Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material (4760 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by udoekere: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material

Women should have this traits below, else they will free their sweethearts to other women, and that may bring desire and contempt among them.

1. Women should wash the clothes of there man regularly

2. Women should ensure they don't request money constantly from a man

3. If you are a young lady cook tasty food for a man

4. Girls ensure you regard your man regardless of the condition

5. Women should consistently get together with the fulfillment of their individual beaus whenever and quickly.

6. Attempt to be timely whenever he calls you, give him greatest attention.

I realize no one is great, yet once you do this things precisely your man will love you until the end of time.

As a man ensure you do this things and as a young lady consistently value men who does this.

SHARE this to loved ones

lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nehyooh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
I love this !

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Aswear you're right OP,,,

She should wash cloth with her hand,,, sweep,, clean everywhere,,,,,,cut grases,,,,, take care of children and her husband,,,,,

But it is so sadden dat such girls are not in town,,, nah yeye girls full town,,,,,,,sad

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by udoekere: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

She should wash cloth with her hand,,, sweep,, clean everywhere,,,,,,cut grases,,,,, take care of children and her husband,,,,,

But it is so sadden dat such girls are not in town,,, nah yeye girls full town,,,,,,,sad
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
You looking for a full time housewife grin

udoekere:
Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material

Women should have this traits below, else they will free their sweethearts to other women, and that may bring desire and contempt among them.

1. Women should wash the clothes of there man regularly

2. Women should ensure they don't request money constantly from a man

3. If you are a young lady cook tasty food for a man

4. Girls ensure you regard your man regardless of the condition

5. Women should consistently get together with the fulfillment of their individual beaus whenever and quickly.

6. Attempt to be timely whenever he calls you, give him greatest attention.

I realize no one is great, yet once you do this things precisely your man will love you until the end of time.

As a man ensure you do this things and as a young lady consistently value men who does this.

SHARE this to loved ones

lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Cut grasses? Na wife you dey look for or slave?

Amazingboy1:

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
udoekere:

Aswear

Your head dey there my brother,,,,,❤️✊

Nah lazy girls full town,,,,,wink
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Karlifate: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
If wishes were horses...

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Cut grasses? Na wife you dey look for or slave?

But if a man is cutting grass he's a king abi?
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Did i say cutting grasses was a man's duty.

A mower can be used to make things easy and stress-free. Or perhaps someone can be employed to do that.

Nobody is ever married to cut grass. Man or woman. In the end, it's still a choice.

Amazingboy1:

But if a man is cutting grass he's a king abi?

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Did i say cutting grasses was a man's duty.

A mower can be used to make things easy and stress-free. Or perhaps someone can be employed to do that.

Nobody is ever married to cut grass. Man or woman. In the end, it's still a choice.

This boy think say you can use brain for me ,,,grin lol,,, you don't even know me,,,,,,grin

Nah everybody fit afford mower or employ somebody!?
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's just common sense.

If at all you can't afford a mower or employ someone, at least the task can be shared fairly.

I know what it means to cut grass, no be something one person go dey do steady. Division of labour, it's simple!

Amazingboy1:

This boy think say you can use brain for me ,,,grin lol,,, you don't even know me,,,,,,grin

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It's just common sense.

If at all you can't afford a mower or employ someone, at least the task can be shared fairly.

I know what it means to cut grass, no be something one person go dey do steady. Division of labour, it's simple!

Aswear if you're beside me you go see how i dey laugh like mad man,,,,,,grin

Kikikikikiki,,,grin

Buhahahaha,,,,,grin

So because she wanna cut grass we must share the job,,,,,, hmmmm

I know what to say but i reserve my comment,,,,,,

Have a nice day man,,,, ✊✌️❤️
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by udoekere: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Your head dey there my brother,,,,,❤️✊

Nah lazy girls full town,,,,,wink
��������
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by udoekere: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You looking for a full time housewife grin

It is what it is.....
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by udoekere: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Understand that such duties are not obligatory even if you both get married.

My mother raised me to wash my clothes. So, you cant expect me to settle down and expect my partner to keep washing it for me regularly.

Sometimes, she might not be able to - work or other things may come up. Marriage is not just some package to relieve yourself of chores.

Of course, there's no problem if a wife does those things. But there should be a borderline between slavery and marriage. Not every woman is a full time housewife.

Amazingboy1:

Aswear if you're beside me you go see how i dey laugh like mad man,,,,,,grin

Kikikikikiki,,,grin

Buhahahaha,,,,,grin

So because she wanna cut grass we must share the job,,,,,, hmmmm

I know what to say but i reserve my comment,,,,,,

Have a nice day man,,,, ✊✌️❤️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Understand that such duties are not obligatory even if you both get married.

My mother raised me to wash my clothes. So, you cant expect me to settle down and expect my partner to keep washing it for me regularly.

Sometimes, she might not be able to - work or other things may come up. Marriage is not just some package to relieve yourself of chores.

Of course, there's no problem if a wife does those things. But there should be a borderline between slavery and marriage. Not every woman is a full time housewife.

Oboy ,, stop trying to bring in different tone and view to this convo,,,,,

The issue is raw and straight forward,,,,,,

You saying you wash by yourself ,, i wash myself also i went to boarding school,,,,, i get washing machine but I'm not comfortable using it i prefer hand,,,,,,

, so you go dey wash after marriage,,,,,grin,,,,,

Kikikikikiki,,,,grin,, this is funny,,,,,grin

So because you sweep right now,,, you go dey sweep after marriage also,,,,,,,,,grin,,,,, kikikikikiki,,,grin
Your wife go dey rest for parlour,,, you go dey scrub toilet,,,,,,,,grin

Good husband material,,,,grin,,,, kikikikikiki,,,,grin

Nobody wanna turn her to slave,, we know marriage is not an avenue to encourage slavery,,,,,,grin

Ride on ,, good husband material,,,,grin

Kikikikikiki,,,,,grin

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
You obviously don't understand what i said.

Amazingboy1:

Oboy ,, stop trying to bring in different tone and view to this convo,,,,,

The issue is raw and straight forward,,,,,,

You saying you wash by yourself ,, i wash myself also i went to boarding school,,,,, i get washing machine but I'm not comfortable using it i prefer hand,,,,,,

, so you go dey wash after marriage,,,,,grin,,,,,

Kikikikikiki,,,,grin,, this is funny,,,,,grin

So because you sweep right now,,, you go dey sweep after marriage also,,,,,,,,,grin,,,,, kikikikikiki,,,grin
Your wife go dey rest for parlour,,, you go dey scrub toilet,,,,,,,,grin

Good husband material,,,,grin,,,, kikikikikiki,,,,grin

Nobody wanna turn her to slave,, we know marriage is not an avenue to encourage slavery,,,,,,grin

Ride on ,, good husband material,,,,grin

Kikikikikiki,,,,,grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You obviously don't understand what i said.

Go back to our first conversation,, you're the one that twist everything,, you start bringing in new tactics,,,,,,,,

What i said is simple and straight forward,,, but you bring in new view,,,,,,,,

Have a nice day man ✌️❤️
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by osarogie28841: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
:You looking for a full time housewife It is what it is.....
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by dorin27(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
A lady who doesn't like washing clothes is not marriageable?

That moniker that said cut grasses....you have been forgiven. Go and sin no more.

7 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Dayoebe(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
NO. 2 should be bolded..

Its easier for camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a lady with this attributes
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol this girl gat me laughing hard,,,,grin

So if a man dey cut grase he's doing the right thing,,,,,,,,, no sin for dat abi?

Wetin dey grass self dat must be done by males,,,,?

Character full nairaland aswear,,,,,grin
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Shortyy(f): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by paulolee(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
no be small akube material
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Why you like to dey tackle our romanceland resident doctor fact1? Wetin e do you?

Anytime I see both of your comments, i always laugh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Why you like to dey tackle our romanceland resident doctor fact1? Wetin e do you?

Lol,,grin

This girl is so funny,,,,grin

I'm not fact1,,,wink

I know dat you girls like him because he defend you ,,,,,

But he know who i am,,, he Know say i can't accept unverified principle,,,,,

If he say something that's valid i will accept,,,,,, but him wanna prove nonsense with confidence in front of me,,,,, i i don't accept that,,,,,,,

He's a lover boy,,, and I Know all girls for this place like him,,,,,,

Ano dey attack him ma,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Lol,,grin

This girl is so funny,,,,grin

I'm not fact1,,,wink

I know dat you girls like him because he defend you ,,,,,

But he know who i am,,, he Know say i can't accept unverified principle,,,,,

If he say something that's valid i will accept,,,,,, but him wanna prove nonsense with confidence in front of me,,,,, i i don't accept that,,,,,,,

He's a lover boy,,, and I Know all girls for this place like him,,,,,,

Ano dey attack him ma,,,wink

Hmmm....

Okay I hear you grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Hmmm....

Okay I hear you grin

Yes ma,,,,,,grin wink
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Liposure: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Cut wetin? grin Guy u wicked oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Mandy K And Boyfriend Stanley / Watch Sex Video Of Kenyan Girl Oslie Enjoying It Good Leaked / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.