Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding (40341 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Obc1234(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
I checked my waec result and my biology is showing outstanding what happened?Any hope?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by kennyflames(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

Meanwhile can someone with "HELD" written in their results still be released?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Shuzzi(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Shuzzi(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Makingrealsense: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Go start business with Uncle Chukwudi

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by femi4: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
I checked my waec result and my biology is showing outstanding what happened?Any hope?
Yes, relax. Check back in 2weeks time.

You probably scored a high mark and its being checked for any form of malpractices or error in registration process for that particular subject

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by femi4: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

Held? It ll take prayers and fasting

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Arugula: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

They would release it for sure...but
You just need to pray...so that they would release it on time...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Arugula: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
I have seen some people with outstanding...and twas later released...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by LordIsaac(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
It will be released within a maximum of 3months. Check after every 2 or 3 weeks in order not to waste your card. If there's no malpractice, it will come out excellent all through. If there is, it will be failure all through. No middle ground here. I speak from experience.

23 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by adejumobi1451: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
I have seen some people with outstanding...and twas later released...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Rickmann: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:

It means it's yet to be released..
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by jayextra(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Happened to me back in 2016 I saw Outstanding in my Agriculture I pray ehh lol but after two weeks I checked back and saw A.

It mostly happens when u have a high grade or if u wrote same thing with someone sitting close to u

21 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by fatymore(f): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2020
In 2010 when I saw outstanding in my maths after sometimes it was released and I saw held.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Effulgent(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

I experienced this few years ago, they withheld my result And I wasn't able to use it for admission processing that year, though it was later released around November /december

And it was good, I'm still using the result till date, so don't worry, if you are sure of what you wrote, it just might take a while

4 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Mineisgrace(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
naa u Sabi book pass
that makes you an outstanding student grin

19 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by eaddyboy: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
My neighbor's son WAEC result is showing held throughout, what does it mean and is there still hope of release, If there is hope, how soon bcoz NECO is close by

4 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Ge0grapher(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Back in 2013, I checked my WAEC result, only to see HELD, for all subjects.
My heart sank!! See eh I almost died grin
After 5 months the result was released, they cancelled my Economics!! Luckily for me they gave me credits and few B's na so I take Waka oo..

Now, if ur result shows "held" it means WAEC thinks there must have been some examination malpractice in your centre or school. Most of the time, they might end up cancelling the whole subjects, while some other times, they might release it and cancel certain subjects like they did in mine, I was even lucky because the proprietor of the school had to do some underground things to ensure the release of the results.

My advise is, start preparing for NECO or another WAEC becos even if they release the results dey must cancel at least one subject and definitely tamper with the grades of the remaining subjects.

Sorry I forgot to add, if your results shows OUTSTANDING, that's not really a problem as compared to "withheld" or "Held", it just means there are some minor issues WAEC is trying to solve, it's usually cases that can be rectified, it would be released only when these problems are solved. What are those problems u may ask.
1. Payment, if ur school or centre hasn't made complete waec payment
2. Logistics problem
3. Application problems
4. Failure to follow answering instructions during exams.
5. Examination malpractice suspicion (if they confirm there was malpractice then the status would change to HELD
6. Many other things I can't think of now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by chineduisaac(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
My English showed outstanding back in 2016 and it was later released.. So just calm down, and wait a little
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Elevation(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
One of my younger sister's friend has an outstanding remark in Maths currently, I however have a feeling that Mathematics this year looks hazy. I might be wrong though, how is Mathematics result in your own vicinity?

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 please help with this topic, most of the candidates need this matter clarified from experiential testimonies of previous candidates (front page) intervention sirs.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by DeusMagnus: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
LordIsaac:
It will be released within a maximum of 3months. Check after every 2 or 3 weeks in order not to waste your card. If there's no malpractice, it will come out excellent all through. If there is, it will be failure all through. No middle ground here. I speak from experience.
my own came out exactly after 3 months then
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by kelechi50: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why is Osun state waec not released
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Gbko3: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Makingrealsense:
Go start business with Uncle Chukwudi
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
cheesy

Obc1234:

Nice one, brother... You wrote so well that the examiner couldn't help it but to comment "outstanding" because you exceeded his/her expectations...

So you should be asking how or where to buy Champagne to pop instead of this..

Congrats, and God bless us all.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by ostechno(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
My brother's own doesn't even login
He gets invalid cards details
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by PaulH07: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:

It could mean any of the 3 below.

Goodluck! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by OldNairalander(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
In INEC terms, your result is inconclusive.
WAEC will reschedule a by-exam for you only so that the cancelled marks will tally.
Just prepare for a by-exam undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by iHart(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
It means the result is too good. Its really outstanding. When something is too good, its actually bad
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by iyke2ken(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:

You are an Outstanding student
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Freestainworld(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
It means your biology is standing up every time.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by BigDick70inch(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:

H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.