Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods (1374 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors / Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods by Crieff(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know how those who received covid-19 support loans during the lockdown are to repay the loans? Any medium or NFMB link to make such repayments? Please share if you have any such links or channels or if it must be repaid physically at the nearest NMFB branch closest to one.
Re: Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods by kel4soft: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
NiRSAL has already open an account for you through your BVN. When your moratorium(a legally authorized period of delay in the performance of a legal obligation or the payment of a debt) elapses. They will start debiting from source (Whichever account that is credited with your BVN) if you refuse to fund your NIRSAL account
Re: Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods by Crieff(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
kel4soft:
NiRSAL has already open an account for you through your BVN. When your moratorium(a legally authorized period of delay in the performance of a legal obligation or the payment of a debt) elapses. They will start debiting from source (Whichever account that is credited with your BVN) if you refuse to fund your NIRSAL account

Thank you Kel4soft. Didn't get any account details email from them. How do I find the account number and fund the account?

Thank you so much!
Re: Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods by kel4soft: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Crieff:

Thank you Kel4soft. Didn't get any account details email from them. How do I find the account number and fund the account?

Thank you so much!

They open an account for me and sent me debit notification two days after they credited my GTB account.

You can visit the nearest Nirsal Microfinance office closer to you.
Re: Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods by Crieff(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
kel4soft:

They open an account for me and sent me debit notification two days after they credited my GTB account.

You can visit the nearest Nirsal Microfinance office closer to you.

Thanks Kel4soft. Seems their office that I'm not too keen on going to is where I'll have to go eventually.
Re: Covid-19 Support Loan: Repayment Methods by kel4soft: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Crieff:

Thanks Kel4soft. Seems their office that I'm not too keen on going to is where I'll have to go eventually.

Despite their sms notifications on the debit. I still have to visit their office to get the full account number.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than 200k. / I Got Scammed By Techhive.ng On Instagram / Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.