Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger (27692 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by sapientia(m): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2020
This man will destroy the police before he retires.

Who told them those killed did not shoot?
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Their lives have always been in danger.
Nonsense. But when they see armed robbers they will drop the gun, pull their uniform and run. When it's unarmed people trying to make ends meet, they will kill them in self defense and lie that they were threatened or that the person is an armed robber.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2020
engrajoo1:
I won't be surprised if our garrulous police officers start using this as an excuse for extra judicial killings. Our constitution reds a total overhaul
It won't be new cos that's the only thing they are great at.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2020
sapientia:
This man will destroy the police before he retires.

Who told them those killed did not shoot?
they didn't shoot. They were saints
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Toyyien(f): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Hmm legalized stray bullet grin grin
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by walkwithgod(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Waka Waka no rest iyoooo, wetin man go do.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Kingrefreshed: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2020
tunday2020:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1324085390286925828?s=19

Police: Park there!

Driver: Okay sir

Police: Oya find something for us.

Driver: officer I'm just coming out now. Nothing at all...

Police; Do you think I'm here to play?

Driver: even if you kill me now I don't have any money!

Police; are you threatening me( life in danger)

PULLS THE TRIGGER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by King44(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2020
tunday2020:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1324085390286925828?s=19
civilians should also use firearms or any means possible when perceived that their lives are in danger in the hands of the police

This man statement can cause catastrophe

In desperation to get the police to work see careless statements, no rules of engagement at all.

Oga

We will also protect our lives at all cost

You are empowering them to kill in the guise of their lives are in danger
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Shadysen: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2020
another Style of revenge but they won't tell you.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Austino778: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Idiot!!!

Na today una start to dey use firearm

People re now wiser than your evil act!!!

Nigeria police is gone already!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by SocialJustice: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2020
mayklef:
"drop ur gun, one on one, see if WE no go beat u"....
We go beat them join their gun, the Nigerian public won't take shit from any officer anymore. Police officers must learn to be civil and kind when dealing with the public.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Jaqenhghar: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Even when their lives are not at risk they have been known to use firearms

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by YouAreFinished: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Is it our Nigerian police that can hardly speak English correctly that will understand what it's in that book so grin
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by hekkyboi: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Police: Hey stop there and park

You: Good morning sir,

Police: Did I beg you to greet me...So you're trying to put my life in danger abi? (Pulls trigger).
immediately I opened this thread, this is exactly what pops up my mind. Seriously, This guys should be reformed or else wahala dey oo
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by itelima: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2020
dhtml6:
Case will be contested after them don waste boys abi? Whether the dead body was innocent or not?
u can imagine.
Can dead body defend itself.
Now holding a stick is now a crime.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by planetx: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2020
They have the right to defend themselves, anyone trying to lynch a police officer or burn a station should be shot dead.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by iamDrRhymes(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Yes! Police officers are human as well. To every patriotic police officers out there, please protect yourself. Nigeria needs you.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2020
U need to be carful now cos our police have abused their power and the use of fire arms so what are u trying to encourage??

Can an unarmed person put their life in danger??
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Royalfurnitures: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Now problem is,when can one rightly say that a cop's life is in danger?
Some cop's may see your refusal to settle them as a threat to life

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by yolo126010: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Everyman need to get a gun and license it..
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Trump16: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Bros, I am against police brutality sternly but I have watched the video.
The man did not mention any of those sticks and and little weapons u listed. Let’s say things as they are to avoid spreading false rumors.
Why garnish a news with what was not said thereby taking it out of context.

Every man is entitled to protect themselves when their lie is threatened, including the police.

I do not like the Nigerian police and their policing method but it’s not okay to take a news out of context.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by itelima: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
planetx:
They have the right to defend themselves, anyone trying to lynch a police officer or burn a station should be shot dead.
Mr police officer.
So don't we have the right to defend ourselves?
Then they should legalise firearms so we can protect ourselves too.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by kalufelix(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2020
What-if-you-shoot-e-no-enter...what's-Adamu's-advise-to-them-in-such-situations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by itelima: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Pls they should legalise firearms so I can protect myself too. I don't trust the NPF. They can't protect me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Midastorch(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2020
floss:
Watch how some of our illiterate NYPD cops, LAPD cops will abuse the order by not going through the entire memo... anyway make I dey one side dey observe with one eye....##End Nigerian Police, will soon trend in less dan 2months...

Bro I weep for this country, it’s obvious a lot of the audiences of this post read just the topic not the whole body of the message...... if an officer’s life is in danger or is arm is to be ceased from him, he has every right to shoot the attacker...
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Police: Hey stop there and park

You: Good morning sir,

Police: Did I beg you to greet me...So you're trying to put my life in danger abi? (Pulls trigger).

And then, the police man lies. The dead cannot speak. No police in-car camera system to look at what transpired. This a new way to kill the citizens and get a way with it.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by itelima: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2020
kalufelix:
What-if-you-shoot-e-no-enter...what's-Adamu's-advise-to-them-in-such-situations.
lol...
They should run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Sabdeejat: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Honestly its unwise for every one to be kill while holding fire arm not even police.
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by DAVE5(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
engrajoo1:
I won't be surprised if our garrulous police officers start using this as an excuse for extra judicial killings. Our constitution reds a total overhaul

Something they’ve been doing already since, now it’s a direct order to kill
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by DAVE5(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
No matter how much power you think you have, maximum maybe 100, 120 years, it will all be over. Then you will finally meet the person with the ultimate power. All murderers and killers of the innocents shall surely burn in Hell forever.

The funny thing is, they can repent after all the atrocities and then enter heaven while their victims go to hell cos the victim sinned

Awesome idea

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Hotzone(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2020
What about bodycam, dashboard cam an road traffic cam before force order
Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by ehinmowo: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020
This is the kind of reckless talk that lead to impunity. Police man will shoot you now and say his life is in danger. Adamu is synonymous with stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo) / Man Almost Cut Off His Employer's Manhood In Ogun, Beat Up His Boss' Wife / Hoodlums And Task Force Clash In Ajah Against Okada & Street Trading ban (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.