Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. (3873 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by OBelz(f): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello women, share the exact moment you knew you had to leave a relationship.

Please be truthful

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by QuinModah(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Marriage- It was my 10th month of pregnancy and he still insisted that I had to resume work as a teacher in his parent's school. I fell into labour while teaching and he waited till school closed and dropped off every single child in the bus before taking me to the hospital...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by debbydams(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
When he start picking mistakes, when we fight on daily basis, when he start ignoring me, when d regular communication is gone, when the jokes and happy moment is gone..when he complains to much,

11 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by debbydams(f): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
QuinModah:
Marriage- It was my 10th month of pregnancy and he still insisted that I had to resume work as a teacher in his parent's school. I fell into labour while teaching and he waited till school closed and dropped off every single child in the bus before taking me to the hospital...
haaa cry ..it is well

4 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by QuinModah(f): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yeah that why I decided to leave
debbydams:
haaa cry ..it is well
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by SteveOfu: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
The day I woke up in the middle of night (the 10th time) and saw him chatting with his ex. This guy was under my roof, eating my food, broke AF! I took care of him from hair cut dwn to data dwn to underwears with my Nysc allowance and the lil jobs I did.
I just lost it!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by debbydams(f): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
QuinModah:
Yeah that why I decided to leave
hummm the Lord is your strength
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
When every single thing he does irritates me.

10 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thread says "women only"

But watch how woman wrappers will flood this thread with their baseless comments, they can't stay away from anything women, awon everlasting SIMPs

Any male that comment here will be called a simp, ladies take note.

19 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by jornwhite: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s]Thread says "women only"

But watch how woman wrappers will flood this thread with their baseless comments, they can't stay away from anything women, awon everlasting SIMPs

Any male that comment here will be called a simp, ladies take note[/s].

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Uniquekriss(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
clarkmos15:
Grade1 USA used Intel dual core
Brand name : Dell
Model : Latitude mini
HDD : *250gb*
Ram : *2gbram*
Colour Black
Screen size : 10inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
NO DVD ROM
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 7 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

*Price is 40k*

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on deliveryi
is that the last price?
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
jornwhite:

Simp number 1 just quoted me, this one licks the floor women steps on, that's his daily food.

Simpified Simp cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Uniquekriss(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
SteveOfu:
The day I woke up in the middle of night (the 10th time) and saw him chatting with his ex. This guy was under my roof, eating my food, broke AF! I took care of him from hair cut dwn to data dwn to underwears with my Nysc allowance and the lil jobs I did.
I just lost it!
u mean he enjoyed all that plus d free ass on your profile. What a world

5 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Uniquekriss:
u mean he enjoyed all that plus d free ass on your profile. What a world

Simp number 2 just commented, his concern is the ass on a ladies profile

What an asslicking Simp cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by jornwhite: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

[s]
Simp number 1 just quoted me, this one licks the floor women steps on, that's his daily food.

Simpified Simp[/s] cheesy

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Shortyy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Immediately he started ghosting me, I had to ghost him too. Ceteris paribus.

6 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Uniquekriss(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

i accept being a simp with my full chest so long as it enables me say my mind... Put d screenshot of her and here you'll see that there are many of us in the building grin
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by okey95644: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
When he start picking mistakes, when we fight on daily basis, when he start ignoring me, when d regular communication is gone, when the jokes and happy moment is gone..when he complains to much,
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Uniquekriss(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

i accept whatever you call me so long as I can say my mind, thank God I don't lick the floors women step on, it's ass I lick and I'm so good at it. Plz post a screenshot of d ass you'd know we are very many simps inda building. grin
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Nazgul: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
OBelz:
Hello women, share the exact moment you knew you had to leave a relationship.

Please be truthful
Share yours
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
See them quoting me, one had quote me twice lmao cheesy

Ladies take note of the two SIMPs in the house; jornwhite and uniquekriss,

More are coming just watch grin

4 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Nazgul: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
debbydams:
Sometimes lovers miss it along the line... could be as a result of one of the parties cheating. Could be lack of trust in an issue the other party felt was irrelevant, could be a character the other party finds irritating and you refuse to change.

From experience love doesn't just die unless it never existed. Love is like using firewood to cook, once you notice the flames is going down, revive it so it can become brighter.

Sorry for your experience...

3 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Nazgul: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
QuinModah:
10months heavy must have been a very tough decision...
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Nazgul: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
SteveOfu:
I just lost it!
He never really loved you. You were just a means to an end

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by debbydams(f): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Sometimes lovers miss it along the line... could be as a result of one of the parties cheating. Could be lack of trust in an issue the other party felt was irrelevant, could be a character the other party finds irritating and you refuse to change.

From experience love doesn't just die unless it never existed. Love is like using firewood to cook, once you notice the flames is going down, revive it so it can become brighter.

Sorry for your experience...
wow, thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by debbydams(f): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
okey95644:
why u copy me undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
QuinModah:

Is this truly your story? Or you copied it from Twitter undecided

16 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by OBelz(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shares yours too.
Nazgul:

Share yours
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by mhizv(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
QuinModah:

Saw this on Twitter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / Got Disvirgined At 16 Years Did I Try / Deeper Life & Choosen Girls For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.