Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! (6290 Views)

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by ogoamaka99(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2011
In this forum some folks possessed with unclean spirit of error have taken it upon themselves to write and say all sort of rubbish against MOG particularly pastor Chris. Among whom are Kunleoshob and nuclear the BOY and Earswide who does nothing else than to castigate and write negative things against MOG especially Pastor Chris. In all these, one wonders what crime Pastor Chris committed as kunle has been calling him criminal and all other negative names.

However till today kunle could not mention one single issue or crime that Pastor Chris committed. The only crime according to kunle and co. is that Pastor Chris is a successful minister of the gospel. But is it his fault that he is a successful MOG? One wonders if been successful is a crime. No! No! To be successful is not a crime unless kunle and co. could prove it otherwise. So pastor Chris it is not your fault.
Be it as it were, if Pastor Chris is evil, “then he must BE AN EVIL GENIUS”. Only fools doubt proofs. HABA! Pastor Chris who Kunle and co. wants us to believe to be evil and criminal is known and celebrated world over. This is a MOG wherever he is holding a program in Nigeria people will fly to Nigeria from various parts of the globe. ARE THOSE PEOPLE FOOLISH AND ONLY KUNLE RIGHT? This is a MOG who holds a program in far away LONDON, and people fill the stadium before 7pm for a program that billed to start by 9pm. ARE THOSE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FOOLISH AND ONLY KUNLE AND CO. WISE? Last December31st night it was reported that people bought ticket just to go inside where Pastor Chris is to have a program. People traveled to that program from various parts of the country and even beyond. Does it mean that these people are fools and only kunle wise? His program in South Africa was extra ordinary. Thousands of people literally wept and shaded tears because they could no get into the stadium. Does it mean that all these people are fools. This is a MOG that countless numbers of people receive divine touch from his teaching not even live but mere listenind to him on television and recorded audio messages.
From all indication it is not Pastor Chris that has problem but rather kunle and co. who are possessed with the unclean spirit if ERROR. Kunle and co. may be intellectually excellent BUT SPIRITUALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. THEY HAVE NO LIFE OF GOD IN THEM AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE INSTRUMENT IN THE HAND OF THE DEVIL. They are deceived and such goes about deceiving others. How can people who does not attend or believe in any church yet claim to be a Christian? They have sold their soul to the devil and that is why they are instrument in the hand of their master the devil. Their only mission in this forum is nothing but to abuse MOG. The only threads they write on are concerning MOG. What they are doing are not ordinary because they are been used by the devil. So be careful and not to partner with evil. Their conscience has been seared with hot iron and that is why they are ever learning but could never come to the knowledge of the truth. I pray that GOD will have mercy on them. AS FOR PASTOR CHRIS , HIS SUCCESS IS NOT HIS FAULT AND WILL NEVER BE HIS FAULT EVEN IF KUNLE AND CO. SHOULD SHADE TEARS OF BLOOD,
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by nuella2(f): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by KunleOshob(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
I dey laugh! grin
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by nuclearboy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
This guy ogodaft doesn't have any marbles that we would say he lost them.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by GreyBeard: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
@poster
You are claim that these guys are bad for judging Pastor Chris yet you judge them very harshly yourself. Are u not then guilty of the same crime??
Na dis be di kin Christianity una de len for church? Judge those who judge you??
Na wa o'

Spirit of error no dey rest at all.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by newmi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
KunleOshob:

I dey laugh! grin
with which tenth grin
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by KunleOshob(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2011
This thread confirms it, we are now a terror to satan and his agents tongue
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by donjon: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Leave the posta alone!
Cant u see mass delusion in action!
Some of our country pple have take advantage of religion to become somebody!
Imagine pastor with bodyguard?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Azibalua(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
Their only mission in this forum is nothing but to abuse MOG. The only threads they write on are concerning MOG

I m not suprised
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by free123: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
ogoamaka
i can understand ur frustration. Ur aim of opening this thread is to castigate those who refused to join ur fake and deluded wagon of daft sickos.
Dont worry, u'll be the one to run when the seat gets hot
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by newmi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
Grey Beard:

@poster
You are claim that these guys are bad for judging Pastor Chris yet you judge them very harshly yourself. Are u not then guilty of the same crime??
Na dis be di kin Christianity una de len for church? Judge those who judge you??
Na wa o'

Spirit of error no dey rest at all.
would suggest you read other posts prior to this before making such comments my friend.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by GreyBeard: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
newmi:

would suggest you read other posts prior to this before making such comments my friend.

Thanks Newmi. But I have been reading - just not posting much and I still stand by what I said. To put it into perspective - is this "correct born-again behavior?"

ogoamaka99:

Kunle and co. may be intellectually excellent BUT SPIRITUALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. THEY HAVE NO LIFE OF GOD IN THEM AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE INSTRUMENT IN THE HAND OF THE DEVIL,  They have sold their soul to the devil and that is why they are instrument in the hand of their master the devil,  Their conscience has been seared with hot iron and that is why they are ever learning but could never come to the knowledge of the truth,

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. BUT this is surprisingly  negative from someone trying to take the christian moral high ground here. I don't even think Pastor Chris would be in support of such unchristian like behavior coming from one of his own flock if he were to read it. Talk less in defense of his person.

Or would he?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by KunleOshob(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
I still dey laugh!
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by newmi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
free123:

ogoamaka
i can understand your frustration. your aim of opening this thread is to castigate those who refused to join your fake and deluded wagon of daft sickos.
Dont worry, u'll be the one to run when the seat gets hot
do you ever consider the possibility of hundreds of thousands of people spread over the world could be daft and stupid that for morethan 2 decades we are still getting stronger in our conviction about this message, have you have asked what the motivation is? well if not then that was very nuts of you.

our motivation is simple:
@ the money is ours not yours
@ we are living evidences that this message is not a failure and that it works, l mean our lives are prove positive this message works.
@ we seen the extra ordinary power of God demonstrated in several meetings all over the world with or with pastor Chris so this not about the man pastor Chris, you cannot defeat a people with proven convictions, read your history.

the message that pastor Chris preaches and teaches is not all about prosperity, he preaches and teaches on the quality of the divine life Jesus came to make available to us be (john 10:10), he preaches and teaches both the love of God and the love fellow humans according to the scripture.

l guess you missed his inspiring message to more than 30,000 young people motivating them towards a productive future where their contributions count in nation building as well on the global scene.

you see you guys are oblivious of the degree of impact this man and the message that God has given to him is inspiring young people all over the world with Nigeria not standing as tops and let me inform you : young people are the future we hope for, meaning that he is in touch with the future how can you stop such a man?
wake up
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by SirJohn(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2011
newmi:

do you ever consider the possibility of hundreds of thousands of people spread over the world could be daft and silly that for morethan 2 decades we are still getting stronger in our conviction about this message, have you have asked what the motivation is? well if not then that was very nuts of you.

Same can be said for Islam, Buddhism, Satanism etc. What difference does it make

newmi:

our motivation is simple:
@ the money is ours not yours
@ we are living evidences that this message is not a failure and that it works, l mean our lives are prove positive this message works.
@ we seen the extra ordinary power of God demonstrated in several meetings all over the world with or with pastor Chris so this not about the man pastor Chris, you cannot defeat a people with proven convictions, read your history.

Yeah, we can see the evidence: hopping from one okada to the next, thats 'prove positive'  grin grin grin
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by newmi(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2011
SirJohn:

Same can be said for Islam, Buddhism, Satanism etc. What difference does it make

Yeah, we can see the evidence: hopping from one okada to the next, thats 'prove positive'  grin grin grin

no that's where you are wrong my friend, we have seen the blind see, deaf ears stopped, the barren give birth, even the demoniac delivered, we have Satan time and time and time again bow in defeat before the power of God's Spirit all IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

And you know what, if it happened to only people whom we only heard of but can't relate with their conditions then we have the chance maybe doubt it but these things are testimonies from these our personal experiences with or without pastor Chris. we cast out devils, we lay hands on the sick and they are healed sometimes on our own bodies and are healed, we have seen complex and dangerous medical operations synthesized and easy by the power of God's Spirit
this is what yhe bible called in THE bok of Acts about the man at the beautiful gate "a notable miracle" what more could one ask for.

These came a time when even John The Baptist doubted Jesus and His ministry sending men to Jesus to ask him "are you the inequality we should expect or we should with fir another", what was Jesus' reply? after He had praise John, He said "tell him the blind see, the deaf, the dumb speak, the gospel is preached to the gospel poor". Don't think we are fools, we have proven it by the word of Godd and with fire.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by SirJohn(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2011
newmi:

no that's where you are wrong my friend, we have seen the blind see, deaf ears stopped, the barren give birth, even the demoniac delivered, we have Satan time and time and time again bow in defeat before the power of God's Spirit all IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

And you know what, if it happened to only people whom we only heard of but can't relate with their conditions then we have the chance maybe doubt it but these things are testimonies from these our personal experiences with or without pastor Chris. we cast out devils, we lay hands on the sick and they are healed sometimes on our own bodies and are healed, we have seen complex and dangerous medical operations synthesized and easy by the power of God's Spirit
this is what yhe bible called in THE bok of Acts about the man at the beautiful gate "a notable miracle" what more could one ask for.

These came a time when even John The Baptist doubted Jesus and His ministry sending men to Jesus to ask him "are you the inequality we should expect or we should with fir another", what was Jesus' reply? after He had praise John, He said "tell him the blind see, the deaf, the dumb speak, the gospel is preached to the gospel poor". Don't think we are fools, we have proven it by the word of Godd and with fire.

Making noise! Thats what you guys are good at. . . Anybody can talk volumes; as a matter of fact, empty containers make the most noise cheesy
ask them to produce just one case, then you see excuses as loud as the noise they make.
go tell all this crap to the birds, we know better wink
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by free123: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2011
newmi
are u saying the blind doesnt see in islam and other religions? Are u saying the multitude in other religions do not think they are right? Wake up to reality my man. When people like u guys boast of the multitude in your church i wonder if you guys do not know that 'broad and wide' is the way that leads to eternal condemnation and multitude just like in CEC are found in such a way
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2011
free123:

newmi
are u saying the blind doesn't see in islam and other religions? Are u saying the multitude in other religions do not think they are right? Wake up to reality my man. When people like u guys boast of the multitude in your church i wonder if you guys do not know that 'broad and wide' is the way that leads to eternal condemnation and multitude just like in CEC are found in such a way

IM INTERESTED IN THE BOLDED
Do you mean they believe in miracles?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by newmi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
free123:

newmi
are u saying the blind doesnt see in islam and other religions? Are u saying the multitude in other religions do not think they are right? Wake up to reality my man. When people like u guys boast of the multitude in your church i wonder if you guys do not know that 'broad and wide' is the way that leads to eternal condemnation and multitude just like in CEC are found in such a way
if they do peradventure you are aware of any please kindly share them, sure what do you expect, if they thought they were wrong they wouldn't stick with it

"When people like u guys boast of the multitude in your church" so tell me would you rather see them in night clubs and covens?
Affliction
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by newmi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
SirJohn:

Making noise! Thats what you guys are good at. . . Anybody can talk volumes; as a matter of fact, empty containers make the most noise cheesy
ask them to produce just one case, then you see excuses as loud as the noise they make.
go tell all this crap to the birds, we know better wink

so what is the ranting about, l have shared my testimony both of myself and my anty to the glory of God to whom is the power, the kingdom, and the glory forever, Amen! if you HAVE any cause to doubt me oya loosen up and present it else quiet and learn so you could walk out of your pathetic and horribly sorry life
"go tell all this crap to the birds, we know better" well l wish but the birds lack the requisite intelligence to synthesize, articulate and conveniently purposefully accommodate the information am pasting across hitherto l considered you better of than they, except you are suggesting that l made a mistake to rate you in terms of intelligence better than the birds. Hoooops
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by nuclearboy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
newmi:

so what is the ranting about, l have shared my testimony both of myself and my anty to the glory of God to whom is the power, the kingdom, and the glory forever, Amen! if you HAVE any cause to doubt me oya loosen up and present it else quiet and learn so you could walk out of your pathetic and horribly sorry life
"go tell all this crap to the birds, we know better" well l wish but the birds lack the requisite intelligence to synthesize, articulate and conveniently purposefully accommodate the information am pasting across hitherto l considered you better of than they, except you are suggesting that l made a mistake to rate you in terms of intelligence better than the birds. Hoooops

Chei, see English. All this only for SirJohn! Newmi don vex patapata O. Longmans contemporary dictionary don enter trouble.

Me, I don dey laugh with Kunle. grin grin grin

Oh pastor, pastor pastor chris, it is not your fault. Na the muguns wey full country get fault.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by SirJohn(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

Chei, see English. All this only for SirJohn! Newmi don vex patapata O. Longmans contemporary dictionary don enter trouble.

Me, I don dey laugh with Kunle. grin grin grin

Oh pastor, pastor pastor chris, it is not your fault. Na the muguns wey full country get fault.

I'm laughing in swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by dare2think: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ Poster,

The fact that alot of people go to his church proves nothing. A lot of people can be decieved. Hitler Decieved the whole of germany into believing they are supreme, Pls check out one of Nazi Germany's Rallies, The crowd is enormous. Smart people can feed on the desperation of people reagardless of the their size. If Babagida wishes to hold a rally in the North do  you know how many ppl would attend. Countless.

@ Poster

People have the right to criticize anybody. Why do you elevate your fellow man to the position of God. Only God is untouchable. personally I dont give a poo about the Pope/Adeboye/Chris/Ashimolowo/Oyedepo. Who the hell are you to now say i can't voice my feelings on these individuals. I could be muslim/buddist/hinduist/pagan or wateva. So do my opinion never matter> Man is Man.

@Newmi

I respect your views, but you must respect other ppl's views too. I don't believe  all those miracles on Tv done by Chris. Call me doubting Thomas/ at least Thomas did see the real truth.
As for pastor Chris being popular world wide. I live in UK i can tell you , most ppl have not heard of him talkless of giving a shiit.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by noetic16(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
KunleOshob:

I still dey laugh!

I am with u in laughter . . . . I laugh in japanese grin
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Enigma(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
dare2think:
. . .
As for pastor Chris being popular world wide. I live in UK i can tell you , most ppl have not heard of him talkless of giving a shiit.

This is one thing that this people have not realised. Even the ones who are (or were) here people have not heard of ---- whether Ashimolowo or the topical Oduleles. Typically, it is the Nigerian and, to a lesser extent, other African and Caribbean people who pay any attention to these charlatans.

Also, when it comes to "Christian" television here in the UK, who bothers to watch? Typically, it is usually the members of the "churches" of the charlatans that watch! When someone like Joagbaje presumes to talk about what is happening in the UK what he doesn't know is that he is exposing his own foolish ignorance and making himself a laughing stock. Take again the "Christian" channels like TBN or Loveword ---- here in the UK their programmes are never shown on regular TV; even in the satellite spectrum they are lumped together as a specialist genre and given channel slots that are far far back from the channels that most people watch. The truth is that most people in the UK do not even look in into those channels at all! So when the ignoramuses say they are "spreading the gospel" by satellite they do not know that they are deceiving themselves; in fact, it is worse than that because they are actually being deceived by their charlatan leaders who know what they are doing --- i.e. targetting the same mugu base that the various "churches" are all competing for ----- not the general UK population.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by LoveKing(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
what olodo thread is this? We spit on this kind of thread. tum! tum!
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by alexleo(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2011
satan can come as an angel of light to deceive MANY so am not moved by the crowd that Pastor Chris is pulling. I also will not be surprised if behind the scene he is an agent of darkness. I pray he is not. We never can tell.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2011
then leave it for God to decide
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by nuella2(f): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2011
alexleo:

satan can come as an angel of light to deceive MANY so am not moved by the crowd that Pastor Chris is pulling. I also will not be surprised if behind the scene he is an agent of darkness. I pray he is not. We never can tell.

Nonsense BUT you are sure your pastor is an angel of light abi?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by ogoamaka99(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2011
Birds of the same feathers they say flocks together. Folks of depraved mind , destitute of the truth. You are free to say any rubbish but the truth must be told. People of all works of life visit the forum and they see  the truth in black and white so you people should go ahead and expose your wicked mind. The church is marching  on and the gates of hell shall never never prevail.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by nuclearboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2011
^^

You are right, Ogofollowfollow. YOU shall never prevail. That is why we are laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Prayer Is Useless / Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible. / Detailed Text Of Last Communion Service With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.