Stats: 3,148,025 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (74183 Views)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by JasperVII(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Slynation:

That one no concern me self..... I just pity any useless gay that will near my side, chop off their phallus....!!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by dru23(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Obrigardo:
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by oxiide22(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Christians and ipob will not like this
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Slynation(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2020
mariophils:

Can't you just analysis things without attaching any spiritual connotations to it.
Just saying.
Gaskiya.....!! The guy matter don tire everybody.... Always spend nothing less than 16hrs everyday on Nairaland, then I wonder the time left to attend to God and other services a good christian should portray....!!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by andycom(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai..

Our master told us on Facebook to be rejoicing 3 hours ago, Chai N K must be in severe pain now

Ehn, the money dt We used to campaign in the East was a loan, how do we pay back now that our son Trump Chukwuemeka Donald didn't win grin grin cheesy grin

Chai.... Chukwu Abiam why why WHY..

We supported saraki, he drowned. We supported jimi agbaje, he drowned, we supported Wike during edo election and now General Wike is dealing with us.... Now trump again, Biden is dealing with us. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Biden is a yoruba Muslim honestly.. Why are these yoruba Muslim always hurting us?

This is marginalization... We want our Biafra and trump Chukwuemeka ndidi will be our president.. We will give him that position to compensate Him

Trump amaka

Igbo amaka

You na better weyrey ���

See too notch sarcasm
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by ostechno(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
cheesy God cannot lie Donald J Trump is winning this election I don't know how but He will be rel-elected as the president again, the forces of Darkness can't conquer the forces of light at work.I still have an unshaking faith. Bidden will be shocked u guys should watch out for an 11th hour miracle. cheesy.
You're high on cow urine just like your brother buhari

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by oxiide22(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
Igbo haters spend all their time looking for posts to jump into and start trolling Igbos. Miserable losers.... cry
kill yourself
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 05, 2020
YEEEBOS Igbos SOUTH YEASTENERS HOW MARKET? grin

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Slynation(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=JasperVII post=95701254][/quote] Asin ehh.... As sweet as the kpekus but yet someone prefers iron ass...
Ike gwuru...!!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Mail voting was wrong in the first place...highest form of rigging will easily take place...imagine the kind of rigging in nigeria with mail voting... a casted vote that isn't counted for almost a month and u think it wudnt b tampered with..trump is a very smart man, he has his reasons for telling his supporters not to vote thru mails...dont forget that the Republicans not control the supreme court ... it was allowed cis the Democrats controlled it a while ago...u will see the the power of the US justice system ... the Democrats knew they were gonna rig thru mail voting and thats y they tried to stop trump from electing a supreme Court judge b4 the elections, but smart trump knew their plans...

your madness is extraordinary everyday ..mall in box that trump use to ring election last year now that he has lost is you Dumbos trump zombie na know that it a fraud ...mall in voting as use in American for decades if you don't know..

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by oxiide22(m): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Only thru rigging...but will definitely b challenged in court...mail voting is the greatest election fraud in US history
hahaha you must be in severe pain but, u know what? kill yourself

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by LegacyB: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!
You have Fought a very Good Fight!
We GOD All the Thanks, Glory and Honor in all things..

Personally, I Have no Regrets Supporting you Spirtually and Physically.
I will do it wholeheartedly over and over again!

Its unfortunate the Eyes of people are open but that can't see what is Coming!
The Season of Mercy is Gradually coming to a Close!
It's time to sit up and Secure your Soul for Eternity!
It's time to Fully Embrace JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand!!
They that Have Ears to Hear should Hear!
Well it’s your right to choose. But why not deploy this your spiritual gift to your own country. !!!!
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Whitelookq: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Biden is the next us president. Sloppy Joe.

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by stayclearofme: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Only thru rigging...but will definitely b challenged in court...mail voting is the greatest election fraud in US history
Miserable set of people. Mail voting started before your Trump dreamt of contesting election, nobody ever complain. Sore losers!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by JasperVII(m): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Slynation:
Asin ehh.... As sweet as the kpekus but yet someone prefers iron ass...
Ike gwuru...!!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by ikorodureporta: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Dem com get big big numbers...*in fela's voice*
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by chris51(f): 12:58am On Nov 05, 2020
boldaslion:

Hahahaha! When there are about 60m registered voters, dems have manufactured both votes and voters. This is real record breaking event

Don't give false information. Who told you that there are only 60m registered voters.
Pre election votes alone came to 102million.
Always verify before posting.

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by chris51(f): 12:58am On Nov 05, 2020
chris51:

Don't give false information. Who told you that there are only 60m registered voters.
Pre election votes alone came to 102million.
Always verify before posting.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by chrisukeka(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2020
If Only Nevada can flip red........E go shock you

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GodSaklek(m): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

You better shut the Bleep up,I told you last week with your nonsense prediction,you better quits that your rubbish religion, it won't do you any good, OtemAtum said jehovah is in prison,u need to embrace Otem words, if u don't quit the Christianity, it will be very hard for you to progress in life...

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Larrykaysail(m): 1:06am On Nov 05, 2020

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Adakintroy: 1:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by OgaTheTop2: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Because the earlier voters those tha t uses mail voting favours Biden so that's why is a fraud?......is this the first time that American is using this? Why is it a fraud now?
They are nothing but sore losers. Just ignore them cheesy
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Feggie3: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your uselessness knows no bound... Kitikpa gbagbuo gi there... Haven't you seen that your failed prayers and fake prophecies swing and disappoint you most times? Idiot... You are praying for Armageddon and end of the world, and am praying you will be alive to watch Biden complete his tenure and simply handover to a Republican President. Ozu!!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2020
fowlyansh181:
im Igbo and I’m super glad trump is loosing, never supported him for a start and never will, this isn’t a tribe thing..

Same here
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Edusouls(m): 1:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Guy calm down I understand your anger, religion have made some people more stupid than zombies, the guy is too foolish and annoying with his useless biblical quote and fake prophecies
Feggie3:
Your uselessness knows no bound... Kitikpa gbagbuo gi there... Haven't you seen that your failed prayers and fake prophecies swing and disappoint you most times? Idiot... You are praying for Armageddon and end of the world, and am praying you will be alive to watch Biden complete his tenure and simply handover to a Republican President. Ozu!!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by letitrainnow(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media