Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? (1264 Views)

Can I Study Nursing Science With D7 In Physics / D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For? / Pls I Have D7 In Physics What Can I Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by Transparent(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good day Guys, In the 2020 WAEC result that was just released, My junior sister had D7 in Literature in English but in other art subjects, she did well. (check below screenshot)

I want to know if she can still proceed with Jamb and If possible, what are the courses she can pick as an Art Student who doesn't have Credit in Literature in English.

I need advice

2 Shares

Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by sheobserves(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
She can study mass communication, Sociology,Political Science/ international Studies/ relations etc

1 Like

Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by sageb: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Transparent:
Good day Guys, In the 2020 WAEC result that was just released, My junior sister had D7 in Literature in English but in other art subjects, she did well. (check below screenshot)

I want to know if she can still proceed with Jamb and If possible, what are the courses she can pick as an Art Student who doesn't have Credit in Literature in English.

I need advice
she needs to tell the course she has passion for. from there we will counsel her.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by Transparent(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2020
sheobserves:
She can study mass communication, Sociology,Political Science/ international Studies/ relations etc

Thanks
Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by Transparent(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2020
sageb:
she needs to tell the course she has passion for. from there we will counsel her.

I understand your point but what we are after now is courses available to pick from despite having D7 in Literature in English.
Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by sageb: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Transparent:

I understand your point but what we are after now is courses available to pick from despite having D7 in Literature in English.
if you say so then in ARTS she can study history,philosophy and CRS. Any course in the social sciences.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by Transparent(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
sageb:
if you say so then in ARTS she can study history,philosophy and CRS. Any course in the social sciences.

Okay thanks
Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by officialenny(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi advise her to apply for international studies it really nice and literature is not needed so far she has govt,crs and economics she is good to go...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Had D7 In Literature In English, Any advice ? by Transparent(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
officialenny:
Hi advise her to apply for international studies it really nice and literature is not needed so far she has govt,crs and economics she is good to go...

Thanks for your contribution

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

4 Books You Should Not Read If You Don't Want Wealth And Power. / NYSC Corp Member Arrested For Importing Drugged Candies From UK (Photos) / Why We Suspended Strike – SSANU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.