Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? (383 Views)

Who Will Help Me To Withdraw This Payoneer Fund / Come And Take This Payoneer Account / Please Who Knows How I Can Resolve This Payoneer Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? by randomShek: 5:49am On Nov 05, 2020
I have $24 available in my payoneer balance and my card has expired (I forgot it at school and I thought I had till next year)

So I contacted CS and they added the option to withdraw directly to bank but the minimum for that is $50.

Please is anyone interested in buying the account + funds or would it be better to just top up the balance via exchangers and continue using?
Re: How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? by RealLordZeus(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Why buying with account! Why not transfer to the buyer
Re: How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? by nomoless: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Contact currency exchangers they should be able to buy it or give you better advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? by randomShek: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Why buying with account! Why not transfer to the buyer
The minimum to transfer is also $50
Re: How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? by clems88(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2020
randomShek:
I have $24 available in my payoneer balance and my card has expired (I forgot it at school and I thought I had till next year)

So I contacted CS and they added the option to withdraw directly to bank but the minimum for that is $50.

Please is anyone interested in buying the account + funds or would it be better to just top up the balance via exchangers and continue using?
top up and withdraw. U can also apply for another card.
Re: How Do I Solve This Payoneer Issue? by randomShek: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2020
clems88:
top up and withdraw. U can also apply for another card.
Okay. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

>>importantance Of Canva Premium App <<< / NEXIT Registration Issues / This Business Can be helpful to you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.