Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad (1402 Views)

Hotness Inside The Body / What Can I Do To Stop Internal Body Heat And Foot Hotness / Hotness Of Palms: Causes And Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, I have been going through these treble internal hotness for the past six months now and I gone to the hospital and take local herbs to know avail
Please have any one experience this type of thing before and what can I do about it?
Thank you.
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by SweetBuns(f): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
are you on a high protein and fat diet?
your metabolism might be the culprit here
sometimes all you might need is a lifetime change, not drugs

1 Like

Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
SweetBuns:
are you on a high protein and fat diet?
your metabolism might be the culprit here
sometimes all you might need is a lifetime change, not drugs
This is a very serious situation and I really don't know what to do
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by SweetBuns(f): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
akwarandu:

This is a very serious situation and I really don't know what to do
this might seem random but do a scan of your brain first your hypothalamus might be behaving erratic.
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

this might seem random but do a scan of your brain first
your hypothalamus might be behaving erratic.

I have done C T brain scan 2 months ago and nothing was found out, everything up there is very normal according to the results
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

this might seem random but do a scan of your brain first
your hypothalamus might be behaving erratic.

I have done CT Brain scan 2 months ago and nothing was found out and everything was normal according to the results.
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by SweetBuns(f): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2020
akwarandu:

I have done CT Brain scan 2 months ago and nothing was found out and everything was normal according to the results.
what about liver tests
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
SweetBuns:
what about liver tests
I am yet to do that

1 Like

Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello house
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Hello
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by Riameh247: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Whr r u located. If in Benin I can show u a herb dt was used to treat me of stomach hotness. Zero 70 68274169 my number if interested.
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Riameh247 post=96281948]Whr r u located. If in Benin I can show u a herb dt was used to treat me of stomach hotness. Zero 70 68274169 my number if interested.

Noted
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by malcom1X: 6:00am On Jan 15, 2021
akwarandu:
Fellow nairalanders, I have been going through these treble internal hotness for the past six months now and I gone to the hospital and take local herbs to know avail
Please have any one experience this type of thing before and what can I do about it?
Thank you.

Are you on menopause?

1 Like

Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by Louiscarz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls where you able to solve this internal hotness
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by Restroom: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Squeeze water leaf and drlnk the juice.Are u AA or do you have ulcer,if yes,this is almost normal.
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by Restroom: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Squueze water leaf and drink
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please house, I am still experiencing the internal hotness of the body,what can I do for it to stop?
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by akwarandu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
malcom1X:

Are you on menopause?

Man dey enter menopause?
Re: Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad by Gamakbeauty: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is due to aggravation of your dosha, please contact Gamak via below, i'm sure you will testify on this platform by God's grace.

Visit our website and ticktok page to know more about Gamak Wellness.

Ticktok Page URL: https://www.tiktok.com/@gamakbeauty

Whatsapp: 07082722631

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In State Of War With Close To 100,000 Infections ― ASCAB, Health Workers / Skin Infection / The Benefits Of Ultimate Stemcell "Phytoplacenta" Called DYNACE ROCENTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.