Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) (64411 Views)

A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by thedio(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2020
How We Killed A Big And Powerful Python Last Night With TEREX (picture)

It was around 7:30pm yesterday, I was going to my duty post and was inside TEREX with my colleague when we sited the big snake.

We called the attention of the operator to it ,he said we should not worry that he saw it trying to cross the road.It was caught in the glare of headlight,it could not turn back and any attempts to move forward is suicidal then it stopped.

The operator swerved to the road side and ran over it. He reversed for us to carry it but we were surprised when we saw it moving and trying to escape.we came out of the cabin,held the rail and directed the operator to pin it down with tyre.

We steeped down from the machine and started throwing stones but as the stones were hitting it,they bounced off. We decided to move closer and aim its head.we hit the head like three time with big stones before we looked for a rope and stick. We knot the rope,raised it head up with stick and put the rope. We dragged it up and tied it to the TEREX.
I never see a life big snake like that in my life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2020
GOD has meatified ur day.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2020
To you, these are photos of Dead snake, To others these are photos of sumptuous protein. Na so life be.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Patosky4U: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Lala over!!! I repeat over!! Target is heading to front page

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Robnectar(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Patosky4U:
Lala over!!! I repeat over!! Target is heading to front page

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Ok
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by estirocky(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by thedio(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
donbachi:
GOD has meatified ur day.
not a small meat my brother

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
thedio:
not a small meat my brother

Why didn't you Post the Pot you guys used for the Meat grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
those who studied meatology over to you.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Ever8090: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
All this analysis for one snake head...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by tyup(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
thedio:

We steeped down from the machine and started throwing stones but as the stones were hitting it,they bounced off. We decided to move closer and aim its head.we hit the head like three time with big stones before we looked for a rope and stick. We knot the rope,raised it head up with stick and put the rope. We dragged it up and tied it to the TEREX.
I never see a life big snake like that in my life.

This is why i hate Snakes.They don't die quickly, Humans even die faster than they do. If you don't target the head correctly and hit it atleast twice they'd still keep running fast in a bid to escape. Bunch of useless creatures sad

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by thedio(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Why didn't you Post the Pot you guys used for the Meat grin
. We did not use pot,we roasted and shared it

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by adedotun69229: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
To you, these are photos of Dead snake, To others these are photos of sumptuous protein. Na so life be.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by TATALoAlaMu: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lalasticlala food don land!
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by slawormiir: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Nazgul: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmmm all these grammar just because you kill snake. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Samylekey(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow so big

I hope you reserved some for Lala

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by nurez305(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
What is powerful in this small python, somethjng I will kiĺl with ordinary stick
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by slimjosh231(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Too much hunger in the land.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by ukpahu(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmmmm miss snake meat
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by ATEAMS: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just realize where you come from: this is the essence of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Mokason288(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
And you’re happy? I don’t blame you ? Nigeria doesn’t value human life how much more animal’s life

In AMERICA you would be in jail now embarassed

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
if I didn't click this story how would I have known what terex mean

I b think say na CLUB

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Englov(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ok

Eat with caution.

Meanwhile, check out my signature for MTN Cheapest Data. Fast delivery, 30 days duration and reliable
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
@op your English enñnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by FuckThaMod: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
You must be a very heartless person grin
So stick and stones weren't more than enough to kill the creature that you had to use TEREX.
I'm sure other hidden snakes in the scene would flee the area after witnessing such mangling

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Samylekey(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
nurez305:
What is powerful in this small python, somethjng I will kiĺl with ordinary stick

Hahahaha Lienus Mbah
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by gaetano: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Extinction loading
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Patrickyemi: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Weldone
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by stupidmod1: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
iamme1234:
@op your English enñnnnnn
write ur own English.
rubbish

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) / "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.