Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger (27691 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger by Ryan03(f): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
ruffDiamond:
so did the two marrafaka rogue cop burnt to ashes in aba,they couldn't even find their fuckkin ass to bury!you will be killed without mercy if you dare touch unharmed civilian, in fact,you'll surely be dismissed from service in no time! the world will be better and safer with one LESS animal in police uniform gone to hell!nobody will miss your sorry ass!trust me,no body. good riddance to bad rubbish!
too much wailing in one post. Is this all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Almost Cut Off His Employer's Manhood In Ogun, Beat Up His Boss' Wife / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo) / Hoodlums And Task Force Clash In Ajah Against Okada & Street Trading ban (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.