Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,200 members, 7,780,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread (19748 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
PAGE 2.
Drop your Football Manager 21 Stories/Tactics and Questions

For FM21 Info, Key features, Wonderkids, Best Coaches, How to purchase fm21 in Nigeria and other valuable information
goto the first page==> https://www.nairaland.com/6232974/football-manager-2021-pc-official
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Harmored(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
What do you guys think about my fm21 skin?

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Harmored:
What do you guys think about my fm21 skin?
who made it?
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Harmored(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
timidapsin:
who made it?
presec
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Harmored:
presec
Looks nice but i think i will just wait for the facepack
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Harmored(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
timidapsin:
Looks nice but i think i will just wait for the facepack
let me know when the face pack is out please
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Tunadez(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
The journey continues for my Manchester United on #Fm21 beta.

Thanks to Timidapsin always for this experience.

2 Likes

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tunadez:
The journey continues for my Manchester United on #Fm21 beta.

Thanks to Timidapsin always for this experience.
You are a united fan.. smiley
What players are you planning to offload?
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 4:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Harmored:
let me know when the face pack is out please
no problem it will also be posted here
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by mcakon11(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hi so i decided to recreate this years version of Mancity for FM21 check screenshot...
The thing i'm not super sure if its that way or another way is the AP-s on the right side of midfield he can be AP-att and instructions can be Positive mentality when you want to keep scoring instead of just Attacking

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
mcakon11:
Hi so i decided to recreate this years version of Mancity for FM21 check screenshot...
The thing i'm not super sure if its that way or another way is the AP-s on the right side of midfield he can be AP-att and instructions can be Positive mentality when you want to keep scoring instead of just Attacking

Most fm users frown against using two playmakers next to each other and personally I feel since your dm is static one player maker and a runner mez or cmat will be a better pairing. Is your present set up working for you ?
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
blackchild09:

Most fm users frown against using two playmakers next to each other and personally I feel since your dm is static one player maker and a runner mez or cmat will be a better pairing. Is your present set up working for you ?
I think he's just trying to create a copy of Pep Guardiola's real life formation...
Well it should get him a couple of wins..
Before the formation becomes really vulnerable
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Y'all should try Zander 442 Tatics.. Really effective.

Link to download https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-tactics.html?id=7004&a=dl

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by MrAdaju: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just got my FM 21 with Timi
Very mad thing
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
MrAdaju:
Just got my FM 21 with Timi
Very mad thing
try signing the wonder kids I listed in the first page.. Very important..
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Another formation to try is 4-3-3 Yigido's tatics
He won the championship with Sivasspor in the first season.
Download link==> https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-tactics.html?id=6988&a=dl

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Tobiiiii: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2020
FM21���
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Tobiiiii: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2020
Timidapsin thanks for the FM21 setup menh couldn’t have have gotten this without your help ���
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by mcakon11(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
blackchild09:

yes it is.. I was able to get a couple of wins, the only problem is I concede goals alot
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by mcakon11(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
timidapsin:
Another formation to try is 4-3-3 Yigido's tatics
He won the championship with Sivasspor in the first season.
Download link==> https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-tactics.html?id=6988&a=dl
wow I'm gonna try this
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
For the tiki taka lovers
Here's 4-2-3-1 Road to Glory FM21 Tiki Taka Tactics
It works for strong and weak teams, regardless of level.

It just needs some time sometimes. However, it must be done exactly with the instructions of the opponent team.

Download tatics here===> https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-tactics.html?id=7012&a=dl

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Mof1: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nice game here, very realistic and more challenging....Timidapsin well done Sir
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mof1:
Nice game here, very realistic and more challenging....Timidapsin well done Sir
thanks boss
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by montego22(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hey, Warzone, which can be downloaded for free even without MW 2019, has two main modes - Battle Royale and Loot. The first one follows the familiar rules from other similar projects, but with its own peculiarities. 150 people take part in the match, the zone is constantly narrowing, and the last surviving team of players wins. Warzone hacks is ability to play more conveniently and brighter than anyone can get. More about this opportunity
Thanks cheesy
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jurgen Klopp LFC Tactics for FM21 by RDF

Klopp Style of play
Gegenpressing still plays a vital role in Klopp’s tactics, although at Liverpool the pressing approach has become more proactive.

During Klopp's time at LFC, his tactical game has evolved and now he has turned his tactical focus to increasing ball retention and possession. Liverpool's preferred formation is the 4-3-3, and they'll usually play more narrow, shifting the focus play centrally with horizontal passes. But it is his pressing game, for me, is most impressive. The press would usually start with the front 3, Firmino would act as a cover shadow attempting to block the passing option to the oppositions midfielder ball collector, Salah and Mane would then start to engage by blocking off passing lanes forcing the opponent to play ball inside. The two midfielders mark the opponents midfielders, depending on their system, and if this collective press is done successfully, it would force the opposition to then play the longer ball resulting in to losing possession.

In Sadio Mané and Mohamed Salah, Klopp found two attackers which like to run deep and receive the ball in space. In order to create space for them, Firmino situationally drops into space between the opposition defence and midfield acting as a false nine. There, he can not only utilise his playmaking abilities, but also drag out defenders.

Klopp Tactic - Interesting Stats:
123 completed tackles in opponent final 3rd (1st)
1796 number of times applying pressure in opponents final 3rd (1st)
25110 passes attempted/20887 completed (2nd)
3383 long passes (30 yards or more) through balls and deep crosses inc. (1st)

He wants both of his full-backs, Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold to attack high up the pitch as they are the widest players during the attacking phases. By doing this, the wingers can now play more narrowly, especially in the half space. In order to ensure enough defensive cover, he changed the role of his midfielders. By often deploying a 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder and two advanced midfielders, his side has got more options to interchange positions in order to enable their full-backs to move higher.

Key points for the recreation:
Now, when recreating in FM it is VERY likely you will have to comprise on stuff as certain real life movements are not able to achieve in FM but that doesn't stop us from taking the main aspects so you can play like that team in FM

The key elements to this tactic are
Control the game in the opposition's half
Attack through the middle
Possession football
Attempt through balls often
Play the offside trap
aggressive full backs

Download link ===> https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-tactics.html?id=7017&a=dl

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Please note that to use the Klopp's tatics you need to have really fast paced strikers up front in your team.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Harmored(m): 2:37am On Nov 18, 2020
timidapsin:
Jurgen Klopp LFC Tactics for FM21 by RDF

Klopp Style of play
Gegenpressing still plays a vital role in Klopp’s tactics, although at Liverpool the pressing approach has become more proactive.

During Klopp's time at LFC, his tactical game has evolved and now he has turned his tactical focus to increasing ball retention and possession. Liverpool's preferred formation is the 4-3-3, and they'll usually play more narrow, shifting the focus play centrally with horizontal passes. But it is his pressing game, for me, is most impressive. The press would usually start with the front 3, Firmino would act as a cover shadow attempting to block the passing option to the oppositions midfielder ball collector, Salah and Mane would then start to engage by blocking off passing lanes forcing the opponent to play ball inside. The two midfielders mark the opponents midfielders, depending on their system, and if this collective press is done successfully, it would force the opposition to then play the longer ball resulting in to losing possession.

In Sadio Mané and Mohamed Salah, Klopp found two attackers which like to run deep and receive the ball in space. In order to create space for them, Firmino situationally drops into space between the opposition defence and midfield acting as a false nine. There, he can not only utilise his playmaking abilities, but also drag out defenders.

Klopp Tactic - Interesting Stats:
123 completed tackles in opponent final 3rd (1st)
1796 number of times applying pressure in opponents final 3rd (1st)
25110 passes attempted/20887 completed (2nd)
3383 long passes (30 yards or more) through balls and deep crosses inc. (1st)

He wants both of his full-backs, Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold to attack high up the pitch as they are the widest players during the attacking phases. By doing this, the wingers can now play more narrowly, especially in the half space. In order to ensure enough defensive cover, he changed the role of his midfielders. By often deploying a 4-3-3 with a holding midfielder and two advanced midfielders, his side has got more options to interchange positions in order to enable their full-backs to move higher.

Key points for the recreation:
Now, when recreating in FM it is VERY likely you will have to comprise on stuff as certain real life movements are not able to achieve in FM but that doesn't stop us from taking the main aspects so you can play like that team in FM

The key elements to this tactic are
Control the game in the opposition's half
Attack through the middle
Possession football
Attempt through balls often
Play the offside trap
aggressive full backs

Download link ===> https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm21-tactics.html?id=7017&a=dl

Menh I have been using this and it's been dope as f grin
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Harmored:

Menh I have been using this and it's been dope as f grin
how many wins?
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Beedtall: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2020
[img][/img]

thanks to you dapsin.
though since i got the fm on my system, i have not had time to play at all.

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by FM19addict(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Been playing FM since 06, and they were all cracks. It doesn't kill your pc.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2020
FM19addict:
Been playing FM since 06, and they were all cracks. It doesn't kill your pc.
lots of cracks crashes and are unstable
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by FM19addict(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
timidapsin:
lots of cracks crashes and are unstable
only if you don't get them from the right source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time / Official Thread For FIFA 2016 PC / Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.