Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding (40374 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by frubben(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
See dem weac people, all your names have being marked . You guys are prohibited from talking anyhow on dis forum .
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
I checked mine, it was Hyperactive. grin

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Afiifii1: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
yours might likely be amongst the 25% seized. Hoped for its release and better.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by 99thEnemy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

Meanwhile can someone with "HELD" written in their results still be released?

Outstanding results usually come out after sorting everything causing the delay. The issue is the length of time it will take to do so.

E.G In 2009 I had an outstanding result in physics, it came out after about 7 -8 months after the initial release (doesn't mean yours would take so long too cause it depends).

You should be scared only when they say withheld. it is withheld when they are investigating malpractice. In the case of confirmed malpractice, it is cancelled otherwise it is released.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Revolution001: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's either your school has an outstanding payment, or the school is under investigation for exam malpractice
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Charly68: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thank God for Waec for gjving you outstanding award ..
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Emeka71(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

No way.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by TheFuckQueen: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Held result are always malpractice cases, once the malpractice case is decided, it will be released depending on the punishment melted on such candidate (Cancel one subject or cancel all papers)
kennyflames:

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Emeka71(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

Nice one, brother... You wrote so well that the examiner couldn't help it but to comment "outstanding" because you exceeded his/her expectations...

So you should be asking how or where to buy Champagne to pop instead of this..

Congrats, and God bless us all.. cheesy
You don't know what you are saying.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by lastempero: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
U an outstanding candidate then.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by sirgbeja(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Arugula:
I have seen some people with outstanding...and twas later released...

My English had OUTSTANDING written against it. It was released 5months after.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by omoakin22: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
go and reapply that one has gone with COVID19
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Froshloaded: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Back in Secondary school, Waec Held all my results. They later released it after canceling one subject.

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by jman77(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

just pray it's released on time, Happened to me year 2000 , my English was WITHHELD and they refused to even release the slip saying they don't release results slip twice.it took them 3years to release that English after third batch. Benin city WAEC na crase!...I'm still using that results though they gave me C on that subject.

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Juicethekid: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

my result was once held but after months it was realeased.and one.subject was still held but it differs sha
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Johnnonye(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
That results may be cancelled although I pray it shouldn't but mine happened like that.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by therajah: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
You are an outstanding student!
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Hardeshyna(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

yes...back in 2006 all my results were withheld and i was already doing November December GCE b4 they released my results...

so there's hope
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Don't be deceived, just go and register for GCE.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by lebienconnu: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Whao. Congratulations. You don't need UTME just go and resume in any university of your choice.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by themaestro08(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
Back in Secondary school, Waec Held all my results. They later released it after canceling one subject.

Please how many months did it took?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by themaestro08(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juicethekid:
my result was once held but after months it was realeased.and one.subject was still held but it differs sha

Bro I need help
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Froshloaded: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
themaestro08:

Please how many months did it took?

I can't remember bro..

It has been long oo..
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
i wish you well. when i had similar issue in 2012 a week later that particular subject was changed to d7. i think they sense corruption but in my own case while they cheated in the hall sha
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Kakamorufu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
i had outstanding in my physics too. but i didnt bother checking back.. cos that exam was a failure
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by themaestro08(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

I can't remember bro..

It has been long oo..

They held all my result. What do I do?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by dreaizy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
jayextra:
Happened to me back in 2016 I saw Outstanding in my Agriculture I pray ehh lol but after two weeks I checked back and saw A.

It mostly happens when u have a high grade or if u wrote same thing with someone sitting close to u
My agric was also outstanding in 2009. I also had A. 2009. God, I am old.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by emoney09: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
okay
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Onu07(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
I checked my waec result and my biology is showing outstanding what happened?Any hope?

VAR checking your result
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Froshloaded: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
themaestro08:

They held all my result. What do I do?

The only advise I can give you is to get the form for GCE.

My result was released after the universities were done with the admission process, thank God I had my GCE..

Just pray to God, things might change in your case, but make sure you do the bolded.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by sirzee1660(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Outstanding is okay your result will be release, they was an error committed but in the case of held ...just forget it ,especially if your sch is involved in exam malpractice just forget it...Even when it will be release by God grace is going to take years U might not like ur result because D7 will b dorment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor

Viewing this topic: wahalaO(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.