Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (74218 Views)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by DenreleDave(m): 1:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Kirchoffs:
I can't imagine such a person calls himself a graduate and a corper, it's disheartening really I don't blame since you are still living in your brother's house and eating from his pot .....

Better go and hustle and leave tribal sentiment alone

To be honest.. What wrong did I do now..

Did I abuse any tribe?

It was just sarcasm... Not all things are meant to be considered tribal. Sometimes it's jokes...
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Deemayor: 1:28am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
God bless whoever wins the election....

Trump or Biden....

E no concern us for naija

Yoruba Igbo Hausa, lets encourage love love love

Oga e concern us ooo
This one never know anything.
You think say Na to just stay Naija here Na so life reach?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by DenreleDave(m): 1:29am On Nov 05, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

I believe the mods are seeing these inciting and reckless abuse of the Igbo's by this useless yoruba urchin.

Fugitives and vagabonds like you are indeed retards...

You voted Buhari and here he has made you people beggars in your own country.

Your problems in life has been Igbos but the truth is that igbos are unstoppable.

To be honest.. What wrong did I do now..

Did I abuse any tribe?

It was just sarcasm... Not all things are meant to be considered tribal. Sometimes it's jokes...

Stop spitting fire.. Did u see me mention Igbos there..

Don't be clouded by hatred...

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Queseda:

I hope Trump is not oblivious of your asslicking, otherwise it will be stupidity to be worshipping a fellow man like you who doesn't even know you exist. May you be delivered of your religious bigotry
Arrant nonsense!

Amen alhamdullahi.
As at yesterday,it was prophecy that Trump would win but now it is clear that common sense and not wishful thinking (AKA prophecy/revelation) is the way to go.

I personally don't care who wins US presidential election but lately,many Nigerians have made it into religious something just as we use it and other sentiments to vote in failed leaders but Americans can actually see and not sentimental.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by DenreleDave(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Maobichek:

Good evening, before you respond, I will like you to go my profile and read through, it will give you better perspective about me and also help you respond objectively to my comment. The truth which you know remains that all Igbos are not IPOB members so any instructions Nnamdi Kanu give is binding on his members and not Igbos. I solely want to discourage you from casting aspersions on Igbos on the account of IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu cos it reeks of tribalism and hate. You only registered here on 2017 as shown in your profile but I have been here since 2011 so you can relate better, if I preach tribalism and hate, I wouldn't have the boldness to tell to do away with it. Once again, go through my profile, if I'm a tribalist, you are free to attack me but if my comnents show that I'm not, do your best and purge yourself from hate and tribalism, thank you.

Boss sorry to say this... This is meant to be fun..

Purely fun... I was just being sarcastic..

That's all.. I'm igbo
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by DenreleDave(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Mumu I will be on the lookout for your post on ashawo thread scumbag.

Boss sorry to say this... This is meant to be fun..

Purely fun... I was just being sarcastic..

That's all.. I'm Igbo... Laugh over it an stop taking everything to the heart...
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by yangniuyan: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2020
The coronavirus had already spread from Europe to New York City by the time the Trump administration enacted a ban on travel from Europe, a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirms.

The Trump administration banned entry to the United States from 26 European countries on March 13. By March 15, the CDC reported, community transmission of the coronavirus was already widespread in New York.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!
You have Fought a very Good Fight!
We GOD All the Thanks, Glory and Honor in all things..

Personally, I Have no Regrets Supporting you Spirtually and Physically.
I will do it wholeheartedly over and over again!

Its unfortunate the Eyes of people are open but that can't see what is Coming!
The Season of Mercy is Gradually coming to a Close!
It's time to sit up and Secure your Soul for Eternity!
It's time to Fully Embrace JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand!!
They that Have Ears to Hear should Hear!

E shock you join the holy spirit.
Now are we free to say the only spirit lied to you in your prophecy or you lied that you had a revelation or Jehovah is trying to work in mysterious ways or the particular angel that revealed it to you has being bribed by Biden or Jehovah self don tire on top your matter?

Everything has remedy. The remedy to spiritual stupidity is common sense. Intelligent species being ruled by emotions and wishful thinking claiming it is a god.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by dimexy247(m): 1:45am On Nov 05, 2020
I suspect some people will drink Sniper tonight.

Shouting Trump upandan.

E go shock dem just like the Lekan victory shocked most of them in the last BBN show.

With the state of Nevada of 6 electoral votes to be announced pretty soon.

I say

Welcome to the White House sir the new POTUS
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
JOE BIDEN.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Seunpaul01(m): 1:47am On Nov 05, 2020
And that just shows it was rigged.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Shame on you fake Pastor of doom and hell. Your Trump's losing and where's your stupid fake anointing oil and prayer. You and Olaadegbu are both charlatans and demagogues using the name of God to deceive the gullible fools that gives you the stupid likes you desire like your life depends on it.
Righteousness89:

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:52am On Nov 05, 2020
That guy is a con man just like Don the Con he worships. There's a special place for this so called Fake Pastor in hell.
Ketamine9000mg:

E shock you join the holy spirit.
Now are we free to say the only spirit lied to you in your prophecy or you lied that you had a revelation or Jehovah is trying to work in mysterious ways or the particular angel that revealed it to you has being bribed by Biden or Jehovah self don tire on top your matter?

Everything has remedy. The remedy to spiritual stupidity is common sense. Intelligent species being ruled by emotions and wishful thinking claiming it is a god.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by joshuaidibia(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahahahahaha cry me a river preacher

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 5thcolm(m): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

I'm a Christian and i must confess some so called Christians are embarrassment.
The way some people talk like Donald Trump is a pastor surprising.
I just don't understand where this Christian support comes from after he made it known that he is a proud pvssy grabber and a child kidnapper.
I don't get it.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by eyinjuege: 2:38am On Nov 05, 2020
I really hope Biden wins
600 years Jail loading for Trump

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GoodBoi1(m): 2:54am On Nov 05, 2020
The race to Presidency is far from over, don't jump to conclusions. Trump still has a chance, if he wins Arizona. Things can still turn around for Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by k2money(m): 3:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hello buddy, shut up that your spiritual that couldn't help him. Scammer
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by tosinjay(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Seconded
Righteousness89:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by billynoni(m): 3:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

If only, just if only they understand what's coming... Should Trump lose this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Kingzeez10: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

I believe the mods are seeing these inciting and reckless abuse of the Igbo's by this useless yoruba urchin.

Fugitives and vagabonds like you are indeed retards...

You voted Buhari and here he has made you people beggars in your own country.

Your problems in life has been Igbos but the truth is that igbos are unstoppable.
You sound pained lol
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by chamboy(m): 3:53am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Trump or Biden....

please include Fulani
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Theboss100(m): 3:54am On Nov 05, 2020
boldaslion:

Hahahaha! When there are about 60m registered voters, dems have manufactured both votes and voters. This is real record breaking event
I bet that those vote in mails are not American but people all over the world especially those countries that hate him. Mehn the rigging no be here o. Over 138 million people have voted already. cheesy cheesy

The real voters are those who came out. Forget those voters using mail. Some people are even voting for Biden in Iran, China etc.
Trump will get his victory from Supreme court. American don't know what they are about to lose. Terrorist will migrate and start giving them headache should Trump be rigged out.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by favour32(m): 3:56am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Trump or Biden....

Love will never happen except there is equity and justice!
Capisce?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Emioluwa: 4:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

why do you always cry blue murder when ever Antichrist or anyone that does not believe in your message show up.
Don't you ever thought that it's part of God plan to fulfil his prophecy.
So whoever win in America or anywhere God know about it, and please try and remove personal sentiment and emotion from the message you preach it's annoying
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Gbogbowa:
we don't have blood pressure because we still retain Senate and supreme court,court will give us our stolen mandate
Supreme Court president, Nigerians love back door ehn.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by victorDanladi: 4:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

IPOB IPOB grin

They have started grin

like they do to SARAKI and GEJ

what happened to yen yen...ehn...God is in support of trump, Trump will win because of his love for Israel bla bla
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by grandlexuz(m): 4:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Mail voting was wrong in the first place...highest form of rigging will easily take place...imagine the kind of rigging in nigeria with mail voting... a casted vote that isn't counted for almost a month and u think it wudnt b tampered with..trump is a very smart man, he has his reasons for telling his supporters not to vote thru mails...dont forget that the Republicans not control the supreme court ... it was allowed cis the Democrats controlled it a while ago...u will see the the power of the US justice system ... the Democrats knew they were gonna rig thru mail voting and thats y they tried to stop trump from electing a supreme Court judge b4 the elections, but smart trump knew their plans...

I suppose using "gonna" in your write up now makes you an expert in American politics...Lol Every ballot in the US be it through mail or ballot can be accounted for at any point of the process. You guys are as pathetic as Trumpy your master.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by BigIyanga: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2020
kilonshele101:
Some people wee commit suicide with this kind of news grin
I’m already writing down their names.. if they ask me anything for Xmas, ill tell them to ask Trump

2 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by itelima: 4:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Are there no prophets in the U.S to foresee the outcome of the election like we have in Nigeria...?
Dear Nigeria, u better open your eyes an learn due process.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by grandlexuz(m): 4:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Theboss100:
I bet that those vote in mails are not American but people all over the world especially those countries that hate him. Mehn the rigging no be here o. Over 138 million people have voted already. cheesy cheesy

The real voters are those who came out. Forget those voters using mail. Some people are even voting for Biden in Iran, China etc.
Trump will get his victory from Supreme court. American don't know what they are about to lose. Terrorist will migrate and start giving them headache should Trump be rigged out.

Ignoramus..hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.