Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Thank You Seun Osewa For Creating Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You Seun Osewa For Creating Nairaland Forum (137 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / More Details About Seun Osewa / How To Save Pictures From Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Seun Osewa For Creating Nairaland Forum by Eriokanmi: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Dear Seun,

I just want to use this medium to thank you immensely for creating this forum. It had benefited me a great deal. Apart from the fact that, like every other member, I come here to read news and stay current, your forum has been able to proffer solutions to my myriads of problems, it has also enabled me make some useful contacts, effortlessly. All the professionals who helped in building my house, from Architect, to Civil Engineers, to materials suppliers, to interior decorators, etc...were all sourced right here. I'd have paid through my nose, had I engaged some consultants to handle all these for me...amazingly these professionals are adept in what they do. They're also not expensive...wow!

My cousin had issues with his US Visa some years back, I saw a USA visa thread here where consulars used to attend to applicants live ( I hope they still do so) and I recommended it to him. He had his visa issues sorted , after waiting for ages.

Maybe, I'd be the first person to appreciate you for making all these happen but it's fine. Please keep up the good work. Mo dupe lopo lopo, Uwese kakabo, daalu, nagode!

CC:
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Best Short Term Investment Real Money / Swimming Pool ? CALL 2348033048313 / The Main Benefits Of Pallet Racking In Sydney For Warehouse And Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.