Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays (47369 Views)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump does look funny praying. grin grin grin grin. This is hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by wildikeman(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
urchcoded:
I thought you have flown out. Are you not one of the angels? grin

This guy ehh grin grin grin grin Abeg no use your wits kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by cardoctor(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Apostle Bayo must hear of this.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Thereishel: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Thereishel: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Talkingoil(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2020
There's nothing funny or weird to laugh about in what she's said. In reality the earth is filled with angels as much as demons also. And they both fulfill different agendas,, the Angels fulfill the agenda of God in the church which is to minister for the church and demons fulfill Satan's agenda. So Paula white saying that angels have been dispatched from Africa and south America simply tells you that these regions have been praying concerning the election and angels have been dispatched as a result of the prayers going up to God front these regions. Sit tight and watch out for the result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by bluefilm: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2020
She must have been saying all those nonsense while Trump was grabbing her by the pussy. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Not only Angel's but devil

Na election time una remember shit hole Africa

Take your L in peace

Biden is US new president

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by LegacyB: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Aonkuuse:
How can angels come from shithole Nonsense
����������
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by LegacyB: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2020
LegacyB:
����������
Abeg no use laugh kill meeeee.....
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Talkingoil(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Olominira:
I can't laugh, these people take God and Christianity for fools.

There's nothing funny or weird to laugh about in what she's said. In reality the earth is filled with angels as much as demons also. And they both fulfill different agendas,, the Angels fulfill the agenda of God in the church which is to minister for the church and demons fulfill Satan's agenda. So Paula white saying that angels have been dispatched from Africa and south America simply tells you that these regions have been praying concerning the election and angels have been dispatched as a result of the prayers going up to God front these regions. Sit tight and watch out for the result
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by nthony10: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Most people don't realize that the Church in Africa is the most spiritual and powerful church in the World and God uses It as a tool to reach and teach the rest of the Earth.
The reason why it doesn't show in our economies is that the earth is legally ruled by Satan so He controls the narrative on here.

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by OMONGBALI: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2020
PAWG:
Omor this na material, just add a beat to the background and you have a hit.

Cc: LordSKY

Bro, I swear the thing dey danceable. I just dey move body to the acapella.

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by HimName: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Yea it's true.

I spotted some this morning.

IPOB must be very close to destination ground.

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by iamJ(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
That bra strap kiss

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by GamalNasser: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2020
chrisxxx:
Trump you may leave now. You have delivered the purpose of your presidency. You could also come back after four years when Americans realise they have made the same mistake Nigerians made.

He is not going anywhere , Arizona is back in play ,

2 Likes

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by chaloskyx: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2020
SORRY BUT YOU ARE WRONG IF ANYTHING ANGELS ARE RUNNING OUT OF AFRICA LAST TIME I CHECKED AFRICA AND IN PARTICULAR NIGERIA IS STILL A SHITHOLE.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/angels-have-been-dispatched-from-africa-trumps-spiritual-advisor-leads-a-bizarre-prayer-service-for-his-win-3044372.html

*Exhales*

You see

I don't know about you guys but I'm so bloody tired of 2020.

Everything's just so bizarre this year. I so much want out!

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by HimName: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Aonkuuse:
How can angels come from shithole Nonsense

Yeye pple.

Na when election results don hook dem for corner nai the place wey dem call shithole don automatically change to heaven wey angel dey come from.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Coldie(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2020
I won't lie this lady I a strong christain o.

Its hard to see Americans pray like this
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by kingsvictor2: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2020
xclusiveguy4:
Lol see as evangelist dress, God is just too kind cheesy
there's no god anywhere
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by nikaleyot: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Extraordinary times and Seasons..
Only Those Whose Spirtual Eyes are open Can Comprehend..
The World is set to be launched into unprecedented times and Seasons..

Now is the time to Ensure you are Saved and Prepared For Eternity..
Now is the time to Ensure there is Nothing that will Hinder you From the RAPTURE of the saints
Guy you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by stepsy: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Which Angel from Africa. Shea he didn't allowed Africa to migrate to his country so the Angels are not coming either.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Shadysen: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2020
cynthia9:
Probably angels dispatched from Anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi
Infact angels dispatched from the whole of biafuru land

Hahhahahahjahahhahhah
Hey guy I am in imo right now I see no angel...lol....
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by olamiji98448: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2020
:How can angels come from shithole NonsenseYeye pple. Na when election results don hook dem for corner nai the place wey dem call shithole don automatically change to heaven wey angel dey come from.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Shadysen: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2020
HimName:
Yea it's true.
I spotted some this morning.
IPOB must be very close to destination ground.
mumu man.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by nikaleyot: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Talkingoil:

There's nothing funny or weird to laugh about in what she's said. In reality the earth is filled with angels as much as demons also. And they both fulfill different agendas,, the Angels fulfill the agenda of God in the church which is to minister for the church and demons fulfill Satan's agenda. So Paula white saying that angels have been dispatched from Africa and south America simply tells you that these regions have been praying concerning the election and angels have been dispatched as a result of the prayers going up to God front these regions. Sit tight and watch out for the result
Nigerians are always fast in analysing religious matters. You better focus on important things and stop forming ITK.

3 Likes

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by ofiko123(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Angels live in heaven..they function and operate from heaven.. Notwithstanding Donald trump will still win this election..

2 Likes

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by papiwyte(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Sure is Nigeria Biafra angels grin grin grin grin failure

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by GoodBoi1(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2020
chrisxxx:
Trump you may leave now. You have delivered the purpose of your presidency. You could also come back after four years when Americans realise they have made the same mistake Nigerians made.
I hope Trump wins else Biden tenure might likely be like Buhari's, when the oppositions main goal is to just unseat the current president

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.