Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (79686 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Tigaremporium: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Oh yes I am
it will end in premium Bleep
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by DissTroy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
duduade:
All these girls with edit in pictures..

When you see them live like this you will puke

Man! You see a very pretty girl on Twitter or Instagram, you get talking and eventually you video call each other (I like WhatsApp without filters) and you scream. Too many catfishes. Learnt over the years to avoid getting intimate ideas about females I converse with who use (too much) filter. I can't stand it because I don't use filter. What you see is what you get that's why I don't really mind video-calling.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Jessepaid(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is what we need this year!... The lady is fine Sha..
Simps be like: baby let me be your Trump I want you to lose me

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by DissTroy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You can't tell tho..
People meet their soul mates on SM nowadays..
Yeah. Social media dating works but active females always jumping on trends on Twitter are usually fake, vindictive and have that siege-mentality going on. Plus they'd try to ruin you with lies when things go south on Twitter.

Facebook? Yes. Twitter (based on what I have explained)? No. Same thing with the Twitter guys who are always jumping on trends and tweeting about just anything. They are mostly shallow. That's one way I used to filter them out.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by OracleOfTheMost(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Neche2000(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Fake
why fake? angry
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by BlueAir: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
That's just it
humilitypays:
You have sense......such a superficial date abi relationship [/b]have no future than in the oza room.[b]

"pretty boy" and "miss adorable" = doomsday shocked shocked
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by dannex4adx(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:
The final result was inconclusive !
At least bed pics or dinner picture for follow up later
Lol! Mr man, when did you turn to an INEC chairman.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmmmm, just like that, the guy should be careful.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by wonder233: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
It is fake
EmmaNuella77:

I don't think it is..
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Seyzcham91(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
abi na!

don't fall for any girl online until you see her face to face! to whom it may concern!
duduade:

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by moonraker(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

The Nigerian way cheesy grin angry
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

..... Gbaam !!! grin

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by tomdon(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
Where else would it lead you than sex for some time followed by break up. Nothing new

Plainly isn't that what she asked for?
She would still be surprised.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Charx122: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

The knockle head didn't get the memo...Even if she paying for the bills ..You would have waited to see the Venue.
Jumper!! Babe abeg Finish Him!!!
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Tonytonex(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
babe is beautiful. it would be hard for one to turn her down. but the guy shouldn't sex her.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
duduade:
Exactly
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by hopexter(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Fake

Can I take you out this weekend, you're beautiful with a charming mouth to match. Bills on me pls no negotiation kiss
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by chatinent: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Can sb define “pretty boy” for me?

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by amiibaby(f): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol
hopexter:

Can I take you out this weekend, you're beautiful with a charming mouth to match. Bills on me pls no negotiation kiss
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by nedekid: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
This one na free snacks.
If you know you know grin

2 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Bigger event like smashing or
Marriage nah
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Fake... don’t believe everything u see on Twitter/Instagram

The earth has been existing long before you were born. Woo me and see
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Offpoint1: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

cheesygrin
Can I shoot my shot with you?
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by ireneidiva(f): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

I know. I met mine too on SM. Soulmate requires much more than young guys and girls know. Many met and splitted
It is 'split' and not 'splitted'. Both are even wrong in the context you used.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
emmyN:

Have you met yours?

I did. My first boyfriend
We've broken up tho
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
You're new on nairaland, no wonder.

cheesy . no nah. I'm not
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Long hiss,I even think say na marriage proposal.
By the way a girl that can join her picture with that of a random guy seems like a weirdo to me

Shes not a weirdo.

She's just defying social norms to go after what she wants

IMHO
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
shot her shot oshi,this shall hunt her in few years time,theres no two ways about it

Haba naw
Take it easy on the girl
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
...and she is a pretty girl too.

See as them dey rush fine boys, don't know why I was created in the same batch with Obasanjo and Oshiomole. cry

You're funny sha cheesy

And BTW you don't need for feel down for anything.
Nobody ugly
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
All these online stuffs u end up not getting what u order for. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.