Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (38717 Views)

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by trappatoni(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
Weeping may endure for a night BUT joy comes in the morning smiley
thats trueoo. But no use dat one hide your iberiberism.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by cherylriggsn(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2020
On Friday, December 4 at the SSE Arena in London, United Kingdom Billy Joe «Superb» Saunders will meet Martin Murray for WBO title in a 12-round super. Saunders vs Murray
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump and his delusional followers should make up their mind

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by mastercee(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
WE KNOW TRUMP
TRUMP WE KNOW
TRUMP WE SUPPORT

Which polling unit did you cast your vote?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Misterone: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
The TRUTH must be told. The corrupt ballot harvesters must be convicted.
make una continue to dey Swallow Panadol for another man headache. Awon American citizen wanabi.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by somehow: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
as in a very poor rigging by democrats
they opted for Nigeria way
but US judiciary are wiser.

I pray they enforce justice whichever way it goes

Una no dey tire to cry?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by chris51(f): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
5thcolm:

Sisterly, you've moved to this thread now after you reported a false story in another thread. You are really doing the most.
Can you xplain exactly what you mean by democrats rigging.
You need to understand america is not Nigeria.
Mail-in ballot is a normal thing here.
Trump discouraged his people from voting by mailing-in. Democrats encouraged it cause of Covid.

I have friends here that have only always vote by mail-in ballot, so there is no rigging.

Since democrats encourage mail-in ballot, it is only fair that most mail-in ballot results would go to Biden.
Mail-in ballot is what is remaining for counting now so Biden's figure is expected to grow more than Trump's.
Just so you know, the surprise among people i know here is how close this election is. Expectations is for Biden to blow Trump away

You are spot on. Thanks for explaining it to ignorant people and God bless you real good.

There are 3 types of voting in the US.
1. By mail
2. Early voting physically. In Texas, early voting starts three weeks before election.
3. Voting on election day.

Democrats kept urging their voters to go and vote early. 102m voted early. Majority of the early votes belong to Biden.
Republicans supporters voted mostly on election day, which were counted before the mail in votes.

No rigging, nothing.
Democrats supporters were very passionate, that's why they went out to vote. They didn't want to take chances. It has paid off.
Congrats to Joe Biden in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Eriokanmi: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Osuman:
Rubbish, medicine after death.
Tell them. Trump had said earlier on that he would not concede defeat. Seems to me he has an agenda. Clinton conceded to him 4 years ago. Does he think people are stupid?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by trappatoni(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2020
somehow:

Una no dey tire to cry?
Leave dem, dey cry for naija election, con carry their bad luck reach trump for America. grin
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Onepeople: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
ur mumu strong o. If we collectively vote them out, how them wan use enter there? u may think they rig their way but u can't rig all polling units and its very difficult to rig in Inec office.

but we voted them in and later start shouting politicians.
We are helping politicians destroy the country. period
oga how do we achieve that?we have two party system which made up of the same people with no clear ideology, we have been changing over the years .
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by olajizz01(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
WE KNOW TRUMP TRUMP WE KNOW TRUMP WE SUPPORT
Go and protest now
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Eriokanmi: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2020
[q m embarasseduote author=Osuman post=95703392]Rubbish, medicine after death.[/quote] Tell them. Trump had said earlier on that he would not concede defeat. Seems to me he has an agenda. Clinton conceded to him 4 years ago. Foes he think people are stupid?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by 27Pushing30: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Love or hate trump he has EXPOSED the hypocrisy of America

And it’s a fact that these mail in ballots ARE an avenue to rig

WandaMaximoff:

Rotfl.

A supreme Court controlled by your lord and saviour Trump and his devilish republicans.

Why do you think he was making noise discouraging mail in ballots?

They are counting mail in ballots now that shows Biden is leading and gaping him, now he wants the Supreme court he controls to stop the counting.

America has lost its moral compass, even a Nigerian president won't order INEC to stop counting votes.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by chris51(f): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's the good thing about America, they don't go ahead calling their country names and spoiling it in every goddamn opportunity, they know the country is theirs and they must fix it, while Nigerians will destroy their country, break prisons, break police stations and steal guns, threaten to go to Aso rock to bring presidents head and we will clap for that fool. Those same people will call the country a zoo and a shithole

I'm sure some people just noticed US election is not and cannot be 100% transparent.

Nigeria hasn't done anything bad to us, in fact it gave us so many opportunity and natural resources than most developed country but we destroyed it and still threatening to do worse, after destroying it ona wan leave, nobody is going nowhere, we will fix this country. It doesn't belong to any politician or terrorist group, na our own.
Its my country, any day, anytime I will rise to defend it, I no compare am to any other country.

God bless you. Tell them, hope they listen to your words of reasoning.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by WandaMaximoff: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2020
27Pushing30:

Love or hate trump he has EXPOSED the hypocrisy of America

And it’s a fact that these mail in ballots ARE an avenue to rig

A system that worked all these years and it took four years of Trump to send it all to the dogs.

I'd like Trump to win so America can fall.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by chris51(f): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2020
chris51:

God bless you. Tell them, hope they listen to your words of reasoning.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by humilitypays(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Even if Bidden win, the greatest mistake he would make is opening their immigration doors to Middle East Muslims drumming unnecessary sport for him. Let him go and ask Europe that opened their door for them how far. It's been one deadly terror attack to another.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by mnwogu(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Kingspin:
If Trump feels he has enough evidence for this election then he has all the right to proceed to the court.

He had already done that. That is why the supreme court is asking the Democrat to respond.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by kingsley989(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's the good thing about America, they don't go ahead calling their country names and spoiling it in every goddamn opportunity, they know the country is theirs and they must fix it, while Nigerians will destroy their country, break prisons, break police stations and steal guns, threaten to go to Aso rock to bring presidents head and we will clap for that fool. Those same people will call the country a zoo and a shithole

I'm sure some people just noticed US election is not and cannot be 100% transparent.

Nigeria hasn't done anything bad to us, in fact it gave us so many opportunity and natural resources than most developed country but we destroyed it and still threatening to do worse, after destroying it ona wan leave, nobody is going nowhere, we will fix this country. It doesn't belong to any politician or terrorist group, na our own.
Its my country, any day, anytime I will rise to defend it, I no compare am to any other country.
What’s wrong with this man?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Valkrie: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020
daddytime:
What's the problem with all these our zombie countrymen wey no even know road to any airport wey dey shout the end of America and the world is here? Haba

Those working against a Trump re-election know they stand the risk of losing their country and democracy should he find his way back to the White House legitimately, by fluke, or whatever means possible.

The threat they see Trump posing to their country and democracy is much more than partisan politics or the need to be civil.

It is simply a case of "He must be stopped by whatever way possible". I can't blame them because Trump is always erratic and a ticking time-bomb.

All former Presidents, retired generals, and even some Republicans are all against his re-election because the guy no send being " Presidential or Politically correct".

Is that why they want to rig him out?
So the triggers are the people with the country at heart? I tire for some Nigerians sef...well our years of skewed and fraudulent democracy has resets many brains to think the abnormal to be correct and best...!!
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by kingsley989(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

A system that worked all these years and it took four years of Trump to send it all to the dogs.

I'd like Trump to win so America can fall.
The system have been working in the past because they’ve always lived a lie. Trump uncovered so much, put so many ills straight. That’s why they need him out. He will finish what he started.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by dukeprince50: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020
kingsley989:

What’s wrong with this man?
Just an ordinary man who values his country like his mother and will defend it if someone wants to destroy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by CSTRR: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Elfaris:

True talk. We shall get it right God willing. We will not let agents of darkness and destruction prevail. #GodBlessNigeria.
Who are the agents of Darkness?
The politicians.

Calling Nigeria a Sithole is not why Nigeria is a Sithole.

Hiding your head in the sand is.

Nigeria is an unmitigated hell hole.

Admitting that alone is a more patriotic duty than what 99‰ of your politicians have done.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by rummmy: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Over here, meyetti Allah will dictate for the supreme court.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
This US election has clearly shown to us that there are no perfect process and leaders anywhere in the global world...

They only ave alitle bit working system than African countries

If there are reasons why trump is failing den it has be cos of 3 things
1.poor management of covid 19
2.racism especially the issue of George Floyd that lead to the protest of black lives matters
3.direct attack on China and other neighbouring countries.

Sometimes, collaboration and corporations is better competition in as much that it is not going to harm you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Royliv: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
But please you guys should wait o, either we like trump or not, why are democrats using Nigerian rigging style. We know Usps is controlled by democrats, then mail in votes started trooping in beyond registered votes! Are they in northern Nigeria, because that can only happen in Nigeria!
And for those trusting CNN for news, I will better watch a politically unbiased news station.
What Jonathan shoud have done when the north rigging starts.
Democrats how far?
Well, If Trump loses legally, good news for immigrants all over the world, good news to Covid19 vaccine manufacturers, and good news to Bill Gates, Jeff bezos, Okonjo-Iweala, China, and the terrorists.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by anago40: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Tell them. Trump had said earlier on that he would not concede defeat. Seems to me he has an agenda. Clinton conceded to him 4 years ago. Foes he think people are stupid?
It was not Clinton who conceded defeat to Trump. Haba!

It was Jimmy carter cool shocked
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by CSTRR: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2020
In America, ex convicts can't vote, let alone foreigners.

While in Nigeria, Fulani speaking invalids from Niger republic decides who become our president.
Our current president even went there to campaign.

And you have the effrontery to compare America with Nigeria.?

You are mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by cococandy(f): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2020
This is exactly what he planned.

He knew Biden voters would vote in mail. Plan was to delay the counting and then claim the counts are fraudulent because it exceeded Election Day. Then incite his followers to react violently and thereby steal the democracy.

Meanwhile no mail was accepted after Election Day. So WTF is he on about?
Trying to discredit legal votes because he knows they are not for him. He has never gotten anything square and fair. Always cheating.

I voted in October. I’ll be damned if he thinks my vote doesn’t count because I didn’t go into the corona line to go vote for him.

purpinkx:
Trump Sha.

Open mail > Confirm ID, signature, and vote> Record vote> rinse and repeat

So we're there supposed to finish counting the mailed in votes the same day electronic voting ended?

Reason am

Trump told his supporters to come and vote in physical.

Biden told his supporters if they are scared of CoVid19 and cannot come out, they should mail in their votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Samuel Kobina Annim Suffers Stroke On Live TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.