritate them and my baby can't breath in this house , if she cried it's bad if she is very happy it's also bad, I can't ask them for money to buy my baby something to eat things was hard for us so I was frustrated that I started dating this rich married man just for me to get something to feed my baby.

the man gives me lots of money and promise to open a shop for me and rent me a room so I can survive with my children , he gave me an iPhone 7 and he was really in love me and he has told me if I gives birth to a baby boy for him , he will send the wife packing because he had 3 girls with her and me as a stupid and greedy I believed all his lies and he impregnated me , I told him about the pregnancy he was happy but after few days his phone was off , I tried calling and calling nothing , I was angry that I searched for his wife on Facebook and Sent her all her husband naked pictures that i kept on my phone and I did also sent her my number to call me so we can discusses more , she did and I told her everything including the pregnancy and i screenshots all the messages her husband sent to me ooooo.

the lady cry on the phone and she hanged the call and three days later the stupid man call insulting me that I should leave his wife alone or he will arrest me , he say he will never leave his wife for me and I should forget about him , the way I insulted him I told him I will do everything to kill him or one of their children because he cannot just come use and dump me so we both should loose and the next morning Out of anger I went to his house to fight him and he arrested me for a week , I sign an undertaking not to be near his house anymore .

I was very depressed I want to kill myself because the pain was too much for me to bear , I was kicking my stomach everyday for this pregnancy to come out I didn’t want it again but it was still here , I feel bad for messing my life to this level and Was very ashamed of myself, I wanted to die oooo , i didn’t know how to face my family, while I was pregnant I posted my story in this Facebook platform in February 2019 and the admin was so nice that she help to find me a counsellors which helped me a lot but it wasn’t easy my family had rejected me and I couldn’t face my other baby daddy I stop contact with my 2 other girls leaving with him and I had this baby the labour was the most painful one and was operated and the fees was high after spending almost three months at the hospital a Good Samaritan paid my hospital bills and I returned back home , things hasn’t been easy but I thank God because I’m working as a sale girl and I’m managing with my children and I rent up a small room and my other 2 children are still with their fada.

and it makes me angry when I see this stupid married man posting his family on Facebook forgetting he has a child somewhere else that he is supposed to be taking care of but he hasn’t given me a kobo for her upkeep I just feel like to go and fight him even the wife has no remorse for my innocent child she can’t even counsel him to take his responsibility , she is forgetting that she also has children incase something happened to her , her children will suffer too the same way she is happy my innocent baby is suffering. Please I’m thinking of going there next Sunday very calmly to ask him to take his responsibility, I will not fight him all I want is for my baby to be a part of his family too.

Quoting you from your earlier thread to have an insight into where you have been and also coming from.

Co-habiting with a man shouldn't have been your priority when you are yet to get a clear head about the direction of your life. Don't lead any man on with intentional misinformation about your child-bearing history because the consequence will be dire.

You already have 4 children with different fathers, I suggest you pause on any relationship that is sexual to avoid having another child and focus on putting your life back on track and having all your children living with you while their fathers make their contributions.

Being economically empowered and raising your daughters should be your priority, work on conquering the cravings of seeing a man as an escape from your reality because it isn't!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by GboyegaD(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

If this is not fiction then you have no business being in a relationship. As a mother of 4, I expect you are matured to know deceit doesn't keep a relationship. Tell him asap.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by UjuJoan2: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a moda of 4 girls by 2 different men , 2 lives with deir fada one with my parents and i onli stay with my last baby 1 years and 5 months . I I relocated to asaba to start afresh and i met my new guy in june , he loves me so much and has accepted my baby like his own , we are staying together but i i haven't told him abt my 3 other children , i lied to him that i only have 1 child i I didn't tell him about them because they don't live with me and its not necessary to mention them now . I love him so much and i don't want to loose him because he is my everything on earth. Did i do the right thing please advice me.

But why would you keep something like that from him in the first place?

I don't get it!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by lymelyte(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

The last one was a mistake but I love her
mistake you say? So na so the thing dey sweet you grin
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by lymelyte(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

her kpecus dey scratch her too much
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Of course, you should tell him. It's extremely deceitful to lie to him that you have only one child when you have four. Fear God na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by Mummiesgirls4(f): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Of course, you should tell him. It's extremely deceitful to lie to him that you've only one child when you have a total of four. Fear God na.
Ok will tell him when he is serious about marriage ... if not maybe few days after the wedding
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by ahnie: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
I met one some days ago... she's a mother of two from two different dicks.
She's currently co-habiting with her new catch who's a single father from two women.

She's even planning to birth another kid for her new catch who recently lost his job.
She isn't even up to 20 yrs yet.

It's a funny world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by faithfull18(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
ahnie:
She's currently co-habiting with her new catch who's a single father from two women.

She's even planning to birth another kid for her new catch who recently lost his job.

It's a funny world.
Na wa oh.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
ahnie:

It's a funny world.

Is this Africa Magic or Life Magic?

Or has Child Support started paying in Nigeria?
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt My Oda Children? by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:

Ok will tell him when he is serious about marriage ... if not maybe few days after the wedding
I feel like maybe something is wrong with you.

You want to wait to inform him only after he gets serious about marriage, because you know deep down that he will never get serious about marriage if he knew.

What even makes you so sure he is interested in getting married to you in the first place? Man could just be enjoying the free coochie a single mother of one (as he thinks) is providing for him.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / Lizzyangel / Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.