Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Somebody Answer This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Answer This. (286 Views)

Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo) / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / Rugged Babes Should Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Answer This. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why?

Re: Somebody Answer This. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yes ,, Ronaldo scored artric but he dribbled musa,,, so sadden,,,sad
Re: Somebody Answer This. by BigDawsNet: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Because it contains not only money but

Lipstick
Perfume
Mints
Pen
Condoms for mature ladies
Re: Somebody Answer This. by longetivity(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
not all girls though
Re: Somebody Answer This. by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
pepper spray and condoms

what an irony....
Re: Somebody Answer This. by paulolee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
asked a bea and she said she don't know either bt she goes with her purse jus to match with her dress
Re: Somebody Answer This. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
paulolee:
asked a bea and she said she don't know either bt she goes with her purse jus to match with her dress

I also think it's mere fashion, doesn't necessarily have to contain something vital

(1) (Reply)

In A Dilemma / Q / Na Wow Oh Its Like I Need A Woman That Will B Giving Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.