Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour (71994 Views)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by NiCurious: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
GoodBoi1:
I see much posts that the total number of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin exceeds the number of registered voters by hundreds of thousands. If this is true then it is fraud. Votes might be recounted or Trump will fight in court.
https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/11/04/live-updates-snopes-coverage-of-the-aftermath-of-the-2020-u-s-election/
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Playermayweda(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
pompeiimagnus:

Mention one reasonable policy he has made for the best of his country...

Huawei and how it helps apple
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by OgaTheTop2: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Awon wereh republican.. Same thing happened during Trump and Hillary election. Trump should stop whining already cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Fear not Sir. God is just tryna confound the so called wise like He did last time.

Your 2 time winnings(and even impeachment) had already been prophesied long time ago before you even thought of running for office.

So anyone wants to quote me anywhere.

TRUMP WILL WIN SECOND TERM.

Modified: For those asking for the prophecy, Google "Kim clement prophecy on Trump" on YouTube.

I laugh in prophecy.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by OgaTheTop2: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
cpu2006:
US democracy is in danger grin grin grin
Don't lose sleep over this.. cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by OgaTheTop2: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
help tell Trump we have move from the book of lamentation to the book of acts
cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by lesson44: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Big Idiot.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
cpu2006:

All na wash...

What is democracy?

Democracy, the way they want us to believe it, never existed...not in the US, not anywhere.

We sidon dey look.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by CoolAmbience(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Koulture:
Cry baby grin

When we tell them they won't listen,Trump can only win nairaland likes and shares not the US elections.

People like fani kayode,Igbos,Reno will develop high blood pressure this night.

I thought Trump is sent by God and cannot be defeated. grin

Na that Reno guy dey annoy me...

The guy talks anyhow.

Every right thinking person would agreed that Trump should not have been president in the first instance.

Anyway...na US people cross, make dem carry am.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by DexterousOne(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Koulture:
Cry baby grin

When we tell them they won't listen,Trump can only win nairaland likes and shares not the US elections.

What does IPOB have to do with this now?
.I'm glad that this fascist is on his way out

Even though he put up a very very good fight

However
Turning this into another tool for this kind of language (Ipob vs Afonja) et al is not the best .

We should have outgrown it by now
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
NIGERIA WARN ELECTION RIGGERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS TAKING NEW DIMENSIONS
Nigeria strongly condemns the setting of ballot boxes on fire in Boston, USA.
Let it be known to the US government that the Nigerian government is keenly watching developments in the US electoral process and Nigeria will not tolerate any subversion of the people‘s will in the USA. Lol!
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by PAWG(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Docodes:
He will still win

U donminit ?
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by papiwyte(m): 1:29am On Nov 05, 2020
I personally buy him ticket to run for Biafra president 2023 grin grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Politicapastor1: 2:45am On Nov 05, 2020
cpu2006:

Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by chewwie(m): 5:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Koulture:
Cry baby grin

Don't get ahead of yourself, we all knew this would be a tight race, but Trump has a clearer path to victory. A win in PA, GA & NC, where he's leading, will get him to 270, Biden wins in NV & AZ will get him to 263.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by chewwie(m): 5:11am On Nov 05, 2020
HuntSon:
Nigga actually said votes "magically" appeared for Biden grin grin

did he forget that Mail in votes hadn't been counted when he was running his mouth?? grin

Many people warned Trump not to boast until everything has been counted so he'll not cry blue murder when the mail in votes come through undecided E don shock am now grin
When you take into account that mail-in votes are subject to fraud as proven in different elections, you'd be agitated too.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by etrange: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2020
OyinO:

You started well but ended up woefully poor. Despite the situation...? So what makes Democracy not to be precious in other countries like Nigeria?/Is it not because this kinda situations?

Free World they are killing Blacks like Sallah ram and Xmas chicken?

Y'all get overly emotional over nothing. The Free World is an expression used to refer to the western bloc or any country that allied with the US during the cold war. The US is clearly in the centre of the free world, and anyone that has any idea about political science knows the American democracy, however faulty it might be, has been a model and point of reference for many other democratic nations and there are many reasons for this. Asides from the theoretical model of checks and balances, it is the most populous nation amongst the 7 oldest democracies (democracy is considered very difficult in populated countries). Such a position is very critical thus my comment.

I dont know what you're on about. I never mentioned Nigeria. This thread is clearly not about Nigeria or any other nation. It's about the US and the American democracy and that's what my comment was about. If you want to talk about Nigeria, Nigerian democratic model is hybrid. Mauritius is the only full democracy in Africa. And this is not about the issues in Nigeria, it's about the structure. That's why I said "despite the situation in the US". And you are telling me about their issues. Which country does not have issues? Even with the issues, as a black man, where do you feel safer, in Atlanta or in Maiduguri? If you're given a job in New York city, won't you go?

Woefully poor? Lol... Please, don't quote with all this aggressive and fang baring attitude you guys are known for onhere. The lack of decorum is unsettling. Whatever you say, you're right. Just free me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Jones4190:
help tell Trump we have move from the book of lamentation to the book of acts

Lol. You are a baddd somebody ooo.... cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by chris51(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
GoodBoi1:
I see much posts that the total number of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin exceeds the number of registered voters by hundreds of thousands. If this is true then it is fraud. Votes might be recounted or Trump will fight in court.

It's not true
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by chris51(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
etrange:
Lol... some people here feared he might not accept the result. And when he was asked if he would, he didn't give any clear response. Hope this fear isn't becoming reality. Despite the situation in the US, the country is still the leader of the free world. Their democracy is precious.

He has no choice. If he doesn't want to accept defeat, the Speaker will be sworn in and he won't like that.

Speaker is Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by DukeJoe17: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Doom agent. They are here[/quote]

Yes we are doom identifying agents.
So I can identify you as a myopic doom fellow.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by thunderbabs: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Yea, as expected. Trump the complainant.. Always complaining.. Everything has to be on his side... Selfish supremacist
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by etrange: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
chris51:

He has no choice. If he doesn't want to accept defeat, the Speaker will be sworn in and he won't like that.

Speaker is Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat.

Yes, Chris. I agree with you. He's got no choice. The Trump era is almost over. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by OyinO: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2020
etrange:

Y'all get overly emotional over nothing. The Free World is an expression used to refer to the western bloc or any country that allied with the US during the cold war. The US is clearly in the centre of the free world, and anyone that has any idea about political science knows the American democracy, however faulty it might be, has been a model and point of reference for many other democratic nations and there are many reasons for this. Asides from the theoretical model of checks and balances, it is the most populous nation amongst the 7 oldest democracies (democracy is considered very difficult in populated countries). Such a position is very critical thus my comment.

I dont know what you're on about. I never mentioned Nigeria. This thread is clearly not about Nigeria or any other nation. It's about the US and the American democracy and that's what my comment was about. If you want to talk about Nigeria, Nigerian democratic model is hybrid. Mauritius is the only full democracy in Africa. And this is not about the issues in Nigeria, it's about the structure. That's why I said "despite the situation in the US". And you are telling me about their issues. Which country does not have issues? Even with the issues, as a black man, where do you feel safer, in Atlanta or in Maiduguri? If you're given a job in New York city, won't you go?

Woefully poor? Lol... Please, don't quote with all this aggressive and fang baring attitude you guys are known for onhere. The lack of decorum is unsettling. Whatever you say, you're right. Just free me.

You're accusing me of something you're guilty of. Decorum ko, Decoration ni.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by drnoel: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Fear not Sir. God is just tryna confound the so called wise like He did last time.

Your 2 time winnings(and even impeachment) had already been prophesied long time ago before you even thought of running for office.

Modified: For those asking for the prophecy, Google "Kim clement prophecy on Trump" on YouTube.

Told u I will be back. Biden has been announced as the winner. U don't lie on God and expect him to answer u.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Jeromejnr(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2020
drnoel:

Told u I will be back. Biden has been announced as the winner. U don't lie on God and expect him to answer u.

He hasn't be certified winner Sir.

The media does not certify the President.

Same thing happened year 2000. Media already announced Al Gore as president till they went to court and things overturned in favour of Clinton. And that was just one state they had issue. Now today federal investigations are going on in 5 states already.

Battle isn't over sir.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by drnoel: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

He hasn't be certified winner Sir.

The media does not certify the President.

Same thing happened year 2000. Media already announced Al Gore as president till they went to court and things overturned in favour of Clinton. And that was just one state they had issue. Now today federal investigations are going on in 5 states already.

Battle isn't over sir.

We will wait and see.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Albertone(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tungfamily:
Biden can never win, Amen

Congrats trump grin

Mumu man.See for yourself!
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by kingxsamz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
[code][/code]
Jeromejnr:

My brother, no think say I don forget you o. cheesy

Lets wait till 20th of January.
That prophecy must be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Jeromejnr(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
kingxsamz:
[code][/code]

My brother, no think say I don forget you o. cheesy

Lets wait till 20th of January.
That prophecy must be fulfilled.

I am waiting Sir.
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by kingxsamz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I am waiting Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.