Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,922 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28798 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by murphyaik(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
Why not start a small scale industry.It pays now
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by mavtrevor(m): 2:10am On Jul 16, 2011
With a little computer knowledge there are so many ways one can make genuine income from the internet and i have taken the time to put them down.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by LagBlogger(m): 4:50am On Jul 16, 2011
What can one do to make money?

1. Start a small internet business like blogging. The money won't come overnight but it will come eventually and it will continue growing with time (provided you understand the blogging turf)

2. Start and run a home based business like out-door catering for companies, schools, churches, individuals as they hold their parties, weddings, events and what have you.

3. Buy and resell original honey. There is a market for it

You could also read this article http://lagosbusinesses..com/2010/01/business-ideas-for-unemployed-people.html here for more ideas
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Obanio: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2011
There is a lot of information on how to make money in a lazy way.

check it out here

http://www.beautifulsuccesstips.com

So easy to make money online
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Undiluted: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2011
If u work in a company, package urself to move higher. if u don't, invest in other people's businesses or invest in ur passion, wat u enjoy doing most.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by supewisdom: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
You try online home business like forex ,affiliate marketing, info marketing etc
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by herotic: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
i love watching football , also it make money for me daily , for any interested person that want to make money like me daily at least N10,000 daily from a nigeria site shud call me or text me his/her email address to this number 08020743675
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by DeGenius3(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks. but What Majorly can one do to realize this money dream?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by kolawole09: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
you can start a online business just go and download my free report at www.onlinebizmadeasy.com

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by mattfifa(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
pls i need more light on d football trading biz. My email is eyitumatthew@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by ellagold(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2011
It is very simple ADD VALUE, by what you love doing that can benefit the society.
You may start free at first then monetize it real time
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by mattfifa(m): 3:06am On Jul 25, 2011
is that all?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Rosech: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2011
Earning money is not a big deal if you are ready to do that Simple funda  is that do work and get paid You just have to do your job as much as you can how intelligently you do that your skill will develop and you will make yourself as expert as getting things done by themselves only But for that you first have to struggle hard  to get expertise in any field. Then only you make your money according to your choice and demand.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by shomorin: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
spend it
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by sarahshi: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2011
Shenzhen B.Shark Technology LTD, one of the leading mobile payment solution provider and

computer game developer in the world, is recruiting for cybercafe sales in Nigeria. Part-time and fulltime both are OK.

Responsibilities
1. introduce computer game and B.Shark game recharge card to nigeria Cybercafe.
2. sign agreement with Cybercafe on the cooperation of game promotion and recharge card retails.
3. support cybercafe to install the games and do promotions on the game.

requirements:
1. Ability to do marketing and sales work;
2. Also welcome to the student who has not graduated from the university.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by GoodVision: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2011
We all make money in this country. We all know what to do to make money. We know we have to work or do trade to make money. But the sad thing is that we don't know how to keep money, we don't know how to multiply money. We know how to spend money.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by 3RNEST(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
>> True Talk GoodVision, Making/Earning Money is one thing, Keeping/Saving it is another thing,
As per the question, What can i do to make money, to me,

>> Thank God for the Investion of internet, the gateway to online success,
>> With Google all things online are possible,

What i do:

>> I'm into web design, i learned it from w3school.com!
>> I host all web at 50webs.com
>> Buy Domain Names from web4africa.com,
When i get any web constract, all i do is just to buy $12 domain name from web4africa via LR, by then i already charge my client heavy money let's say $200-$500USD all depends,

With this, that what i do to make money, backing it up with my offline jobs, wink
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by LagBlogger(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2011
@GoodVision

The question remains what can you do to make money?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by reelyfamou: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2011
Does anyone know what kind of businesses are moving in Ivory Coast? Also, what kind of goods can someone buy from there and sell in Nigeria and vice versa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.