Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview (37398 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by NnamdiN: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
sinaj:
Nnam smiley
you're still with us here wink you good?
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by suremanpatriot: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2020
pretty prettist muma angry
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
priscaoge:
Men also suffer domestic violence, emotional/physical abuse etc but my gender will always be the first to run to the Social Media Law Court to rant and cry fowl especially when they are at fault undecided They will tell the story to paint the men bad, pushing a narrative! I can never understand honestly!

I will always encourage and advice men to Pls SPEAK UP! It’s ok to Cry! It’s ok to feel down! It’s ok to let out your emotions! You are also HUMAN! Pls confide in someone and speak up! Know when to LEAVE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE for your Sanity!

The Society has NEVER been fair to men when it comes to issues like this but we are not ready for that conversation angry angry
You are so so pretty sweetie

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by chyket(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Couples who have kids together should be more restrained and selfless in their marital battles so that the kids will not be negatively affected.
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Despirado121:
“I've Been Silent For 10 Years” — Prince Eke Knocks Ex Wife Muma Gee Over Interview

Nollywood actor Prince Eke on Wednesday knocked his estranged wife and singer Muma Gee over her recent interview, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7wnHFy7H8

In an Instagram post, the father of three, apparently addressing Muma Gee, said she was painting him black to promote her soon-to-be-released single after a long break.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHK-pr1n1dx/?igshid=qktd4trtoydd

He claimed to have lent her money two weeks ago to push her project.

Igbere TV reports that Muma Gee had told The Sun in an interview published on November 1 that her ex-husband ended the marriage suddenly.

She said: “I was so shocked I called it the eighth wonder of the world. I never dreamed or imagined a situation where I, who has been so committed, was being treated so shabbily.

“And the most devastating part of it was to have built a career for years which I put on hold just to kick-start something, and this person wakes up one day and says look ‘I can’t go on with this.’”

Prince had in another Instagram post on Monday said he had moved on and that the singer should do so too.

The duo’s marriage produced three children – a boy and two girls.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370526/muma-gee-using-publicity-stunt-new-single-prince-eke/
STILL PUBLICITY STUNT, SAME SHIT IN ANOTHER FORMAT!
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by sinaj(f): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2020
NnamdiN:
you're still with us here wink you good?
sure.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Very important
. She should stop playing the victim and maligning him. If Muma Gee still wants him, she should drop her pride and apologize. People dey separate and come back together. The most important thing is to first accept your fault and be ready to do better.

so it now important, what happens to,

prince cannot be an alpha male, he seems to be rich grin exceptions for the rich

Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Mayng01:
Celebrity marriage, they never last. Do they?

Not at all
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
This man is the mumu of the year... Oga move on nah,
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by shaneroberts26: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
sinaj:
May the Lord be with you. *does sign of the cross*

He is already with us. grin .
We will make fine babies, not pikin. grin
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by manunitedbabes: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by toprealman: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fake life everywhere
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by WrittyWritter(f): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why is it dat whenever celebs break up it is always d females dat come out to say 'He did dis.. ' He was not doing dis'..and everyone will believe den because dey are women though I don't...Y are dey always playing d victim ...
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by WrittyWritter(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Todayswind:
He should just forgive her and close his eyes to what she is doing. She trying to resurrecte her career. The man should forgive and help her ambition

U are very stupid..so she should spoil his image because she wants to resurrect one dead career. . if it was d man dat did wat she did will u have said all d rubbish u just did
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by razible5384(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Very important. She should stop playing the victim and maligning him. If Muma Gee still wants him, she should drop her pride and apologize. People dey separate and come back together. The most important thing is to first accept your fault and be ready to do better.
for the first time in a long time u said something reasonable...
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by LINTUNE(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Very important. She should stop playing the victim and maligning him. If Muma Gee still wants him, she should drop her pride and apologize. People dey separate and come back together. The most important thing is to first accept your fault and be ready to do better.
wow, im so shocked by ur unbiassness in judging this matter, i thought u would have supported her, cos of ur dislikes for men, lol *runs away*..
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by LINTUNE(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2020
bukatyne:

I think your signature is the best answer here:

FEAR GOD!
what do u mean by that, why not answer her question. do u expect him to keep mute, while she tarnishes his image, thereby destroying his career indirectly?..
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by LINTUNE(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2020
priscaoge:
Men also suffer domestic violence, emotional/physical abuse etc but my gender will always be the first to run to the Social Media Law Court to rant and cry fowl especially when they are at fault undecided They will tell the story to paint the men bad, pushing a narrative! I can never understand honestly!

I will always encourage and advice men to Pls SPEAK UP! It’s ok to Cry! It’s ok to feel down! It’s ok to let out your emotions! You are also HUMAN! Pls confide in someone and speak up! Know when to LEAVE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE for your Sanity!

The Society has NEVER been fair to men when it comes to issues like this but we are not ready for that conversation angry angry
word!

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by Breadnote: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2020
women and their schemes.to get by.
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by priscaoge(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kenplay:

You are so so pretty sweetie

Thank you smiley embarassed
Re: Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview by BigBashiru: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
priscaoge:

Can you confirm the husband to wife murder rates to the wife to husband murder rates in a marriage? The former is much much higher!!!

Men have been brutalizing and killing not just women but also other men for centuries often over very minor things....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure Becomes Zaron Ambassador / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.