Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job (37750 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by babslepe: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Offpoint1:
The honest truth is that some tailors deserve beating.

If it be my wish and I have the power, I would have beaten my tailor last year.
Nigeria will become a better place when we start taking one another to court over petty issues.Just the other day a tri-cycle damaged my car and the keke guy was saying "you na big man na you fit fix am " it was really annoying ( i made him fix my car )
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by 2cribz: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Angry youths should get ready,iyaganku station must go down
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by charlesucheh(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
After the slap
Laye! it will be litigation for litigation...
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by joelag: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na the slap bend the tailor face like that.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by immantoks: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
And when guys mobilize to teach him little training now, they will say people are brutalizing the police.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
backnbeta:

No, I'm responding to the poster that said illegal detention and demanding for full payment for the clothes is not police brutality undecided
ok bro
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na wetun fit the tailor.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Minjim: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Out Judiciary has gone to the dogs in this country.
What kind of judge agreed to hear this case?
First, how does that stupid DPO want to prove the the tailor didn't sew it himself?

Even if he can, shebi it's to pay you back for damages of your clothes. Why slapping?

1 Like

Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by ademolaamoo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
highdon:
Wahala be like bicycle.
The DPO don't intend to pay up nd sought to der way of doing things.
Who go ride am Lolzz

1 Like

Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Minjim: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
ivolt:

Are you misrepresenting facts to fuel anti-police sentiments? Well done.

The DPO abused his privileges -simple!

All he ought have done is ask for a refund of the said material. But he went ahead to collect it and even assault the tailor. If he's not a DPO do you think he can try that?
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
He needs to be shown the way out of office.

1 Like

Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Fivepercent: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Saturday, 1st November.....Monday 2nd , November....

Sunday = 1.5th November_
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by defcon4: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pray naija tailor no handle your cloth
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Algold: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
The last time your type descended on police was when they where told to obey peaceful protesters... Try it now... Your remains will disappeared from mother earth
undecided
MAGG0T:
undecided

They have started again, when the masses descend on them, they'll cry foul and claim endangered species..

Animals.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by samnaija: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
ivolt:

I agree but charging someone to court is not police brutality. The DPO should be sued for assault.
I am sure slapping somebody is not police brutality, and you avoided that part...
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Matrimonous:
Who is he to do that? . Those Police don't want to learn from their recent predicaments. He should be charged and prosecuted.

Police department have not learnt anything. The judge refuses to do the right thing and release the man. Yoruba look on while these people abuse us in our land.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by JONSYN7154: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
He's not even afraid of the tension #EndSARS generate yet he's slapping a Taylor. If the guy retaliate now na another story una go hear.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
defcon4:
Pray naija tailor no handle your cloth
Read the text, they've bn dealing with each other for 10 good yrs. This is a prove that the tailor is a good one
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by sylve11: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
MAGG0T:
undecided

They have started again, when the masses descend on them, they'll cry foul and claim endangered species..

Animals.

grin cool
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Emoney08: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
okay
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by justmondris: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
policemen are now coming back to their senses gradually. If it were before, the DPO will just lock the guy in the station and nothing will happen. I am glad he took the guy to court instead of locking the guy up in the station. However, the DPO messed up and he got the quality he paid for. Was he expecting a world class design for 2000 naira?
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by DiracRex: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Terrible set of people. Why humiliate someone you have been patronizing for 10 years now like that??
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by englois: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
While I'm not justifying the policeman cos he deserves to be convicted, majority of Nigeria tailors are annoying. My tailor will sew 50% well and spoil the remaining 50%. I have like 5 clothes she spoilt this year, expensive materials o. I yaff tired for her sef. Those clothes wey go make make you wonder if she get brain at all. The only consolation is that sometimes she sews very beautiful clothes. The after and before of my tailor is far apart. You will be telling my tailor a particular style, she will be saying, don't worry, it was the style I sew for mama aboy. Let her finish the clothe, you will be soooo annoyed.
Again, I'm not justifying the policeman
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by KOKOMA3758: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2020

Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by ivolt: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
samnaija:

I am sure slapping somebody is not police brutality, and you avoided that part...
That's the assault part.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by dc23(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
The DPO may be misguided, but the magistrate is a big FOOL for even entertaining the case.

Which criminal law exactly was infracted? What is the basis of the alien charge?

I bet he granted the tailor bail so he can go read up on his sitting.

On another hand this case been entertained by the court suggests the DPO and the judge have some corrupt business allaince ongoing, so he is doing this to balance his IOU accounts
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by inumidun2010(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Algold:
The last time your type descended on police was when they where told to obey peaceful protesters... Try it now... Your remains will disappeared from mother earth
undecided
it seems to me that you have a relative who is a POLICEMAN or WOMAN...tell them to fear God in their dealings or they'll die soon , this time not by Angry Protesters but by NATURAL CAUSES so their death wont raise concerns... I personally loathe POLICE , if i tell u my experience.....
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by samnaija: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
ivolt:

That's the assault part.
So it is not brutality, pls explain.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by samnaija: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
ivolt:

That's the assault part.
So it is not brutality, pls explain. I taught assault is part of brutality.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Bigpat: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Charge & bail lawyer, the Tailor will have to prove if one causes damage he cannot be arrested, he will prove if he was slapped, the DPO is in-charge of that Station and he can direct the Tailor's statement be taken & detained, if there was no remorse, he can direct to be charged to court, but the charge & bail lawyer not knowing what to say, said the DPO is now is a judge in his own case, at what point did he become a judge, is it at Police station level or when the case was charged to court, if your cloth worth that amount is damaged will you be happy or is it because he is a Police Officer & you don't see anything wrong in what the Tailor did, the Police Officer has as much right as the Tailor, if you have a problem with that go to the court & contest it.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Bigpat: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
MAGG0T:
undecided

Animals.
When you were attacking the Police did they attack or take revenge? No, but if they were allowed to also attack and take revenge, can you stand it, by now you have been with your ancestors, they were never afraid of you, of course the man with the gun can never be afraid of you, have you ever engage armed robbers & kidnappers, these are the people that does that, so they can't be afraid of you or your fellow hoodlums, I blamed their authority not you, but I believe their authority have learnt their lessons & they will not allow a one sided attack in future
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Bigpat: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Moferere:
I am sorry to say, this is why I never pitied those police officers that were attacked during the protest.

They are very terrible set of people, no matter how you try to be friendly with them, they will still mess you up. sad
Criminals can't be friends with the Police

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.