Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall (53106 Views)

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Very unethical and rude.

5 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by wizdooarchy3(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
;Dthe product inside find but the packaging makes sense ;Dthe product inside find but the packaging makes sense
Naso e b and men the manage am like dat after all "the smellin yash d sweet pass "

Abeg who throw me stone
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by PraiseHim4ever: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Lolssssss...Abeg guy shoot me...
This Enugu girl
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmmm, she shouldn't have said that in public.

3 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Sundrus: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

Most women have offensive smell. Na jst money she needs to buy perf n deodorant
cheesy Bros u don get better experience. E show wella. Sincerely, some people odour fit make person suffocate.

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by sweetrace(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Madam invigilator!!!! Could she not have called the poor girl to talk to her one on one? Very nasty woman!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Woman Inhumanity To Her Fellow Woman

I'm Not Surprised, It's In The Blood embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by lekki1444: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
they are not talking about toto. #she said i said you should cover yyour mouth. she stinks# she has very bad breath lmaoo

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

U are right to some extent. Buh to be honest some babe Sabi take care of themselves like tomorrow no dey. U can suck some pussy because some babes sabi steam wella
IF truly her pussy is stinks, why would she ask her to wear a FACEMASK instead of PUSSYMASK..?
Let's be careful.
The young Lady is already depressed.
The Lecturer is a representative of SARS in the tertiary schools..

2 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Richy4(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Babara1994:
That woman was so mean.

She's not mean. She lacks professional conduct and got an attitude problem.. without that young woman's tuition fees, she will not be paid sad

7 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by vickydevoka(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy Bros u don get better experience. E show wella. Sincerely, some people odour fit make person suffocate.
U don't body shame women bcus nobi Dem create themselves. Me every month I de buy my old woman her toiletries I de include Dettol, deodorants n perf.

3 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Sundrus: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

U don't body shame women bcus nobi Dem create themselves. Me every month I de buy my old woman her toiletries I de include Dettol, deodorants n perf.
to correct some people, u need to rebuke them. Some get cocoyam head. grin
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by mt77: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Does she have to disgrace the poor girl that way in public. Pray that something wey pass you no befall you. Be empathic, kind and show love always.

4 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by tollyboy5(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Abubakraheemat:
yes that's my whatsapp number 08134540287
OK thanks
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
shitttt!

this reminds me again about a stinky pussy I jam last month.

fucck up shiitt!

this one toto go destroy a virgin plant if she opens it outside.

pukes. angry

2 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by nedekid: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Lapa is the best grin
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
marisdgreat:

Useless he goat, if u knew that female lecturer very well u won't open ur maggot infested mouth to insult the girl.

sorry I didn't know it's ur sister tongue

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
sweetrace:

Grow up!!!!

How
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:
Any girl they wears that yellow skirt must truly have stinking pussy....
i swear guyy

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by KingMack(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:

Hello you look beautiful<3
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by nedekid: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
sweetrace:
Madam invigilator!!!! Could she not have called the poor girl to talk to her one on one? Very nasty woman!!!!
When you call Nigerians aside to to tell them such they quarell instead of taking it in good fate and correcting oneself. It's is Untill the get embarrassed outside they realize their folly.

3 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by pozehnani(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mokason288:
I remembered the last time I visited Ibadan... One keke passed me along IWO road if you see body odor from moving Keke embarassed
I had to leave Ibadan that same day before I die

YORUBA Amaka

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Lol.. that one is called MOBILE BO lolgrin

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
KingMack:

Hello you look beautiful<3
Awwn...tanks dear..
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
nedekid:
Lapa is the best grin
Losss.... Lepa is bae aswear....

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
her husband is cheating on her with the girl - grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
PraiseHim4ever:
This Enugu girl
yesss. U can call me that again o.....
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I hope urs doesn't grin
Losss....Naah mine is made of vanilla...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Moddam: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mokason288:
I remembered the last time I visited Ibadan... One keke passed me along IWO road if you see body odor from moving Keke embarassed
I had to leave Ibadan that same day before I die

YORUBA Amaka

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
yoruba girls no dey too bath sha there is nothing we can do about it

3 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Akhirastriver(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sundrus:
person way get female relatives way dey wear that yellow skirt dey tell us him experience. U dey tell am make him grow up. Na wa for u oh undecided
grin
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Jaxxcode: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:
Any girl they wears that yellow skirt must truly have stinking pussy....

Why must you comment ...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Judolisco(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
shey make me shoot you?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin
Sundrus:
person way get female relatives way dey wear that yellow skirt dey tell us him experience. U dey tell am make him grow up. Na wa for u oh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.