Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? (943 Views)

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? by Sabadon(m): 4:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello pet lovers, i have been longing to get a pet dog but my most fear is for them not to make a mess of the house, so how do you toilet train your pet dogs especially when you ll love to have them around in your sitting room,bedroom and everywhere and not just restricting them to a cage

Re: How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? by StarMonkey: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Potty training is not an easy task, but it is not impossible. It takes time (depending on your training ability) and patience (remember it's a dog not a human).

I'd recommend you watch a few YouTube videos on how to potty train your dog. That way, you'll know what to do, what to expect, and tools you'll need.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Watch YouTube videos, you will understand better by so doing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? by Sabadon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
StarMonkey:
Potty training is not an easy task, but it is not impossible. It takes time (depending on your training ability) and patience (remember it's a dog not a human).

I'd recommend you watch a few YouTube videos on how to potty train your dog. That way, you'll know what to do, what to expect, and tools you'll need.

Cheers
thanks so much bro.....indeed it requires patience
Re: How Do You Toilet Train Your Pet Dog? by Sabadon(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bubewilson:
Watch YouTube videos, you will understand better by so doing.
youtube it is then....lol thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sold! 6 Months Old Unregistered Pedigree Male Boerboel For Sale / Pls Can Someone Tell Me Booster Drugs For My Dog? / Snake Bite Dog’s Penis, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.