Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (74192 Views)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by linearity: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
LegendHero:

But that Nevada is tight somehow.

Margin of 0.6% is not that much so I just hope Biden pull this through once and for all.

It’s still like 86% votes reported!

He is done!

Nevada is going for Biden, Nevada mailed out ballots to every register voter and the votes remaining are mail-in ballots and Biden is wining those overwhelmingly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Topmaike007(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!
You have Fought a very Good Fight!
We GOD All the Thanks, Glory and Honor in all things..

Personally, I Have no Regrets Supporting you Spirtually and Physically.
I will do it wholeheartedly over and over again!

Its unfortunate the Eyes of people are open but that can't see what is Coming!
The Season of Mercy is Gradually coming to a Close!
It's time to sit up and Secure your Soul for Eternity!
It's time to Fully Embrace JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand!!
They that Have Ears to Hear should Hear!
go and sit somewhere abeg

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by kelvindj98: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Pumped up rigged votes ....Trump will be re-elected after Wisconsin and Michigan are re counted
Atiku Howfar?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by yungmill(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
hardbody:

Your weed is strong, is it ogbomosho or ukwani?
it has ro be ukwani
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai..

Our master told us on Facebook to be rejoicing 3 hours ago, Chai N K must be in severe pain now

Ehn, the money dt We used to campaign in the East was a loan, how do we pay back now that our son Trump Chukwuemeka Donald didn't win grin grin cheesy grin

Chai.... Chukwu Abiam why why WHY..

We supported saraki, he drowned. We supported jimi agbaje, he drowned, we supported Wike during edo election and now General Wike is dealing with us.... Now trump again, Biden is dealing with us. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Biden is a yoruba Muslim honestly.. Why are these yoruba Muslim always hurting us?

This is marginalization... We want our Biafra and trump Chukwuemeka ndidi will be our president.. We will give him that position to compensate Him

Trump amaka

Igbo amaka

grin grin grin grin

I believe the mods are seeing these inciting and reckless abuse of the Igbo's by this useless yoruba urchin.

Fugitives and vagabonds like you are indeed retards...

You voted Buhari and here he has made you people beggars in your own country.

Your problems in life has been Igbos but the truth is that igbos are unstoppable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Obrigardo: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Absolute Trash

which one is trash? because if you say all you are a liar

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Topmaike007(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Gbogbowa:
we don't have blood pressure because we still retain Senate and supreme court,court will give us our stolen mandate
this remind me of Apc and pdp
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by CaptainMitch: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mumu I will be on the lookout for your post on ashawo thread scumbag.
DenreleDave:
Chai..

Our master told us on Facebook to be rejoicing 3 hours ago, Chai N K must be in severe pain now

Ehn, the money dt We used to campaign in the East was a loan, how do we pay back now that our son Trump Chukwuemeka Donald didn't win grin grin cheesy grin

We supported saraki, he drowned. We supported jimi agbaje, he drowned, we supported Wike during edo election and now General Wike is dealing with us.... Now trump again, Biden is dealing with us. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Biden is a yoruba Muslim honestly.. Why are these yoruba Muslim always hurting us?

This is marginalization... We want our Biafra and trump Chukwuemeka ndidi will be our president.. We will give him that position to compensate Him

Trump amaka

Igbo amaka

grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by yungmill(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

I believe the mods are seeing these inciting and reckless abuse of the Igbo's by this useless yoruba urchin.

Your problems in life has been Igbos but the truth is that igbos are unstoppable.
its stupid of them to curse a whole tribe, likewise it will be stupid of you to do so too, just face the person and leave tribe

11 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by LegendHero(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
linearity:

He is done!

Nevada is going for Biden, Nevada mailed out ballots to every register voter and the votes remaining are mail-in ballots and Biden is wining those overwhelmingly.

Then EOD.

Congrat in advance to Biden.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GavelSlam: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

What do you want the mods to do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 6digitscomrade: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Queseda:

I hope Trump is not oblivious of your asslicking, otherwise it will be stupidity to be worshipping a fellow man like you who doesn't even know you exist. May you be delivered of your religious bigotry
Arrant nonsense!
scream repugnant like brain in pinky and the brain cartoons bro that homosapien is repugnant in all ramifications beg ur pardon in the absence of a better word I had to use the available..

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by JohnBullMySon: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
judedwriter:

If trump loses and it's now looking likely he is, it's a big sign that the rapture is very, very close indeed, closer than we think.

I had thought about it long ago that if Joe Biden was in power at the time of the Rapture, it would be easy for him to recommend his former boss-Obama as the world ruler in face of worldwide chaos.
I wonder why you so called Christians will believe so many people saying many things, but find it hard to just read the Bible and stay on it, what of the part of the Bible that says that God resists the proud and arrogant or is Trump a special case? And what of the part of the Bible in jeremiah that says that God will dismantle the leadership of a proud man, is it not what has happened to trump?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by PAWG(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
dollarsplenty:
How the mighty are falling! Trump's presidency is fading off gradually.
Power is transient and ephemeral

... but Trump's own is fleeting grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by yungmill(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
I wonder why you so called Christians will believe so many people saying many things, but find it hard to just read the Bible and stay on it, what of the part of the Bible that says that God resists the proud and arrogant or is Trump a special case? And what of the part of the Bible in jeremiah that says that God will dismantle the leadership of a proud man, is it not what has happened to trump?
My brother i tire o, one thing i know is that many of those republicans shouting soldier of God are devils and more worse than dems.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Burgerlomo: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Oparasunny125(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
osuulola:
Obama did not contest in 2018, that should be 2008.
you were the first person to comment so where did you see 2018?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by JasperVII(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Princeps: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai..

Trump amaka

Igbo amaka

grin grin grin grin
Una get correct business sense well, but political sense = zero. That's why afonja and aboki dey use una take do shege for 9ja. I am a Niger Deltan, saying it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by ayoola2002(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
osuulola:
Obama did not contest in 2018, that should be 2008.
Mumu post of the year.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Ihatemumu: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
Igbo haters spend all their time looking for posts to jump into and start trolling Igbos. Miserable losers.... cry

What brings Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa into USA election? Tribalism has really eaten the brains of youths smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by momik4all(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
pls, someone should tell me more about the electoral votes..... I don't understand it.
thanks
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by JasperVII(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Majority of people supporting Biden seem to be people in support of LGBT community. They're all over Twitter. I don't like this
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 6digitscomrade: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
[/s]

[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]
plenty cancels like diz Na sign of violence I just dey sorry for all diz smallie wey dey flex muscles online dey don’t understand how violent people can go on trivial and avoidable confrontations..

Bros calm down just read laugh abs drop a little then move on diz forum fit make u go jail if u personalise everything u read here.

Think if u will!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by greggng: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Only thru rigging...but will definitely b challenged in court...mail voting is the greatest election fraud in US history

Was mail voting introduced this year?

4 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by tammie24: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
boldaslion:

Hahahaha! When there are about 60m registered voters, dems have manufactured both votes and voters. This is real record breaking event
aswear

It's already backfiring

Like democrats like APC

Election riggers
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by CrazyOptimist: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!
You have Fought a very Good Fight!
We GOD All the Thanks, Glory and Honor in all things..

Personally, I Have no Regrets Supporting you Spirtually and Physically.
I will do it wholeheartedly over and over again!

Its unfortunate the Eyes of people are open but that can't see what is Coming!
The Season of Mercy is Gradually coming to a Close!
It's time to sit up and Secure your Soul for Eternity!
It's time to Fully Embrace JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand!!
They that Have Ears to Hear should Hear!

What of the vision you had?
'The last Trump', remember?

11 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Records were broken in this election
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 6digitscomrade: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/4/us-anxiously-awaits-results-of-tight-election-live-news
4 hours ago 51,434 41

US PRESIDENT DONALD Trump’s campaign team has announced that it will immediately request a recount of votes in Wisconsin after Democrat nominee Joe Biden appeared to narrowly win the key battleground state.

“There have been reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results,” campaign manager Bill Stepien said in a statement.

Stepian did not provide any details about the reports he was referring to and there appears to be no evidence for the claims.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
ayoola2002:
Mumu post of the year.
There was an initial error on the post, 2018 was stated before it was then corrected

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Boatswain: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai..

Trump amaka

Igbo amaka

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin.... Savage

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Zeezy81: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai..

Trump amaka

Igbo amaka

grin grin grin grin

Seriously you are jobless
If event as far as in the US can give this much headache

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.