Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Who Started The Yr 2020 With U But Wasn't Fortunate 2 End It Alive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Started The Yr 2020 With U But Wasn't Fortunate 2 End It Alive? (210 Views)

The Fortunate And The Unfortunate: My Reflection / Not Ambitious, Wants Bride Price Paid Before I Travel; Am I Selfish To End It ? / Will Kill Myself, End It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Started The Yr 2020 With U But Wasn't Fortunate 2 End It Alive? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
The beginning of every yr is always filled with great excitement, plans nd expectations. As a matter of fact we always begin a new yr planning 4 the next yr not minding the fact that it's our duty as humans to make plans for a new yr but God's responsibility to decide who stays alive to execute the plans. The yr 2020, like all other yrs began strongly and we all began it by hoping to make it to the end of the yr nd even to the next, and by the grace of God some of us are fortunate to almost see the end of 2020 whereas some that began with us were not that fortunate. Some are now in the mortuary while some are already in their grave. They all died because it is a natural law that all living things must die.

I started this yr, 2020 with my neighbor, Nneka. She was just a sweet little university undergraduate girl who stayed opposite my room.
She was very nice, brilliant nd humble but unfortunately she took ill early last month in her state nd died last night.

My secondary school English teacher also passed on last month. Also, last month my one time neighbor's wife was involved in a ghastly motor accident which took her life. All these pple began the yr with us but are now in the mortuary.

May their gentle souls RIP.
Let me end with the chorus of this great song by Maroone5:

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you ยป
Re: Who Started The Yr 2020 With U But Wasn't Fortunate 2 End It Alive? by sim37(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2020
My guy, the year never end, just wait till 31, no one is guaranteed d next min

(1) (Reply)

Federal Marriage Registry / Father Allegedly Forced Daughter To Drugs And Sexual Abuse! / 5 Skills Your Child Needs For Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.