Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us (35130 Views)

Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo / IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home / JUST IN: PANDEF, NEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt Forum adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by HeadShot: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This modafucking country is too trabalistic

Your comments reaks of stupidity

It's quite a shame
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by sofiscatedmoron: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rawhumper:
You see why I said u people are really brainless
on your own that's u like using others to do
your dirty work.

Is it the weak as a stroke stricken old woman
Nigeria Army that is already divided and
shattered that you are bragging about?

I like been real that's why my analysis in life
happens, when the time comes,all the MB and
Southern soldiers will leave, only you retarded
fulanis will be there, check all your leaders how
they messed up leadership is that how in an all out war you think you can win?

Please goat wake up, time has changed, your
army is already licking uts wounds from Boko
haram, and militancy...yimu

Im not from north bro, but south,just betting u know whatsaup,
Thats d Truth
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nice one. Even though u mean well u Ave unfortunately surrounded urself with hyenas and sycophants who are bent on tarnishing ur good intentions for their own selfish gains. May God give u the needed wisdom to achieve some long standing good deeds for the pple of this great country before u leave office.

I agree. All northerners are not blind or stupid or greedy. When our fathers drafted independence and the basis of constitution it was based on fairness and brotherhood. Not ignorance and sycophancy. We understand the strengths and weaknesses of all of us and it is only by bringing forward the best workers of every region fairly that things will move forward for the country.

I for one believe that the allocation of oil blocks should be to the owners of the region by state or local government in a trust that is openly accountable. The technology is available for that. Those areas can be built and run like the uae with residents getting infrastructure and allowance and any business has to partner with locals to operate. This can run in other parts of the country if that’s what people want.

Others that want should head to Lake Chad and get their own oil. We know what is there. We also know about the gold in Zamfara that is the real
reason for the insecurity. God is not sleeping. He is watching humans pretend to know it all.

Oil is not the future sustainable energy is. The quicker we focus on those energies that are friendlier to our planet the better this earth will be for us. We will reduce the number of unexplained pandemics we are facing for one. Bitumen will be more precious than oil. We can get to work.
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by TecM0: 2:50am On Nov 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
these list has curse on them ,but they don't know

Just funny but truth

The honest truth is I have blessings upon blessings on me,

All I asked for was roads not to be blocked in a protest

I asked youth not to loot

I asked for violence free protest

Yet people who are misleading our youth are the ones claiming to curse people

Look if I work for the government or APC let me be cursed if not let it it go back to the childrens of people that falsely acuse me

Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:37am On Nov 06, 2020
The lines have fallen on us in thorny places.We owe it to our unborn generation to correct the anomalies in our country.Whether the North likes it or not,the present governmental structure and archaic way of doing things must relapse into oblivion either by peaceful means or by violent measures.60+ years of nationhood in this condition is a scandalous misfortune that must must be resolved!!!!Any southern or northern saboteurs angling to frustrate this latest southern solidarity should get ready for nemesis!

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by richeso: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2020
wow wow wow.. this is what i called wwwooowww
Please. continue this path and see a New Nigeria coming soon. END all stupidity. stand on this course and see Nigeria great again!

act on this. don't just say words. Please.
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:

The honest truth is I have blessings upon blessings on me,

All I asked for was roads not to be blocked in a protest

I asked youth not to loot

I asked for violence free protest

Yet people who are misleading our youth are the ones claiming to curse people

Look if I work for the government or APC let me be cursed if not let it it go back to the childrens of people that falsely acuse me

... Tecmo unity of youths regardless of the tribe n religion will see your future generations unborn get a job of N200k with just a primary school certificate, becareful how u support evil ,

nature isnt happy
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Daddysidhan: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Naajjii:

Yes , northerners even have lots of oil wells over there, go and deal with that. grin
ODE who dash Una? Groundnut oil or palmoil. The north has nothing and there is nothing you parasitic Idiotic nincompoop up north can do about it.
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by authority2006(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
these list has curse on them ,but they don't know

Just funny but truth

Just like the curse placed on your mother which you inherited through her blood. That curse shall follow you to grave.
Husbandsnatcha, I'm not surprised at all! Name is a reflection of home
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Buhari is a Northerner and Yar'adua was a Northerner.

But can you compare these two northerners?

And Atiku is a Southerner, right? And don't forget to compare him as well
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by leo22(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Rawhumper:
Lets watch bro NIGERIANS SHOULD LOOK OUT THE NAMES OF THOSE IN SOUTH THAT WILL DISCREDIT THESE PEOPLE.

IN CASE OF SECOND WAVE OF PROTESTS ALL THOSE INVOLVED WILL HAVE THEIR PROPERTIES DESTROYED IN THE SOUTH INCLUDING BUSINESSES. IT'S BETTER WE GO HUNGRY FOR SOMETIME AND ACHIEVE GLORY THAT WILL LAST FOR ETERNITY.

Ahh my brother I no support destruction o. We can deal with them without violence but I strongly support any move outside (threats and violence) to change this nation

Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Then u are not realistic, which move can u use to punish them when they can rig the election and come back to power?

This is not about shouting and barking like toothless dogs that's how they view us.

You need to know what you really want!

[quote author=leo22 post=95742335][/quote]
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2020
[mumu English village master is this correct
without question mark and meaningful
construction?
do u look like a northerner to u -so meaningless I bet u copied and pasted that
thrash u posted there previously.

author=steeltrust post=95732248] u re just a fool who can't decipher simple English

do u look like a northerner to u
ode[/quote]
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2020
I understand you bro, but any Southerner that defends the North in area of administration and leadership of Nigeria should be skinned alive.

Anyways, we have to put more pressure on them because truly violence consumes.

quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=95733321]
Im not from north bro, but south,just betting u know whatsaup,
Thats d Truth[/quote]
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by OfficialAwol(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2020
authority2006:

And Atiku is a Southerner, right? And don't forget to compare him as well

Can you compare the Northerner that Buhari is to the Northerner Atiku is?

Is Atiku as ethnocentric as Buhari is?

Will Atiku let herdsmen overrun Nigeria without a single arrest?

Why do you guys always refuse to see the truth before you, to project what your paymasters have infused into your heads?
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by authority2006(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Can you compare the Northerner that Buhari is to the Northerner Atiku is?

Is Atiku as ethnocentric as Buhari is?

What exactly makes Buhari ethnocentric if that's how you feel about him?

Will Atiku let herdsmen overrun Nigeria without a single arrest?

The last time I checked, Atiku has more cattle than Buhari has. I hope you know that so that you don't assume Buhari is protecting criminal herdsmen because he rears cows too.
And again, what do you mean by "without a single arrest"? Do you want Buhari to arrest all herdsmen to make you feel special or what? Criminals among them are being arrested and charged to courts.
I'm sure that you also observed that the noise about herdsmen has died down in recent time, it looks like you guys have been occupied by something else. Lol

[s] Why do you guys always refuse to see the truth before you, to project what your paymasters have infused into your heads? [/s]

I don't have time for emotional crap, bullshiit and insults. It is your opinion vs mine, accept that and register it into your skull
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by steeltrust: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rawhumper:
[mumu English village master is this correct
without question mark and meaningful
construction?
do u look like a northerner to u -so meaningless I bet u copied and pasted that
thrash u posted there previously.

author=steeltrust post=95732248] u re just a fool who can't decipher simple English

do u look like a northerner to u
ode
like I said b4 u b fool who can not decipher simple English

tribal bigot
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by OfficialAwol(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
authority2006:

What exactly makes Buhari ethnocentric if that's how you feel about him?

The last time I checked, Atiku has more cattle than Buhari has. I hope you know that so that you don't assume Buhari is protecting criminal herdsmen because he rears cows too.
And again, what do you mean by "without a single arrest"? Do you want Buhari to arrest all herdsmen to make you feel special or what? Criminals among them are being arrested and charged to courts.
I'm sure that you also observed that the noise about herdsmen has died down in recent time, it looks like you guys have been occupied by something else. Lol

I don't have time for emotional crap, bullshiit and insults. It is your opinion vs mine, accept that and register it into your skull

Did Miyetti Allah accept responsibility of Benue massacre and threaten more or not?
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
You have turned it to broken English, I guess tribal bigot u got it from Nairaland lol.

For your info, saying the truth hurts...who doesn't know that the North has destroyed Nigeria? Anyways I dont need to stress it because everybody's eyes are open like fish own.

Bigotry is only word you can coin up, but you lack sincerity and human sympathy!!

quote author=steeltrust post=95747580] like I said b4 u b fool who can not decipher simple English

tribal bigot [/quote]
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by steeltrust: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rawhumper:
You have turned it to broken English, I guess tribal bigot u got it from Nairaland lol.

For your info, saying the truth hurts...who doesn't know that the North has destroyed Nigeria? Anyways I dont need to stress it because everybody's eyes are open like fish own.

Bigotry is only word you can coin up, but you lack sincerity and human sympathy!!

quote author=steeltrust post=95747580] like I said b4 u b fool who can not decipher simple English

tribal bigot
keep twisting it d way u want, it doesn't change d fact about who u re, I write in pigin because I want it to sink into ur tribal bigoted dumb brain. since d north u feel has destroyed Nigeria u feel d best way is to segregate abi?

my friend abeg get out
I don't know why seun no de see ur type de ban
ode
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by leo22(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rawhumper:
Then u are not realistic, which move can u use to punish them when they can rig the election and come back to power?

This is not about shouting and barking like toothless dogs that's how they view us.

You need to know what you really want!
grin grin grin

Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2020
You and bigot, we no go hear word for this word you learnt in Nairaland brother mi, why Na? Nah who do you dis Na, shooo?

Abeg park well, village rat wey never see crumbs eat, bro I dont like to go this far to abuse u so dont tempt me broda.

You will never win this game � if you continue, you better face your front and stop been passive to the situations at hand.

Goodnight and pray for Nigeria.

steeltrust:
keep twisting it d way u want, it doesn't change d fact about who u re, I write in pigin because I want it to sink into ur tribal bigoted dumb brain. since d north u feel has destroyed Nigeria u feel d best way is to segregate abi?

my friend abeg get out
I don't know why seun no de see ur type de ban
ode
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2020
I dont really want total pull out...we need restructure or Confederation.

Thank you.

quote author=leo22 post=95765905][/quote]

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by steeltrust: 1:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Rawhumper:
You and bigot, we no go hear word for this word you learnt in Nairaland brother mi, why Na? Nah who do you dis Na, shooo?

Abeg park well, village rat wey never see crumbs eat, bro I dont like to go this far to abuse u so dont tempt me broda.

You will never win this game � if you continue, you better face your front and stop been passive to the situations at hand.

Goodnight and pray for Nigeria.

tribal bigot
oya do ur worse
keypad warrior

cow
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Yujin(m): 2:33am On Nov 07, 2020
authority2006:

Lagos state is landlocked and there is limit to the number of people a city can accommodate most especially when there is no space or land for expansion. Unlike Kano state where the people expand as much as they want. People and industries have been leaving Lagos state for Ogun state for many years.
Secondly, you may want to look at how culture and religion affect the population of Lagos and Kano states. One man one wife in Lagos state versus one man three or four wives in kano state. That's a fact that that no one can dispute. Do the mathematics for yourself.
People are moving into and relocating out of Lagos state everyday because it's already congested.
Religion doesn't affect Kano's population one bit. Infant mortality rate is higher in Kano than Lagos. You see humans don't multiply like insects even if they want to. Most of the time in history, immigration is the reason why most cities have a disproportionate swell in population. Did I hear you say Lagos state is landlocked? Lol. Do you know what you're saying? Go check the dictionary and return. Lagos State still has loads of undeveloped lands... It's just very expensive compared to nearby Ogun state. For industries, Lagos has three times more industries than Kano.
Listen very well, all the lies about the population of Kano is very ridiculous to every smart person who knows geography and a little of Nigeria's history. It's totally unprovable and indefensible.
Just look for another thing and discuss.
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by FuckOsuPigs: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fahdiga:
Now everyone can see the reason why I've been speaking out against Tinubu and his way of doing things. some people mistook it as unnecessary hatred. Tinubu is so self serving that he can sacrifice his family just to gain power. he is the mole we have in the south

We done hear you.
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
You better learn by looking for a Jss student around ur area to teach u, seriously u not ashamed and tired of using d term bigot?

Dirty scums like u are better left in the gutter where u belong.

I knew d cow u mentioned has been existing with you even before u existed in this world so I was not troubled, but I understand bro, its always in the DNA!! Scuffs....you bitch!!!!

steeltrust:
tribal bigot
oya do ur worse
keypad warrior

cow
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by steeltrust: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rawhumper:
You better learn by looking for a Jss student around ur area to teach u, seriously u not ashamed and tired of using d term bigot?

Dirty scums like u are better left in the gutter where u belong.

I knew d cow u mentioned has been existing with you even before u existed in this world so I was not troubled, but I understand bro, its always in the DNA!! Scuffs....you bitch!!!!

ode cheesy
oyibo speaker
keypad warrior
dis is all u gat right?
grin
tribal bigot
oya cry
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
You so dumb bro and u tot am a low life like u to cry?

Am just beginning bitch, piece of shit like you should be kept with the swine, u deserve to mate with pigs like you cos God forgive me, I see you as an Archaic ape.

Abeg am not oyibo speaker like you said, brainless weevil, I still dey for broken oya go hug transformer but if that go delay your frustration and whinning here about the South, you fit kokoma stand for highway. My friendly advice

quote author=steeltrust post=95796266] ode cheesy
oyibo speaker
keypad warrior
dis is all u gat right?
grin
tribal bigot
oya cry[/quote]
Re: PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us by Rawhumper(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Olodo, tamburu banka!! The best life you can have is to keep kissing � my ass till you decide to take it by yourself.

Here is my ass for you.....

The South have united, this is what matters most!!!

quote author=steeltrust post=95768555] tribal bigot
oya do ur worse
keypad warrior

cow[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.