Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material (4765 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xpart24:

Cut wetin? grin Guy u wicked oo

Lol,,, another ewaezeemanuael don show up,,,,,grin

Okay sir,, no problem,,,,wink
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Lol,,, another ewaezeemanuael don show up,,,,,grin

Okay sir,, no problem,,,,wink

Ode grin
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xpart24:

Ode grin

Werey,,,,,grin

Eleribuu,,,,grin tongue
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

This boy think say you can use brain for me ,,,grin lol,,, you don't even know me,,,,,,grin

Nah everybody fit afford mower or employ somebody!?

Oga I give mallam 1000 naira to clear grass for me. When I no be prisoner
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Oga I give mallam 1000 naira to clear grass for me. When I no be prisoner

Buhahahaha,,,grin

This is funny man,,grin

But shey nah everybody fit afford dat money,,, we really need to think about this matter deeply,,,

Have a nice day man ✌️✊❤️
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Werey,,,,,grin

Eleribuu,,,,grin tongue

Guy get sense na undecided
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xpart24:

Guy get sense na undecided

Aswear bro i get sense oo,,,grin

Nobe you first call me ode,,,,?
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Aswear bro i get sense oo,,,grin

Nobe you first call me ode,,,,?

E pain you? grin

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xpart24:

E pain you? grin

Werey nobe you talk say make i stop,,,,, nah trailer dey load different curses to my house everyday i go dey release ham for you,,,,,,grin
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by TheCork(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
dorin27:
A lady who doesn't like washing clothes is not marriageable?

That moniker that said cut grasses....you have been forgiven. Go and sin no more.

do u realise am from London, i have moiney & do u realise if u date me, U will not wash cloths or cook & clean. I will take u to resturant.
Dont u like nice things & dont u want moiney?
undecided
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by InTheMiddle: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Forget all these things, man wey go love you go love you, even provide appliances to do some of the house chores. Make una no dey deceive person.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
dorin27:
A lady who doesn't like washing clothes is not marriageable?

That moniker that said cut grasses....you have been forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Ehn Iyawo Mr cork grin
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by dorin27(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
undecided undecided
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ehn Iyawo Mr cork grin
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
dorin27:
undecided undecided
So u don't want to talk to me about Ur problems

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by dorin27(f): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
So u don't want to talk to me about Ur problems
Lol. I can't remember telling you I have any. Since when did you become caring? undecided
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by udoekere: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2020
dorin27:
Lol. I can't remember telling you I have any. Since when did you become caring? undecided
And who said I'm not caring? have u tried me and see? don't mind that zzor girl, I'm only aggressive to silly people, if you are a nice girl u will enjoy me wink

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
And who said I'm not caring? have u tried me and see? don't mind that zzor girl, I'm only aggressive to silly people, if you are a nice girl u will enjoy me wink
dorin27 you know I can't deceive you,this is a red flag.Nothing nice about him,go through all his posts and see for yourself
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Modern day slavery mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by dorin27(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
dorin27 you know I can't deceive you,this is a red flag.Nothing nice about him,go through all his posts and see for yourself
Say no more girlfriend. I believe everything you say. Even the ones you are yet to tell me. I believe everything!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by dorin27(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I am not nice. The end.
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
dorin27:
Say no more girlfriend. I believe everything you say. Even the ones you are yet to tell me. I believe everything!
That girl zzor will put u to Ur downfall, how can u follow such insensitive and shameless person? well am not interested in u though, I just want u to accept Mr cork as the man in Ur life grin

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
dorin27:
I am not nice. The end.
That's Ur business not mine grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That girl zzor will put u to Ur downfall, how can u follow such insensitive and shameless person? well am not interested in u though, I just want u to accept Mr cork as the man in Ur life grin
shes my friend and she knows I can't lead her astray,i can only recommend very few guys for her here,but you? she should run 440.You are always very rude even if someone doesn't want to fight you, you hate women and I perceive you to be a very wicked person
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's Ur business not mine grin
Very horror response,dont tell me you have a girlfriend else I would be forced to ask the planet she came from,definitely not earth.
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please fvck off my mention, if I'm to quote sensible girls on this forum, Ur name will never be there
Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Ice202(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Young Nigerian guys should watch this ⬇️

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPzSKS6hX0

Re: Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material by Pweetyccee(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me / Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures / 18+ "OMG! See What This Lady Has On Her Verginal!" 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.