Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL (18910 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by IamAnderson(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
rastaLivity:
My boy is doing good, will be going for his second vaccine this weekend
I was about to call you to remind you about this today cheesy
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamAnderson:

I was about to call you to remind you about this today cheesy
thanks for the concern grin grin
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by IamAnderson(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
rastaLivity:
he doesn’t stay still for front face pictures oh, took this last Monday_manage it till I get a better one
Try making videos instead then pause at a good pose and screenshot.
I had this issue too with his dad lol
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Vigil says Hi

He’s 7weeks 2 days

6 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
rastaLivity:
i do sort the bones before serving
you all remember this ^^^

Well I fed him everything today, and well to say he handle it pretty well. Dogs love bones

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by IamAnderson(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
rastaLivity:
you all remember this ^^^

Well I fed him everything today, and well to say he handle it pretty well. Dogs love bones
I told you he could handle it wink
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Pic 1: that’s him having breakfast expertly picking the chicken first. Still trying to make him stop that habit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Pic 2: normal routine, find a chill place to lie down after every meal

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2020
IamAnderson:

I told you he could handle it wink
yea you did, had to even check his stool this morning. All is well
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by sholay2011(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
I like this puppy sha. Keep updating us pls.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
I almost got scared AF today, vigil finished his meal I served around 16:00(pap mixed with booster,milk, chicken), then I noticed he has somewhat like a hiccup( still not sure what that is). Gave him water he refused, monitored for a while until it stopped. Being a dad is crazy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
sholay2011:
I like this puppy sha. Keep updating us pls.
thanks, will do
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Vigil is becoming a heavy eater o, but I couldn’t ask for more. Will be going out today to scout for a good vet in ph cos he’ll be due for his second vaccine tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Geepee77(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
Was planning on taking vigil on his first walk around the neighborhood yesterday, but changed my mind on it_ the boy is still little joor. Will be getting him a collar soon.

And also noticed he loves lying on absurd wet ground/surface

He's too small for strolling because of Parvovirus, finish his vaccine before consider strolling with him.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Well vigil refused to eat the food I served him today for lunch, so had to go into the kitchen and boil potatoes for him, mixed with chicken broth and boy did he finish his meal.

Later saw him drinking a very dirty black water filled with all kinds of bacteria and what not, tried calling and dragging him out , him refuse_ I had to hit him embarassed a little to register my displeasure. I think he got the message clear

Hello guys, I plan using moimoi as his filler tonight so my question is, do dogs eat moimoi?

3 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Geepee77:

He's too small for strolling because of Parvovirus, finish his vaccine before consider strolling with him.
thanks for the advice, will do that
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Geepee77(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
thanks for the advice, will do that

Yeah his immune system is not strong enough, he can be limited to strolling around the compound.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by sholay2011(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
rastaLivity:
Well vigil refused to eat the food I served him today for lunch, so had to go into the kitchen and boil potatoes for him, mixed with chicken broth and boy did he finish his meal.

Later saw him drinking a very dirty black water filled with all kinds of bacteria and what not, tried calling and dragging him out , him refuse_ I had to hit him embarassed a little to register my displeasure. I think he got the message clear

Hello guys, I plan using moimoi as his filler tonight so my question is, do dogs eat moimoi?
Yes na, dogs eat moin-moin.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by IamAnderson(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
rastaLivity:

dogs can eat moi moi but not all dogs can digest beans properly.
also moi moi contains onions doesn't it?
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
sholay2011:

Yes na, dogs eat moin-moin.
thought as much
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Geepee77:

Yeah his immune system is not strong enough, he can be limited to strolling around the compound.
OK
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

dogs can eat moi moi but not all dogs can digest beans properly.
also moi moi contains onions doesn't it?
I guess I’ll be boiling another set of potatoes then
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Vigil just had his second vaccination and deworming today, he’s currently having a nap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vigil is 8weeks today, he was offered chocolate biscuit today_ I just realized afterwards that chocolate is poisonous on dogs. I will decree grin a list of items he shouldn’t be given first thing tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
I think he’s having diarrhea, but he ate solid food yesterday so I’m wondering how. Do I take away the water for now? Or was it because I changed his diet?

Though he’s still being his playful self, same old vigil wink

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Geepee77(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
rastaLivity:
I think he’s having diarrhea, but he ate solid food yesterday so I’m wondering how. Do I take away the water for now? Or was it because I changed his diet?

Though he’s still being his playful self, same old vigil wink

Changing his diet at once is a major cause for diarrhoea.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Geepee77:

Changing his diet at once is a major cause for diarrhoea.
thanks
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2020
I’m not around for now, traveled out

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Just got a call this morning that vigil refused his breakfast this morning, really got me worried.
Maybe he is not hungry, but he’s still his playful self.

My utmost concern is his habit of lying down in dirty and wet floor, hopefully he doesn’t get mange before I arrive.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
rastaLivity:
Just got a call this morning that vigil refused his breakfast this morning, really got me worried.
Maybe he is not hungry, but he’s still his playful self.

My utmost concern is his habit of lying down in dirty and wet floor, hopefully he doesn’t get mange before I arrive.
Why don't you bath him well and allow him to stay inside your house?

3 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Activist001:

Why don't you bath him well and allow him to stay inside your house?
that ain’t happening he’s an outdoor pet. Beside he’s going to wreck havoc inside

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
rastaLivity:
that ain’t happening he’s an outdoor pet. Beside he’s going to wreck havoc inside
You will have to train him on how to live with you (both inside and outside). Dogs are indoor pets too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.